If LSU & Alabama meet in NC game, what will the spread be?
Im calling the Covers BLOODBATH now...the entire board will be on Alabama whether they are -4 or +4 and that defense will get exposed as a fraud like come January. Its the only solace I will get from being forced to watch this rematch is seeing Alabama's 1 dimensional offense be forced to attempt forward passes against LSU's defense.
After LSU dismantles Arkansas and then beats UGA...people are serioulsy going to believe a 13-0 team is going to be a TD dog in the Super Dome! ![]()
You evidently didn't watch the first game because it played exactly opposite of what you just described. Bama outgained LSU through the air more than 2 to 1. So hopeless was LSU's passing game against Alabama's defense that they completely abandoned all down field passing in the second half. They could have played 8 quarters and LSU would not have scored a TD. I don't think they'll fare much better in a re-match.
What I said before the first game will hold true in a re-match. The only way Alabama loses the game is if they beat themselves. That's exactly what happened the first time. I wouldn't bet on it happening again.
Im calling the Covers BLOODBATH now...the entire board will be on Alabama whether they are -4 or +4 and that defense will get exposed as a fraud like come January. Its the only solace I will get from being forced to watch this rematch is seeing Alabama's 1 dimensional offense be forced to attempt forward passes against LSU's defense.
After LSU dismantles Arkansas and then beats UGA...people are serioulsy going to believe a 13-0 team is going to be a TD dog in the Super Dome! ![]()
You evidently didn't watch the first game because it played exactly opposite of what you just described. Bama outgained LSU through the air more than 2 to 1. So hopeless was LSU's passing game against Alabama's defense that they completely abandoned all down field passing in the second half. They could have played 8 quarters and LSU would not have scored a TD. I don't think they'll fare much better in a re-match.
What I said before the first game will hold true in a re-match. The only way Alabama loses the game is if they beat themselves. That's exactly what happened the first time. I wouldn't bet on it happening again.
After LSU dismantles Arkansas and then beats UGA...people are serioulsy going to believe a 13-0 team is going to be a TD dog in the Super Dome! ![]()
What you or I believe is inconsequential. The people who set the line have already said they will make Alabama the favorite. You can take it or leave it.
After LSU dismantles Arkansas and then beats UGA...people are serioulsy going to believe a 13-0 team is going to be a TD dog in the Super Dome! ![]()
What you or I believe is inconsequential. The people who set the line have already said they will make Alabama the favorite. You can take it or leave it.
Jimmy..................Smoke 'O the dumbo....
Don't know nothing about college football when security on his floor looks the other way, he runs and hides under the desk in the main office and plays on the computer.
Jimmy..................Smoke 'O the dumbo....
Don't know nothing about college football when security on his floor looks the other way, he runs and hides under the desk in the main office and plays on the computer.
Jimmy..................Smoke 'O the dumbo....
Don't know nothing about college football when security on his floor looks the other way, he runs and hides under the desk in the main office and plays on the computer.
Well, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and are entitled to believe whatever they want, but if the people who are setting the lines have said they will Alabama the favorite, I'm not sure what the issue is.
I suspect that, unlike Smoke, the odds makers actually watched the first game.
Jimmy..................Smoke 'O the dumbo....
Don't know nothing about college football when security on his floor looks the other way, he runs and hides under the desk in the main office and plays on the computer.
Well, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and are entitled to believe whatever they want, but if the people who are setting the lines have said they will Alabama the favorite, I'm not sure what the issue is.
I suspect that, unlike Smoke, the odds makers actually watched the first game.
You evidently didn't watch the first game because it played exactly opposite of what you just described. Bama outgained LSU through the air more than 2 to 1. So hopeless was LSU's passing game against Alabama's defense that they completely abandoned all down field passing in the second half. They could have played 8 quarters and LSU would not have scored a TD. I don't think they'll fare much better in a re-match.
What I said before the first game will hold true in a re-match. The only way Alabama loses the game is if they beat themselves. That's exactly what happened the first time. I wouldn't bet on it happening again.
When you have a 5-play playbook it is very possible to beat yourself.
You evidently didn't watch the first game because it played exactly opposite of what you just described. Bama outgained LSU through the air more than 2 to 1. So hopeless was LSU's passing game against Alabama's defense that they completely abandoned all down field passing in the second half. They could have played 8 quarters and LSU would not have scored a TD. I don't think they'll fare much better in a re-match.
What I said before the first game will hold true in a re-match. The only way Alabama loses the game is if they beat themselves. That's exactly what happened the first time. I wouldn't bet on it happening again.
