• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Football

    LAST2THIRST Weeks 1 - 5  NCAAF Sides  

    «First Previous 12345 Next Last»
    GENERALWIZDOM
    spottie2935
    UNIMAN
    Last2thirst
    DoYouMind69
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 5105
    Posts: 124
    «First Previous 12345 Next Last»
     
    GENERALWIZDOM
    GENERALWIZDOM
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2016
    Posts: 3029
    Posted: Aug. 30, 2024 - 12:32 AM ET #51

    Sorry bout Minny. They killed my parlay too if its any consolation new_unpleased

    Reply

    Sorry bout Minny. They killed my parlay too if its any consolation new_unpleased

     
    spottie2935
    spottie2935
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2001
    Posts: 23161
    Posted: Aug. 31, 2024 - 11:51 AM ET #52

    Best wishes and Have A great day !

     

     

    thumbs_up

    Spottie2935 on socials
    Reply

    Best wishes and Have A great day !

     

     

    thumbs_up

     
    GENERALWIZDOM
    GENERALWIZDOM
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2016
    Posts: 3029
    Posted: Aug. 31, 2024 - 11:59 AM ET #53

    Good Luck today bro an_2drinks

    Reply

    Good Luck today bro an_2drinks

     
    UNIMAN
    UNIMAN
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2014
    Posts: 10454
    Posted: Aug. 31, 2024 - 7:11 PM ET #54

    Quote Originally Posted by UNIMAN:

    Quote Originally Posted by Last2thirst: Quote Originally Posted by UNIMAN: GL L2T!  Like all your plays except Ohio St Under. Buckeyes have a history of pummeling instate teams and last yr that didn't happen vs Youngstown St. With Kelly as OC and all those 20 million dollars worth of NIL guys to please..........think it's Bucs and the Over although I'm no fan of same game parlays at +134....... but I might here.   Uh oh....hmmm....was mulling whether they pressed on this game or Western Michigan and I thought this one they would pound in the first half and ease off a little in the 2nd. Do you think Ohio Sti. will score over 55 pts themselves?   Appreciate your thoughts Uniman Really it's a bit hard to guess the mindset. Buckeyes do have a history. In 2016 it was 77-10 vs Bowling Green, 2019 against a decent Cinci squad Bucs were -15 and won 42-0. Akron in 2021 was 59-7. Toledo in 2022 had it 77-21. Believe I had Bucs last yr vs Youngstown St at -44 and they sputtered a bit, 35-7. On the flip side for several of those blowout games a Big10 conf. game was next so a final tuneup? This year there are no tough games for Bucs til Oct 5th (Iowa) so maybe they wait and take it out on WMich or Marshall?  Could be wrong with my take vs Akron, yet with Chip Kelly and NIL am leaning that way in game #1.  GL

    I was wrong on that one but still was close. Could not believe Buckeye defense couldn't get off the field. First half was laughable. 

    Congrats! 

    peace_5

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by UNIMAN:

    Quote Originally Posted by Last2thirst: Quote Originally Posted by UNIMAN: GL L2T!  Like all your plays except Ohio St Under. Buckeyes have a history of pummeling instate teams and last yr that didn't happen vs Youngstown St. With Kelly as OC and all those 20 million dollars worth of NIL guys to please..........think it's Bucs and the Over although I'm no fan of same game parlays at +134....... but I might here.   Uh oh....hmmm....was mulling whether they pressed on this game or Western Michigan and I thought this one they would pound in the first half and ease off a little in the 2nd. Do you think Ohio Sti. will score over 55 pts themselves?   Appreciate your thoughts Uniman Really it's a bit hard to guess the mindset. Buckeyes do have a history. In 2016 it was 77-10 vs Bowling Green, 2019 against a decent Cinci squad Bucs were -15 and won 42-0. Akron in 2021 was 59-7. Toledo in 2022 had it 77-21. Believe I had Bucs last yr vs Youngstown St at -44 and they sputtered a bit, 35-7. On the flip side for several of those blowout games a Big10 conf. game was next so a final tuneup? This year there are no tough games for Bucs til Oct 5th (Iowa) so maybe they wait and take it out on WMich or Marshall?  Could be wrong with my take vs Akron, yet with Chip Kelly and NIL am leaning that way in game #1.  GL

    I was wrong on that one but still was close. Could not believe Buckeye defense couldn't get off the field. First half was laughable. 

