Tough day today I4U
asshole
sorry about that Marshall comeback remark awhile back---- i wasn't being a smartass-----I BET THEM---but, i just realized about 15 minutes ago that my CBS scoreboard quit updating.
![]()
sorry about that Marshall comeback remark awhile back---- i wasn't being a smartass-----I BET THEM---but, i just realized about 15 minutes ago that my CBS scoreboard quit updating.
![]()
My plays are 4 outa 4, w/ Ariz ahead------------BUT, somehow I screw it up.......if Ariz wins...I am +3420 on those plays.....I would hate to come in under that......But, I think i have made all the plays that i wanted to....it is just the way things worked out.
I think on SAT and SUN will leave MLB alone....that is my lesson.
I need to work on my money mgmt and discipline so that i can get the most out of my winners!
My plays are 4 outa 4, w/ Ariz ahead------------BUT, somehow I screw it up.......if Ariz wins...I am +3420 on those plays.....I would hate to come in under that......But, I think i have made all the plays that i wanted to....it is just the way things worked out.
I think on SAT and SUN will leave MLB alone....that is my lesson.
I need to work on my money mgmt and discipline so that i can get the most out of my winners!
My plays are 4 outa 4, w/ Ariz ahead------------BUT, somehow I screw it up.......if Ariz wins...I am +3420 on those plays.....I would hate to come in under that......But, I think i have made all the plays that i wanted to....it is just the way things worked out.
I think on SAT and SUN will leave MLB alone....that is my lesson.
I need to work on my money mgmt and discipline so that i can get the most out of my winners!
My plays are 4 outa 4, w/ Ariz ahead------------BUT, somehow I screw it up.......if Ariz wins...I am +3420 on those plays.....I would hate to come in under that......But, I think i have made all the plays that i wanted to....it is just the way things worked out.
I think on SAT and SUN will leave MLB alone....that is my lesson.
I need to work on my money mgmt and discipline so that i can get the most out of my winners!
TEXAS ![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
THE UNIVERSITY
Hey, INVEST....do you think you will have any HT plays on the remaining games????????????
i hope everybody won, and if not, bol tomorrow
TEXAS ![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
THE UNIVERSITY
Hey, INVEST....do you think you will have any HT plays on the remaining games????????????
i hope everybody won, and if not, bol tomorrow
THE UNIVERSITY
Hey, INVEST....do you think you will have any HT plays on the remaining games????????????
i hope everybody won, and if not, bol tomorrow
THE UNIVERSITY
Hey, INVEST....do you think you will have any HT plays on the remaining games????????????
i hope everybody won, and if not, bol tomorrow