When you have a 5-play playbook it is very possible to beat yourself.
When you have a 5-play playbook it is very possible to beat yourself.
I don't disagree with you. Alabama is a long, long way from a lock, but if they can put the ball in the end zone 2 or 3 times like they should have in the first game, that'll be pretty much a wrap.
The only real hope LSU has to score is some sort of defensive/special teams TD or a busted play. But as we saw in the first game, LSU's passing game versus Alabama's LBers and secondary is a complete mismatch, and with extra time to prepare for Jefferson's read option and option pitch, I don't think they'll have as much sucess with that the second time around. A shutout is certainly within the realm of possibility.
When you have a 5-play playbook it is very possible to beat yourself.
I don't disagree with you. Alabama is a long, long way from a lock, but if they can put the ball in the end zone 2 or 3 times like they should have in the first game, that'll be pretty much a wrap.
The only real hope LSU has to score is some sort of defensive/special teams TD or a busted play. But as we saw in the first game, LSU's passing game versus Alabama's LBers and secondary is a complete mismatch, and with extra time to prepare for Jefferson's read option and option pitch, I don't think they'll have as much sucess with that the second time around. A shutout is certainly within the realm of possibility.
I don't disagree with you. Alabama is a long, long way from a lock, but if they can put the ball in the end zone 2 or 3 times like they should have in the first game, that'll be pretty much a wrap.
The only real hope LSU has to score is some sort of defensive/special teams TD or a busted play. But as we saw in the first game, LSU's passing game versus Alabama's LBers and secondary is a complete mismatch, and with extra time to prepare for Jefferson's read option and option pitch, I don't think they'll have as much sucess with that the second time around. A shutout is certainly within the realm of possibility.
I don't disagree with you. Alabama is a long, long way from a lock, but if they can put the ball in the end zone 2 or 3 times like they should have in the first game, that'll be pretty much a wrap.
The only real hope LSU has to score is some sort of defensive/special teams TD or a busted play. But as we saw in the first game, LSU's passing game versus Alabama's LBers and secondary is a complete mismatch, and with extra time to prepare for Jefferson's read option and option pitch, I don't think they'll have as much sucess with that the second time around. A shutout is certainly within the realm of possibility.
You evidently didn't watch the first game because it played exactly opposite of what you just described. Bama outgained LSU through the air more than 2 to 1. So hopeless was LSU's passing game against Alabama's defense that they completely abandoned all down field passing in the second half. They could have played 8 quarters and LSU would not have scored a TD. I don't think they'll fare much better in a re-match.
What I said before the first game will hold true in a re-match. The only way Alabama loses the game is if they beat themselves. That's exactly what happened the first time. I wouldn't bet on it happening again.
Why why why why why are so many people making excuses for UA as if UA didnt lose that game. Why are people thinking it will be any better as if LSU wont make changes. Why are people acting like LSU didnt have to play IN TUCSALOOSA. Im sick of hear about why Alabama didnt win. Also do people realize that Jordan Jefferson is LSU's true starting QB and has been since last year. LSU started and watched Jarret Lee throw terrible interceptions.
What is going on in here...Alabama was favored for a reason and LOST. Because they were favored, lost and seemingly played NO ONE since they are better now? Whereas LSU will have played Arkansas and UGA.
Jimmydafreak. I will bookmark this thread and come find you after the bloodbath. I dont know who your allegiances to are...but 1 thing is for sure you are an Alabama sympthizer...it will cost you some money come January if you dont pay attention. Watch LSU's next 2 games very closely. Then go back and re watch that game against UA and TELL me they arent a different team with Jefferson starting and playing the entire game with his playbook
You evidently didn't watch the first game because it played exactly opposite of what you just described. Bama outgained LSU through the air more than 2 to 1. So hopeless was LSU's passing game against Alabama's defense that they completely abandoned all down field passing in the second half. They could have played 8 quarters and LSU would not have scored a TD. I don't think they'll fare much better in a re-match.
What I said before the first game will hold true in a re-match. The only way Alabama loses the game is if they beat themselves. That's exactly what happened the first time. I wouldn't bet on it happening again.
Why why why why why are so many people making excuses for UA as if UA didnt lose that game. Why are people thinking it will be any better as if LSU wont make changes. Why are people acting like LSU didnt have to play IN TUCSALOOSA. Im sick of hear about why Alabama didnt win. Also do people realize that Jordan Jefferson is LSU's true starting QB and has been since last year. LSU started and watched Jarret Lee throw terrible interceptions.