    Congrats! 

    peace_5

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13686
    Posted: Aug. 31, 2024 - 7:43 PM ET #55

    @Spottie an_cheers

    @G-Whiz an_cheers

    @Uniman an_cheers

     

    Made that by the skin of my teeth ......thanks boys

    The interception for a TD  off the helmet had me looking up at the sky with still over 3 min to go haha 

     

    I am resisting playing a lot of things....doing well on my local parlays but my one KEY is coming up now at 8pm and its a soccer pick. You can mix and match and this one was paying 2.00 and if I hit, I have 3 tickets paying $199 to $145 each and then have a bunch more open

     

    Playing some horses and just hit a 16-1 longshot in the first leg of my PICK5 

     

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    @Spottie an_cheers

    @G-Whiz an_cheers

    @Uniman an_cheers

     

    Made that by the skin of my teeth ......thanks boys

    The interception for a TD  off the helmet had me looking up at the sky with still over 3 min to go haha 

     

    I am resisting playing a lot of things....doing well on my local parlays but my one KEY is coming up now at 8pm and its a soccer pick. You can mix and match and this one was paying 2.00 and if I hit, I have 3 tickets paying $199 to $145 each and then have a bunch more open

     

    Playing some horses and just hit a 16-1 longshot in the first leg of my PICK5 

     

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13686
    Posted: Sep. 1, 2024 - 10:47 AM ET #56

    RESULTS WEEK 1  + increase one bet:

     

    Play #1 - Gophers ML x 1 U  -105  an_burningbag

    Play #2 USC-LSU Under 63.5 x 1U  and now add on Sunday x 1U UNDER 66

    Play #3 - Buckeyes UNDER 58.5 x 1U   moneybag

    -------------------------------------------------------

     Inclinations (in my Top 10 ideas):

    Ohio St.  -47.5 (was the lowest I saw )    = NO 

    UNC-Gophers UNDER 50.5 or higher  = YES

    Kent St. - Pitt 55.5 - UNDER  = NO !!! haha

    WMU - Wisconsin 56.5 - UNDER > = YES

    WKY - Bama 59.5 - OVER  = YES 

    JMAD -8.5 @ Charlotte  **now -9.5   = YES 

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    RESULTS WEEK 1  + increase one bet:

     

    Play #1 - Gophers ML x 1 U  -105  an_burningbag

    Play #2 USC-LSU Under 63.5 x 1U  and now add on Sunday x 1U UNDER 66

    Play #3 - Buckeyes UNDER 58.5 x 1U   moneybag

    -------------------------------------------------------

     Inclinations (in my Top 10 ideas):

    Ohio St.  -47.5 (was the lowest I saw )    = NO 

    UNC-Gophers UNDER 50.5 or higher  = YES

    Kent St. - Pitt 55.5 - UNDER  = NO !!! haha

    WMU - Wisconsin 56.5 - UNDER > = YES

    WKY - Bama 59.5 - OVER  = YES 

    JMAD -8.5 @ Charlotte  **now -9.5   = YES 

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13686
    Posted: Sep. 1, 2024 - 7:08 PM ET #57

    Just need to clean up one result and I am done for the week - tonight's game

     

    Looking ahead to Week #2 Lines: 

    MULLING..... (darkened means stronger lean)

     DUKE +3  OR  UNDER 39.5 

     

    Locking in PLAY #1 - Rutgers -23 x 1.5U  and UNDER 41 pts x 1U (separate plays_

    - this one is going to be ugly 

    - Akron lost their QB and is questionable with rib injury and even if he plays, this aggressive D will make him gunshy and likely knock him out

    - the backup QB for Akron - throws low/stands too upright and is a beanpole so I am not concerned about him being a disruptor

    - Rutgers loves to run to pass and that will mess up this Akron defense ....which was what OSU was doing with a lot of success

    - Rutgers defense rated better than OSU in SP+ so its a nasty one ...although not better than OSU in my opinion

    - I don't see Akron scoring more than 6 or 9 pts and I do see Rutgers scoring 27 -31 with their offense and likely a defensive score > BUCKEYES got 14 pts from their defense 

     

    Play #2 - Texas - Michigan UNDER 45 - x HALF U

    - likely will add to this one later if it climbs

    - top 5 defenses go at each other and I know Michigan will likely struggle a little more but there is no value in Texas -6.5 !!

    - so I see Michigan scoring 17-21 pts tops and Texas scoring 21-24 pts on this defense at most (on the road especially)

     

    Play #3 - Iowa - Iowa St UNDER 36.5 x 1 U

     

    .......might find one more play because it looks like VEGAS is dangling some nice options to grab and just looking at the lines and knowing the units strengths in the matchups above, I GRABBED quickly so might want to now slow down and find one more over the next 3-5 days

    - I have to concentrate on my NFL now anyway

     

     

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    Just need to clean up one result and I am done for the week - tonight's game

     

    Looking ahead to Week #2 Lines: 

    MULLING..... (darkened means stronger lean)

     DUKE +3  OR  UNDER 39.5 

     

