Posted:
#51
Gl
I love to suffer I went with Oaklahoma over and Lafayett win parlay
|
17:31 |
|
|
18:00 |
| VENTA DEPORTES 21/12/2013 Venta Parlay BI 207 UL LAFAYETTE PLB -110 2.5 BI 515 THUNDER OVR -110 207.5 A GANAR: $343.75 USD, Importe: $130.00 USD |
I love to suffer I went with Oaklahoma over and Lafayett win parlay
|
17:31 |
|
|
18:00 |
| VENTA DEPORTES 21/12/2013 Venta Parlay BI 207 UL LAFAYETTE PLB -110 2.5 BI 515 THUNDER OVR -110 207.5 A GANAR: $343.75 USD, Importe: $130.00 USD |
yeahh I know.. trust me ive lost a lot.. there were weeks I would loose 2000usd but I had money to play.. right know im in red numbers.. but this win really helped.. hope I canmake some tomorrow on NFl and then I will call it quits its just not worth it
yeahh I know.. trust me ive lost a lot.. there were weeks I would loose 2000usd but I had money to play.. right know im in red numbers.. but this win really helped.. hope I canmake some tomorrow on NFl and then I will call it quits its just not worth it