What is going on in here...Alabama was favored for a reason and LOST. Because they were favored, lost and seemingly played NO ONE since they are better now? Whereas LSU will have played Arkansas and UGA.
Jimmydafreak. I will bookmark this thread and come find you after the bloodbath. I dont know who your allegiances to are...but 1 thing is for sure you are an Alabama sympthizer...it will cost you some money come January if you dont pay attention. Watch LSU's next 2 games very closely. Then go back and re watch that game against UA and TELL me they arent a different team with Jefferson starting and playing the entire game with his playbook
Well, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and are entitled to believe whatever they want, but if the people who are setting the lines have said they will Alabama the favorite, I'm not sure what the issue is.
I suspect that, unlike Smoke, the odds makers actually watched the first game.
read this random articles and believe them if you want...But what some oddsmakers said 2 weeks, or even last week WILL NOT be what is released in a few weeks. almsot 3 weeks worth of games against good competition for LSU and you believe that a line set last week is indicative of what it will be in a month?
You said I didnt watch the game? I watched every minute of that shit fest and ALabama STILL LOST THE GAME AT HOME! That says a lot to me and that was against a bad gameplan and performance from LSU on the road. Spread will open AT WORST pk. But I see LSU opening at -2. And Im willing to put money on that as well!
I bet you 2 weeks ago those same oddsmakers would not have open Michigan as -8.5 favs against Ohio State. But tonight they did. Perception and the formulas that set spreads change over time. Come the middle of December you will see ![]()
Well, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and are entitled to believe whatever they want, but if the people who are setting the lines have said they will Alabama the favorite, I'm not sure what the issue is.
I suspect that, unlike Smoke, the odds makers actually watched the first game.
read this random articles and believe them if you want...But what some oddsmakers said 2 weeks, or even last week WILL NOT be what is released in a few weeks. almsot 3 weeks worth of games against good competition for LSU and you believe that a line set last week is indicative of what it will be in a month?
You said I didnt watch the game? I watched every minute of that shit fest and ALabama STILL LOST THE GAME AT HOME! That says a lot to me and that was against a bad gameplan and performance from LSU on the road. Spread will open AT WORST pk. But I see LSU opening at -2. And Im willing to put money on that as well!
I bet you 2 weeks ago those same oddsmakers would not have open Michigan as -8.5 favs against Ohio State. But tonight they did. Perception and the formulas that set spreads change over time. Come the middle of December you will see ![]()
I have no doubt in a rematch bama will be favored or line shaded in their direction and will certainly move in their direction after we hear story after story about saban the greatest coach ever, revenge, etc.,etc.
I'll just be on LSU again like I was the first time and afterwards I'll be counting my account balance while reading post after post arguing how although LSU won the crystal ball bama outplayed and should have fun.
Sounds good to me.
I have no doubt in a rematch bama will be favored or line shaded in their direction and will certainly move in their direction after we hear story after story about saban the greatest coach ever, revenge, etc.,etc.
I'll just be on LSU again like I was the first time and afterwards I'll be counting my account balance while reading post after post arguing how although LSU won the crystal ball bama outplayed and should have fun.
Sounds good to me.
![]()
why are you laughing are you dumb? if alabama plays lsu in a rematch i talked to jay kornegy he said bama would be small chalk probably -3 or -3.5 ish, im guessing they would put it on -3.
![]()
why are you laughing are you dumb? if alabama plays lsu in a rematch i talked to jay kornegy he said bama would be small chalk probably -3 or -3.5 ish, im guessing they would put it on -3.
a dog of 1 point is still laughable...LSU would have put up one of the better resumes of a #1 team in recent memory yet they'll be getting points from this Bama squad? Oh boy
sure will guess you dont know how to set lines, bama probably be about -3
a dog of 1 point is still laughable...LSU would have put up one of the better resumes of a #1 team in recent memory yet they'll be getting points from this Bama squad? Oh boy
sure will guess you dont know how to set lines, bama probably be about -3
Hammer LSU if this is the case ![]()
And a double hammer on the +$ ML as well ![]()
really bama will probably win the rematch, however i will get me some lsu ml to hedge, i got bama 7 to 1 on futures to win the title before the season started. that bama defense i knew would keep them in every game and it has
Hammer LSU if this is the case ![]()
And a double hammer on the +$ ML as well ![]()
really bama will probably win the rematch, however i will get me some lsu ml to hedge, i got bama 7 to 1 on futures to win the title before the season started. that bama defense i knew would keep them in every game and it has
Why why why why why are so many people making excuses for UA as if UA didnt lose that game. Why are people thinking it will be any better as if LSU wont make changes. Why are people acting like LSU didnt have to play IN TUCSALOOSA. Im sick of hear about why Alabama didnt win. Also do people realize that Jordan Jefferson is LSU's true starting QB and has been since last year. LSU started and watched Jarret Lee throw terrible interceptions.