    Locking in PLAY #1 - Rutgers -23 x 1.5U  and UNDER 41 pts x 1U (separate plays_

    - this one is going to be ugly 

    - Akron lost their QB and is questionable with rib injury and even if he plays, this aggressive D will make him gunshy and likely knock him out

    - the backup QB for Akron - throws low/stands too upright and is a beanpole so I am not concerned about him being a disruptor

    - Rutgers loves to run to pass and that will mess up this Akron defense ....which was what OSU was doing with a lot of success

    - Rutgers defense rated better than OSU in SP+ so its a nasty one ...although not better than OSU in my opinion

    - I don't see Akron scoring more than 6 or 9 pts and I do see Rutgers scoring 27 -31 with their offense and likely a defensive score > BUCKEYES got 14 pts from their defense 

     

    Play #2 - Texas - Michigan UNDER 45 - x HALF U

    - likely will add to this one later if it climbs

    - top 5 defenses go at each other and I know Michigan will likely struggle a little more but there is no value in Texas -6.5 !!

    - so I see Michigan scoring 17-21 pts tops and Texas scoring 21-24 pts on this defense at most (on the road especially)

     

    Play #3 - Iowa - Iowa St UNDER 36.5 x 1 U

     

    .......might find one more play because it looks like VEGAS is dangling some nice options to grab and just looking at the lines and knowing the units strengths in the matchups above, I GRABBED quickly so might want to now slow down and find one more over the next 3-5 days

    - I have to concentrate on my NFL now anyway

     

     

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13686
    Posted: Sep. 1, 2024 - 10:16 PM ET #58

    Other spreads I like and could move fast:

    Arkansas +8.5 .... would take to +7.5 ... check the stats of GREEN QB formerly from Boise playing half a game an_speechless and they have a strong RB too 

    GTECH -3 .... only if it stays under -4 .... should run and keep Syracuse on their heels the whole game with play action too

    Tulane +10 ....only if this edges up ... Oregon QB transfer ....and some good pieces from last year vs a #1 or #2 rated BIG 12 team on the road....this one might surprise

    Michigan +6.5 ... give me a TD+ and I am likely a buyer....already have played the UNDER ....sick Wolverines defense

    Iowa -3 ...pretty sure the line opened up -3.5 last year and climbed despite a team I think was weaker than this year and that is saying something. The offense is expected to be much improved for numerous reasons and rated #1 in ESPN SP+ or Top 10 by many rating systems I looked at ... don't think Iowa St has a shot pf winning the game frankly unless they score a defensive TD

    Kansas -5.5 ...Illinois cannot trade TDs with Kansas and I just have to score one more....yes Illini have a good defense but Kansas is stacked on offense and I don't think Illinois can match a back and forth against a decent Kansas defense 

    Colorado +7 but like the UNDER 57.5 better  ... Matt Rule has a top defense and his offense will be a work in progress....Shadeur with the talent around him should score 20+ with a top of 24-27 on this defense....will Nebraska score 30 on this Colorado D that improved greatly from the portal? I don't know...... maybe a 31-24 score tops? But more likely, I see a 27-23/ 27-24 type of game here

    App St. +16.5 ....has to climb to +17.5 for me to consider... their offense should score 14-17 on Clemson easily but will Clemson score over 30 on App St...they should but did not like what I saw with Cade last week in his throwing motion/mechanics....they should just run the ball more and let him have time in the pocket unlike last week when he did not get his feet set much

    Boise - Oregon OVER 61.5 ....might be the first play I dig into and might take it as a 4th play....that seems low as I expect Boise to score 20 but maybe not? Oregon defense is Top 5 ... Vegas laying a trap?

     

    BOOKING MY WEEK 1 plays now and week Results: No way this is going OVER 63.5 and 66.5 in USC - LSU

     

     

     

     

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    Other spreads I like and could move fast:

    Arkansas +8.5 .... would take to +7.5 ... check the stats of GREEN QB formerly from Boise playing half a game an_speechless and they have a strong RB too 

    GTECH -3 .... only if it stays under -4 .... should run and keep Syracuse on their heels the whole game with play action too

    Tulane +10 ....only if this edges up ... Oregon QB transfer ....and some good pieces from last year vs a #1 or #2 rated BIG 12 team on the road....this one might surprise

    Michigan +6.5 ... give me a TD+ and I am likely a buyer....already have played the UNDER ....sick Wolverines defense

    Iowa -3 ...pretty sure the line opened up -3.5 last year and climbed despite a team I think was weaker than this year and that is saying something. The offense is expected to be much improved for numerous reasons and rated #1 in ESPN SP+ or Top 10 by many rating systems I looked at ... don't think Iowa St has a shot pf winning the game frankly unless they score a defensive TD