What is going on in here...Alabama was favored for a reason and LOST. Because they were favored, lost and seemingly played NO ONE since they are better now? Whereas LSU will have played Arkansas and UGA.
Jimmydafreak. I will bookmark this thread and come find you after the bloodbath. I dont know who your allegiances to are...but 1 thing is for sure you are an Alabama sympthizer...it will cost you some money come January if you dont pay attention. Watch LSU's next 2 games very closely. Then go back and re watch that game against UA and TELL me they arent a different team with Jefferson starting and playing the entire game with his playbook
I haven't made any excuses. You said something galactically stupid, and I corrected you with actual facts - something your argument sorely lacks.
I have the game on my computer. I've analyzed every play of the game multiple times. So rather than encouraging someone who obviously has watched the game to watch the game, you might consider taking your own advice because nothing you've said thus far would lead anyone to believe you actually done so.
Why why why why why are so many people making excuses for UA as if UA didnt lose that game. Why are people thinking it will be any better as if LSU wont make changes. Why are people acting like LSU didnt have to play IN TUCSALOOSA. Im sick of hear about why Alabama didnt win. Also do people realize that Jordan Jefferson is LSU's true starting QB and has been since last year. LSU started and watched Jarret Lee throw terrible interceptions.
What is going on in here...Alabama was favored for a reason and LOST. Because they were favored, lost and seemingly played NO ONE since they are better now? Whereas LSU will have played Arkansas and UGA.
Jimmydafreak. I will bookmark this thread and come find you after the bloodbath. I dont know who your allegiances to are...but 1 thing is for sure you are an Alabama sympthizer...it will cost you some money come January if you dont pay attention. Watch LSU's next 2 games very closely. Then go back and re watch that game against UA and TELL me they arent a different team with Jefferson starting and playing the entire game with his playbook
I haven't made any excuses. You said something galactically stupid, and I corrected you with actual facts - something your argument sorely lacks.
I have the game on my computer. I've analyzed every play of the game multiple times. So rather than encouraging someone who obviously has watched the game to watch the game, you might consider taking your own advice because nothing you've said thus far would lead anyone to believe you actually done so.
read this random articles and believe them if you want...But what some oddsmakers said 2 weeks, or even last week WILL NOT be what is released in a few weeks. almsot 3 weeks worth of games against good competition for LSU and you believe that a line set last week is indicative of what it will be in a month?
You said I didnt watch the game? I watched every minute of that shit fest and ALabama STILL LOST THE GAME AT HOME! That says a lot to me and that was against a bad gameplan and performance from LSU on the road. Spread will open AT WORST pk. But I see LSU opening at -2. And Im willing to put money on that as well!
I bet you 2 weeks ago those same oddsmakers would not have open Michigan as -8.5 favs against Ohio State. But tonight they did. Perception and the formulas that set spreads change over time. Come the middle of December you will see ![]()
Because you are evidently the paragon of point spreads, I assume you would welcome a wager over which team will be favored . . . right???
read this random articles and believe them if you want...But what some oddsmakers said 2 weeks, or even last week WILL NOT be what is released in a few weeks. almsot 3 weeks worth of games against good competition for LSU and you believe that a line set last week is indicative of what it will be in a month?
You said I didnt watch the game? I watched every minute of that shit fest and ALabama STILL LOST THE GAME AT HOME! That says a lot to me and that was against a bad gameplan and performance from LSU on the road. Spread will open AT WORST pk. But I see LSU opening at -2. And Im willing to put money on that as well!
I bet you 2 weeks ago those same oddsmakers would not have open Michigan as -8.5 favs against Ohio State. But tonight they did. Perception and the formulas that set spreads change over time. Come the middle of December you will see ![]()
Because you are evidently the paragon of point spreads, I assume you would welcome a wager over which team will be favored . . . right???
LSU -1 vs. Alabama: There’s a feeling that the public and sharp money both like LSU, so starting at -2 ½ to see if Alabama money can quickly be found might be an early strategy here. If LSU money still comes in, then the book saved itself two to three moves up the ladder and limit exposure where they can be beaten by both sides.
LSU -3 vs. Oklahoma State: The Cowboys can score at will, but might they find some issues with LSU’s defense? Although LSU hasn’t looked good offensively all season, they might be at their best against Oklahoma State’s defense. The public would still side with LSU and the book might want to get closer to -5 by opening -4 ½.
LSU -3 vs. Oregon: Oregon is a very popular public team on the West Coast and in games like this, they have to respect almost as much as the sharp money because their contributions to the overall cash pile will outweigh the sharps. LSU -3 would be a good starting point to see where the money takes them, if anywhere at all.
Here are Kenny White’s projected lines involving Alabama in the BCS National Championship game under the scenario that LSU loses:
Alabama -1.5 vs. Oklahoma
Alabama -1.5 vs. Oklahoma State
Alabama -2 ½ vs. Oregon
Here’s a look at White’s projected line for a couple of other BCS Bowl games possibilities:
Orange Bowl: Clemson -7 vs. Cincinnati
Sugar Bowl: Alabama -4 vs. Stanford
Rose Bowl: Oregon -2 ½ vs. Wisconsin
Fiesta Bowl: Oklahoma -10 vs. Houston
LSU -1 vs. Alabama: There’s a feeling that the public and sharp money both like LSU, so starting at -2 ½ to see if Alabama money can quickly be found might be an early strategy here. If LSU money still comes in, then the book saved itself two to three moves up the ladder and limit exposure where they can be beaten by both sides.
LSU -3 vs. Oklahoma State: The Cowboys can score at will, but might they find some issues with LSU’s defense? Although LSU hasn’t looked good offensively all season, they might be at their best against Oklahoma State’s defense. The public would still side with LSU and the book might want to get closer to -5 by opening -4 ½.
LSU -3 vs. Oregon: Oregon is a very popular public team on the West Coast and in games like this, they have to respect almost as much as the sharp money because their contributions to the overall cash pile will outweigh the sharps. LSU -3 would be a good starting point to see where the money takes them, if anywhere at all.
Here are Kenny White’s projected lines involving Alabama in the BCS National Championship game under the scenario that LSU loses:
Alabama -1.5 vs. Oklahoma
Alabama -1.5 vs. Oklahoma State
Alabama -2 ½ vs. Oregon
Here’s a look at White’s projected line for a couple of other BCS Bowl games possibilities:
Orange Bowl: Clemson -7 vs. Cincinnati
Sugar Bowl: Alabama -4 vs. Stanford
Rose Bowl: Oregon -2 ½ vs. Wisconsin
Fiesta Bowl: Oklahoma -10 vs. Houston
Because you are evidently the paragon of point spreads, I assume you would welcome a wager over which team will be favored . . . right???
No better yet Jimmy instead of this back and forth and your usage of size 14 font...I will be in Vegas for the New Years. I have a few grand to play with on this game. If you wont be in Vegas we can use Matchbook or something else you're comfortable with. I take it you will be backing Alabama in the rematch correct? We will use your early line of Alabama -3 (since you said -2.5 to -4 before on the first page).
Let me know what works for you and how much ![]()
Because you are evidently the paragon of point spreads, I assume you would welcome a wager over which team will be favored . . . right???
No better yet Jimmy instead of this back and forth and your usage of size 14 font...I will be in Vegas for the New Years. I have a few grand to play with on this game. If you wont be in Vegas we can use Matchbook or something else you're comfortable with. I take it you will be backing Alabama in the rematch correct? We will use your early line of Alabama -3 (since you said -2.5 to -4 before on the first page).
Let me know what works for you and how much ![]()
from Kenny White/Vegas Insider....(11/17)
LSU -1 vs. Alabama: There’s a feeling that the public and sharp money both like LSU, so starting at -2 ½ to see if Alabama money can quickly be found might be an early strategy here. If LSU money still comes in, then the book saved itself two to three moves up the ladder and limit exposure where they can be beaten by both sides.
LSU -3 vs. Oklahoma State: The Cowboys can score at will, but might they find some issues with LSU’s defense? Although LSU hasn’t looked good offensively all season, they might be at their best against Oklahoma State’s defense. The public would still side with LSU and the book might want to get closer to -5 by opening -4 ½.
LSU -3 vs. Oregon: Oregon is a very popular public team on the West Coast and in games like this, they have to respect almost as much as the sharp money because their contributions to the overall cash pile will outweigh the sharps. LSU -3 would be a good starting point to see where the money takes them, if anywhere at all.