    Kansas -5.5 ...Illinois cannot trade TDs with Kansas and I just have to score one more....yes Illini have a good defense but Kansas is stacked on offense and I don't think Illinois can match a back and forth against a decent Kansas defense 

    Colorado +7 but like the UNDER 57.5 better  ... Matt Rule has a top defense and his offense will be a work in progress....Shadeur with the talent around him should score 20+ with a top of 24-27 on this defense....will Nebraska score 30 on this Colorado D that improved greatly from the portal? I don't know...... maybe a 31-24 score tops? But more likely, I see a 27-23/ 27-24 type of game here

    App St. +16.5 ....has to climb to +17.5 for me to consider... their offense should score 14-17 on Clemson easily but will Clemson score over 30 on App St...they should but did not like what I saw with Cade last week in his throwing motion/mechanics....they should just run the ball more and let him have time in the pocket unlike last week when he did not get his feet set much

    Boise - Oregon OVER 61.5 ....might be the first play I dig into and might take it as a 4th play....that seems low as I expect Boise to score 20 but maybe not? Oregon defense is Top 5 ... Vegas laying a trap?

     

    BOOKING MY WEEK 1 plays now and week Results: No way this is going OVER 63.5 and 66.5 in USC - LSU

     

     

     

     

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13686
    Posted: Sep. 1, 2024 - 10:22 PM ET #59

    RESULTS WEEK 1  + increase one bet:

     Play #1 - Gophers ML x 1 U  -105  an_burningbag

    Play #2 USC-LSU Under 63.5 x 1U win moneybag<< this one makes me happy the most especially when the line closed at 67 around game timean_roll_laugh   and now add on Sunday x 1U UNDER 66  moneybag

    Play #3 - Buckeyes UNDER 58.5 x 1U   moneybag

     

    Season Record:  2 - 1  (+2 U)

    3 new plays already posted for WEEK 2 ...might end up with 4-5 plays despite me saying I wouldn't ....thinking Vegas might have left some lines to take advantage with what I am seeing already in Iowa, Michigan and Rutgers numbers

    -------------------------------------------------------

     Inclinations but not played (in my Top 10-15 ideas posted):  4 - 2

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    RESULTS WEEK 1  + increase one bet:

     Play #1 - Gophers ML x 1 U  -105  an_burningbag

    Play #2 USC-LSU Under 63.5 x 1U win moneybag<< this one makes me happy the most especially when the line closed at 67 around game timean_roll_laugh   and now add on Sunday x 1U UNDER 66  moneybag

    Play #3 - Buckeyes UNDER 58.5 x 1U   moneybag

     

    Season Record:  2 - 1  (+2 U)

    3 new plays already posted for WEEK 2 ...might end up with 4-5 plays despite me saying I wouldn't ....thinking Vegas might have left some lines to take advantage with what I am seeing already in Iowa, Michigan and Rutgers numbers

    -------------------------------------------------------

     Inclinations but not played (in my Top 10-15 ideas posted):  4 - 2

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13686
    Posted: Sep. 1, 2024 - 10:48 PM ET #60

    Last couple of games between ISU and Iowa:

     

    Date                     Result                    ATS O/U
    Sep 09, '23     20 - 13 IOWA @ISU     -3.5 u34.5
    Sep 10, '22     10 - 7 ISU  @IOWA       3.5 u39.0

     

    Looks like home fave is no good....but I do like it this year....lets see if it falls to -2.5 or even lower

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    Last couple of games between ISU and Iowa:

     

    Date                     Result                    ATS O/U
    Sep 09, '23     20 - 13 IOWA @ISU     -3.5 u34.5
    Sep 10, '22     10 - 7 ISU  @IOWA       3.5 u39.0

     

    Looks like home fave is no good....but I do like it this year....lets see if it falls to -2.5 or even lower

     
    spottie2935
    spottie2935
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2001
    Posts: 23161
    Posted: Sep. 1, 2024 - 11:10 PM ET #61

    I’m using my data on my weekly plays but some of your games so far are rock solid.  

    under Mich \Texas 

    I won’t touch the side but I see 20-17 in OT.  Something like that.  I just see a sweat all game. 



    Love Duke.  Historically NW is a good dog. not a team to cover  as chalk. 


    I’m on Illinois.  You make good points on Kansas but they have no history on the road.  I have no confidence in KU laying road points.  They score points no doubt but their last 3 games their opponents are not that good.

     

    past opponents 

     

    Lindenwood cincy and UNLV could have an influence on this sneaky line.  I feel like this is a fg game and if it were for my data i probably should pass.  

     

     

    Spottie2935 on socials
    Reply

    I’m using my data on my weekly plays but some of your games so far are rock solid.  

    under Mich \Texas 

    I won’t touch the side but I see 20-17 in OT.  Something like that.  I just see a sweat all game. 



    Love Duke.  Historically NW is a good dog. not a team to cover  as chalk. 


    I’m on Illinois.  You make good points on Kansas but they have no history on the road.  I have no confidence in KU laying road points.  They score points no doubt but their last 3 games their opponents are not that good.

     

    past opponents 

     

    Lindenwood cincy and UNLV could have an influence on this sneaky line.  I feel like this is a fg game and if it were for my data i probably should pass.  

     

     

     
    spottie2935
    spottie2935
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2001
    Posts: 23161
    Posted: Sep. 1, 2024 - 11:39 PM ET #62

    Great week let’s do it again an_cheers

    Spottie2935 on socials
    Reply

    Great week let’s do it again an_cheers

     
    DoYouMind69
    DoYouMind69
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2020
    Posts: 7021
    Posted: Sep. 1, 2024 - 11:51 PM ET #63

    GL  THIS WEEK  an_cheers

    "At 50, everyone has the face they deserve" -George Orwell
    Reply

    GL  THIS WEEK  an_cheers

     
    umgmu
    umgmu
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2005
    Posts: 47763
    Posted: Sep. 1, 2024 - 11:56 PM ET #64

    @Last2thirst

     Thanks for the great analysis and here's to a winning seasonpeace_5win

    Reply

    @Last2thirst

     Thanks for the great analysis and here's to a winning seasonpeace_5win

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13686
    Posted: Sep. 2, 2024 - 12:16 AM ET #65

    Quote Originally Posted by umgmu:

    @Last2thirst  Thanks for the great analysis and here's to a winning season

     

    Anytime an_cheers.. always welcome to peer in and say what you like /discuss football. I am working on more posts right now such as an early Top 12+ list w/comments

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by umgmu:

    @Last2thirst  Thanks for the great analysis and here's to a winning season

     

    Anytime an_cheers.. always welcome to peer in and say what you like /discuss football. I am working on more posts right now such as an early Top 12+ list w/comments

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13686
    Posted: Sep. 2, 2024 - 12:17 AM ET #66

    Quote Originally Posted by spottie2935:

    Great week let’s do it again

     

    Thanks Spottie an_cheers

    Hope so!

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by spottie2935:

    Great week let’s do it again

     

    Thanks Spottie an_cheers

    Hope so!

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13686
    Posted: Sep. 2, 2024 - 12:19 AM ET #67

    Quote Originally Posted by DoYouMind69:

    GL  THIS WEEK

    Thanks DoYou, U2 an_cheers

     

    I see you post a lot and really engaged. That's good

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by DoYouMind69:

    GL  THIS WEEK

    Thanks DoYou, U2 an_cheers

     

    I see you post a lot and really engaged. That's good

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13686
    Posted: Sep. 2, 2024 - 12:48 AM ET #68

    I think I watched enough this week and preseason researched to be able to establish my top 12 most likely and will adjust as I go:

     -ranking is based on preseason rankings from a few + sources

    -1st game impressions

    -as we go, scoring a lot will not matter as much as how they perform when down OR how they can play defense OR how much balance do they have because those will matter in tough ball games 

    -expect this list to change a lot 

     

    TOP 12

    1. Georgia - undisputed after week 1 until I see Ohio St vs a good team

    2. Alabama - supremely talented + beat a 70th ranked preseason team 63 - 0 

    3. Texas  - supremely talented + beat a 90-100th ranked preseason team 52 - 0 

    4. Notre Dame - very talented/might surprise + beat a Top 20 team in one of toughest home fields

    ----------------------------------------------

    5. Ohio St - extreme talent and perhaps #1 team but will have to supplant Texas

    with greater win if Texas beats Michigan on the road

    6. Oregon - same as above

    7. Penn St. - great start might end up better than the two above with new OC and Allar better/D will dictate

    how far they will rise

    8. Ole Miss - Lane Kiffin may have a beast constructed here/ Defense will dictate how far they rise

    -----------------------------------------------------------

    9. USC - maybe most improved team and would have made playoff last year with this defense. Don't know if they stay here but this is an earned position but feel they lose to all above although they get to play Notre Dame 

     

    10. Miami - can they punch another SEC or Big 10 team come playoff time? Have to win out except 1 loss because I don't think ACC will be respected as much with how Clemson lost to Georgia, but beating a good SEC team in Florida helps the resume

     ----------------------------------------------------------

     

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    I think I watched enough this week and preseason researched to be able to establish my top 12 most likely and will adjust as I go:

     -ranking is based on preseason rankings from a few + sources

    -1st game impressions

    -as we go, scoring a lot will not matter as much as how they perform when down OR how they can play defense OR how much balance do they have because those will matter in tough ball games 