Here are Kenny White’s projected lines involving Alabama in the BCS National Championship game under the scenario that LSU loses:
Alabama -1.5 vs. Oklahoma
Alabama -1.5 vs. Oklahoma State
Alabama -2 ½ vs. Oregon
Here’s a look at White’s projected line for a couple of other BCS Bowl games possibilities:
Orange Bowl: Clemson -7 vs. Cincinnati
Sugar Bowl: Alabama -4 vs. Stanford
Rose Bowl: Oregon -2 ½ vs. Wisconsin
Fiesta Bowl: Oklahoma -10 vs. Houston
Now why did you have to post this Bookie! Im trying to get a bet booked with LSU +3 ![]()
Seeming some believe public perception/and the power ratings have not changed since Alabama last met LSU.
Alabama -6.5 over LSU in the Superdome
from Kenny White/Vegas Insider....(11/17)
LSU -1 vs. Alabama: There’s a feeling that the public and sharp money both like LSU, so starting at -2 ½ to see if Alabama money can quickly be found might be an early strategy here. If LSU money still comes in, then the book saved itself two to three moves up the ladder and limit exposure where they can be beaten by both sides.
LSU -3 vs. Oklahoma State: The Cowboys can score at will, but might they find some issues with LSU’s defense? Although LSU hasn’t looked good offensively all season, they might be at their best against Oklahoma State’s defense. The public would still side with LSU and the book might want to get closer to -5 by opening -4 ½.
LSU -3 vs. Oregon: Oregon is a very popular public team on the West Coast and in games like this, they have to respect almost as much as the sharp money because their contributions to the overall cash pile will outweigh the sharps. LSU -3 would be a good starting point to see where the money takes them, if anywhere at all.
Here are Kenny White’s projected lines involving Alabama in the BCS National Championship game under the scenario that LSU loses:
Alabama -1.5 vs. Oklahoma
Alabama -1.5 vs. Oklahoma State
Alabama -2 ½ vs. Oregon
Here’s a look at White’s projected line for a couple of other BCS Bowl games possibilities:
Orange Bowl: Clemson -7 vs. Cincinnati
Sugar Bowl: Alabama -4 vs. Stanford
Rose Bowl: Oregon -2 ½ vs. Wisconsin
Fiesta Bowl: Oklahoma -10 vs. Houston
Now why did you have to post this Bookie! Im trying to get a bet booked with LSU +3 ![]()
Seeming some believe public perception/and the power ratings have not changed since Alabama last met LSU.
Alabama -6.5 over LSU in the Superdome
Because you are evidently the paragon of point spreads, I assume you would welcome a wager over which team will be favored . . . right???
We can bet the game with your spread of Alabama -2.5 to -4 (I chose -3 for a clean even number)...or we can bet who will be favored in this game. If we do the latter you will lose in a landslide and I believe I have an unfair advantage with that one already...especially with 2 more games for LSU to dominate. If you still want to do the latter...we can. Just let me know...Im out of here for the night
Because you are evidently the paragon of point spreads, I assume you would welcome a wager over which team will be favored . . . right???
We can bet the game with your spread of Alabama -2.5 to -4 (I chose -3 for a clean even number)...or we can bet who will be favored in this game. If we do the latter you will lose in a landslide and I believe I have an unfair advantage with that one already...especially with 2 more games for LSU to dominate. If you still want to do the latter...we can. Just let me know...Im out of here for the night
No better yet Jimmy instead of this back and forth and your usage of size 14 font...I will be in Vegas for the New Years. I have a few grand to play with on this game. If you wont be in Vegas we can use Matchbook or something else you're comfortable with. I take it you will be backing Alabama in the rematch correct? We will use your early line of Alabama -3 (since you said -2.5 to -4 before on the first page).
Let me know what works for you and how much ![]()
No bitch you got to pay me the money you owe me, fucking running around here making bets and then don't pay....
fucking dipshit
No better yet Jimmy instead of this back and forth and your usage of size 14 font...I will be in Vegas for the New Years. I have a few grand to play with on this game. If you wont be in Vegas we can use Matchbook or something else you're comfortable with. I take it you will be backing Alabama in the rematch correct? We will use your early line of Alabama -3 (since you said -2.5 to -4 before on the first page).
Let me know what works for you and how much ![]()
No bitch you got to pay me the money you owe me, fucking running around here making bets and then don't pay....
fucking dipshit
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,391
- Sunday 10/04/2026 687
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,329
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,499
- This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,820
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,495
- __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,224
- Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,870
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,148
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,845
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