    -expect this list to change a lot 

     

    TOP 12

    1. Georgia - undisputed after week 1 until I see Ohio St vs a good team

    2. Alabama - supremely talented + beat a 70th ranked preseason team 63 - 0 

    3. Texas  - supremely talented + beat a 90-100th ranked preseason team 52 - 0 

    4. Notre Dame - very talented/might surprise + beat a Top 20 team in one of toughest home fields

    ----------------------------------------------

    5. Ohio St - extreme talent and perhaps #1 team but will have to supplant Texas

    with greater win if Texas beats Michigan on the road

    6. Oregon - same as above

    7. Penn St. - great start might end up better than the two above with new OC and Allar better/D will dictate

    how far they will rise

    8. Ole Miss - Lane Kiffin may have a beast constructed here/ Defense will dictate how far they rise

    -----------------------------------------------------------

    9. USC - maybe most improved team and would have made playoff last year with this defense. Don't know if they stay here but this is an earned position but feel they lose to all above although they get to play Notre Dame 

     

    10. Miami - can they punch another SEC or Big 10 team come playoff time? Have to win out except 1 loss because I don't think ACC will be respected as much with how Clemson lost to Georgia, but beating a good SEC team in Florida helps the resume

     ----------------------------------------------------------

     

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13686
    Posted: Sep. 2, 2024 - 1:13 AM ET #69

    Maybe Top 12 Out of this Group? :

    Oklahoma - will know how good they are when they play someone good / DOUBT they stay here with their schedule / wow!

    Missouri - tough schedule > have to beat 2 of the following 3 games (Okla, Bama T-AM)

    LSU or Texas AM one of them will likely come back into contention but tough road now and they have the horses on the line and other Off talent to do so and win all others likely

    Tennessee - its a coinflip like the two above, if they win out and only get one scalp of their higher rated SEC teams games and that includes playing Alabama and Georgia this year 

    Kansas St - I would not call their schedule easy but they have some strong teams that if they beat them all, they should be in and I am not sure if their schedule is strong enough to get in with just one 1 > they better be impressive in all others

    Oklahoma St. - have an impressive list of teams to beat (not an easy schedule)  but if they come through with a win over Kansas St on the road then Top 12 with a 1 loss record

    Utah - have to have a 1 loss record and beat Okie St on the road to firm up a spot

    Florida St - have to beat Clemson, Miami and Notre Dame and have one loss since I am not sure if winning 2 of those 3 will be enough unless Committee gives them a payback for last year

    Michigan - if they can lose by one score next week, I would leave them in the Top 15-20 but more than 2 losses and they should be in Top 12? Tough schedule this year /wow

    Clemson - if they can beat FSU on the road, they might have life looking at their schedule but they have to play impressively now

     

    SLEEPERS?

    Georgia Tech - have to beat Miami and Notre Dame and then not get too embarrassed by Georgia and with a FSU scalp, they would like grab a chair

    Kansas - have to go undefeated or one loss and beat Kansas St - there is a chance

    NC State - if they beat Tennessee and jump over conference hurdles - there is a chance if undefeated

    Iowa - depending on how they fare against Ohio St and if they win all others, they could be in top 12

    Memphis - if they knockoff Florida St and go undefeated? They have a Top 5 offense!!

     

    Maybe > Kentucky? .... just don't see a pathway for anyone else given the schedules of the teams posted above and how they are set up for the season. WHO YOU PLAY and how you win in those matchups will matter to committee, not just a perfect season or 1 loss in not in the lists above

     

     

     

     

     

     

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    Maybe Top 12 Out of this Group? :

    Oklahoma - will know how good they are when they play someone good / DOUBT they stay here with their schedule / wow!

    Missouri - tough schedule > have to beat 2 of the following 3 games (Okla, Bama T-AM)

    LSU or Texas AM one of them will likely come back into contention but tough road now and they have the horses on the line and other Off talent to do so and win all others likely

    Tennessee - its a coinflip like the two above, if they win out and only get one scalp of their higher rated SEC teams games and that includes playing Alabama and Georgia this year 

    Kansas St - I would not call their schedule easy but they have some strong teams that if they beat them all, they should be in and I am not sure if their schedule is strong enough to get in with just one 1 > they better be impressive in all others

    Oklahoma St. - have an impressive list of teams to beat (not an easy schedule)  but if they come through with a win over Kansas St on the road then Top 12 with a 1 loss record

    Utah - have to have a 1 loss record and beat Okie St on the road to firm up a spot

    Florida St - have to beat Clemson, Miami and Notre Dame and have one loss since I am not sure if winning 2 of those 3 will be enough unless Committee gives them a payback for last year

    Michigan - if they can lose by one score next week, I would leave them in the Top 15-20 but more than 2 losses and they should be in Top 12? Tough schedule this year /wow

    Clemson - if they can beat FSU on the road, they might have life looking at their schedule but they have to play impressively now

     

    SLEEPERS?

    Georgia Tech - have to beat Miami and Notre Dame and then not get too embarrassed by Georgia and with a FSU scalp, they would like grab a chair

    Kansas - have to go undefeated or one loss and beat Kansas St - there is a chance

    NC State - if they beat Tennessee and jump over conference hurdles - there is a chance if undefeated

    Iowa - depending on how they fare against Ohio St and if they win all others, they could be in top 12

    Memphis - if they knockoff Florida St and go undefeated? They have a Top 5 offense!!

     

    Maybe > Kentucky? .... just don't see a pathway for anyone else given the schedules of the teams posted above and how they are set up for the season. WHO YOU PLAY and how you win in those matchups will matter to committee, not just a perfect season or 1 loss in not in the lists above

     

     

     

     

     

     

     
    spottie2935
    spottie2935
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2001
    Posts: 23161
    Posted: Sep. 2, 2024 - 1:27 AM ET #70

    Can we see Alabama losing to UGA early and Oklahoma late so they are a dog in the playoff.  I’d love to see that. 

    Spottie2935 on socials
    Reply

    Can we see Alabama losing to UGA early and Oklahoma late so they are a dog in the playoff.  I’d love to see that. 

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13686
    Posted: Sep. 2, 2024 - 10:13 AM ET #71

    Quote Originally Posted by spottie2935:

    Can we see Alabama losing to UGA early and Oklahoma late so they are a dog in the playoff.  I’d love to see that.

     

    Might happen or the opposite. Alabama might beat Kirby's Georgia with the ole power of the unknown coaching and motivation magic of DeBoer.... we don't know if Saban was slipping and a fresh perspective with the right touch was all the super mega star talent needed was a new maestro

     

    That wipeout of a 70th ranked WKY is super impressive how the DEFENSE knuckled down and as I predicted early when I started this thread, DeBoer might not shut down the engines which might already feel different for that pack of stallions.....and really bring them together with a mojo feel

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by spottie2935:

    Can we see Alabama losing to UGA early and Oklahoma late so they are a dog in the playoff.  I’d love to see that.

     

    Might happen or the opposite. Alabama might beat Kirby's Georgia with the ole power of the unknown coaching and motivation magic of DeBoer.... we don't know if Saban was slipping and a fresh perspective with the right touch was all the super mega star talent needed was a new maestro

     

    That wipeout of a 70th ranked WKY is super impressive how the DEFENSE knuckled down and as I predicted early when I started this thread, DeBoer might not shut down the engines which might already feel different for that pack of stallions.....and really bring them together with a mojo feel

     
    spottie2935
    spottie2935
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2001
    Posts: 23161
    Posted: Sep. 2, 2024 - 11:41 AM ET #72

    Quote Originally Posted by Last2thirst:

    Quote Originally Posted by spottie2935: Can we see Alabama losing to UGA early and Oklahoma late so they are a dog in the playoff.  I’d love to see that.   Might happen or the opposite. Alabama might beat Kirby's Georgia with the ole power of the unknown coaching and motivation magic of DeBoer.... we don't know if Saban was slipping and a fresh perspective with the right touch was all the super mega star talent needed was a new maestro   That wipeout of a 70th ranked WKY is super impressive how the DEFENSE knuckled down and as I predicted early when I started this thread, DeBoer might not shut down the engines which might already feel different for that pack of stallions.....and really bring them together with a mojo feel

     

    Alabama is interesting because they thrashed them.  On the flip WKy is not a strong team as in the past.  

    Spottie2935 on socials
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Last2thirst:

    Quote Originally Posted by spottie2935: Can we see Alabama losing to UGA early and Oklahoma late so they are a dog in the playoff.  I’d love to see that.   Might happen or the opposite. Alabama might beat Kirby's Georgia with the ole power of the unknown coaching and motivation magic of DeBoer.... we don't know if Saban was slipping and a fresh perspective with the right touch was all the super mega star talent needed was a new maestro   That wipeout of a 70th ranked WKY is super impressive how the DEFENSE knuckled down and as I predicted early when I started this thread, DeBoer might not shut down the engines which might already feel different for that pack of stallions.....and really bring them together with a mojo feel

     

    Alabama is interesting because they thrashed them.  On the flip WKy is not a strong team as in the past.  

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13686
    Posted: Sep. 2, 2024 - 3:49 PM ET #73

    Ahhh but Alabama is 'thought' to be not as strong but we all saw what this group did at the end of last year vs Michigan. 

     

    W.Kentucky still should have been able to puts points up on the board at this RATING in ESPN+:

    70.   WKU   -1.6    29.9 (60) << ranking of offense

     

    Ohio St. allowed 6 pts to Akron in the same scenario at home and this offensive ranking:

    133.   Akron   -22.2    6.9  (134) << ranking of offense

     

    I am scientifically and data driven trained with my academic and profession despite sports analysis for over 45 years now and when I decided to use data along with research work into sports teams comparisons, my horse betting and sports betting has improved in results by 10% or more success rate. I have to respect what I see and what anomalies present themselves when they do in moments..... I am looking hard at the line Vegas put up for Alabama this week....MAYBE TOO LOW also ?

     

    I know you love data and it drives your decisions, so it should....and that is partly the reason why you keep a log of all results and I respect that. 

     

    But science suggests, recency and new information is far greater than just relying on past information alone ....but again, you cannot ignore past info derived by methodology....but you can use it as a guide in my opinion to combine it with recency data to make as sound of a decision as possible on your future bet thesis. YICK ....talking science about my hobby enjoyment but its in me bro and I cannot deny the improvements in results I have noticed by deploying a blend of both. 

     

    The Alabama data when correlated with the Ohio St data is quite compelling to suggest to me Alabama is a different animal than expected to start the season. We saw last year they were less prepared and almost tentative to start their season but not this year!! Will DeBoer even take them higher? I bet he can

     

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    Ahhh but Alabama is 'thought' to be not as strong but we all saw what this group did at the end of last year vs Michigan. 

     

    W.Kentucky still should have been able to puts points up on the board at this RATING in ESPN+:

    70.   WKU   -1.6    29.9 (60) << ranking of offense

     

    Ohio St. allowed 6 pts to Akron in the same scenario at home and this offensive ranking:

    133.   Akron   -22.2    6.9  (134) << ranking of offense

     

    I am scientifically and data driven trained with my academic and profession despite sports analysis for over 45 years now and when I decided to use data along with research work into sports teams comparisons, my horse betting and sports betting has improved in results by 10% or more success rate. I have to respect what I see and what anomalies present themselves when they do in moments..... I am looking hard at the line Vegas put up for Alabama this week....MAYBE TOO LOW also ?

     

    I know you love data and it drives your decisions, so it should....and that is partly the reason why you keep a log of all results and I respect that. 

     

    But science suggests, recency and new information is far greater than just relying on past information alone ....but again, you cannot ignore past info derived by methodology....but you can use it as a guide in my opinion to combine it with recency data to make as sound of a decision as possible on your future bet thesis. YICK ....talking science about my hobby enjoyment but its in me bro and I cannot deny the improvements in results I have noticed by deploying a blend of both. 

     

    The Alabama data when correlated with the Ohio St data is quite compelling to suggest to me Alabama is a different animal than expected to start the season. We saw last year they were less prepared and almost tentative to start their season but not this year!! Will DeBoer even take them higher? I bet he can

     

     
    spottie2935
    spottie2935
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2001
    Posts: 23161
    Posted: Sep. 2, 2024 - 5:58 PM ET #74

    Recency is a huge factor as the books use perception to kill. 

    Spottie2935 on socials
    Reply

    Recency is a huge factor as the books use perception to kill. 

     
     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13686
    Posted: Sep. 2, 2024 - 8:00 PM ET #75

    Quote Originally Posted by spottie2935:

    Recency is a huge factor as the books use perception to kill.

     

    Yes. 

    But there are tons of what I call cerebral betters who take a side on the what was down is now up philosophy and I frankly don't know if that fits anymore.....collection of talent and coaching them up is a deadlier combo...even add experience

     

    Clemson vs Georgia had Vegas sending mixed signals to the public bettor who got faked out taking Clemson on the dropping line over rating that it has to be the fact Etienne is not playing and Cade had somehow matured into perfect footwork and mechanics but if you watched, Kirby forced him into situations where he couldn't get his feet set

     

     

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by spottie2935:

    Recency is a huge factor as the books use perception to kill.

     

    Yes. 

    But there are tons of what I call cerebral betters who take a side on the what was down is now up philosophy and I frankly don't know if that fits anymore.....collection of talent and coaching them up is a deadlier combo...even add experience

     

    Clemson vs Georgia had Vegas sending mixed signals to the public bettor who got faked out taking Clemson on the dropping line over rating that it has to be the fact Etienne is not playing and Cade had somehow matured into perfect footwork and mechanics but if you watched, Kirby forced him into situations where he couldn't get his feet set

     

     

    All Forums | College Football
    «First Previous 12345 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,678
    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,376
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 683
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,054
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,304
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,285
    • This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,805
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,472
    • Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,138
    • __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 12,927

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.