• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 3
      NFL Week 3
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Football

    *** Freak Pics!!! *** (Week 4)

    «First Previous 123 ... 567 Next Last»
    dietmtndew
    Louis_IV
    Chino2014VEN
    Ken11
    shimmersun
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 44498
    Posts: 166
    «First Previous 123 ... 567 Next Last»
     
    dietmtndew
    dietmtndew
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2012
    Posts: 306
    Posted: Sep. 24, 2016 - 7:20 AM ET #101

    Glad I found this thread. I was having a pretty shitty start to the season and i thought "Hey who was that guy I used to follow on covers? Freaksomething?"

    Sure enough found you straight off. Thanks for not running off or going tout like most.
    Reply
    Glad I found this thread. I was having a pretty shitty start to the season and i thought "Hey who was that guy I used to follow on covers? Freaksomething?"

    Sure enough found you straight off. Thanks for not running off or going tout like most.
     
    Louis_IV
    Louis_IV
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 34729
    Posted: Sep. 24, 2016 - 7:28 AM ET #102

    Reply
     
    Chino2014VEN
    Chino2014VEN
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2014
    Posts: 352
    Posted: Sep. 24, 2016 - 7:42 AM ET #103

    BOL FREAK
    Reply
    BOL FREAK
     
    Ken11
    Ken11
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2011
    Posts: 5391
    Posted: Sep. 24, 2016 - 8:00 AM ET #104

    bol JIMMY 
    Reply
    bol JIMMY 
     
    shimmersun
    shimmersun
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 9325
    Posted: Sep. 24, 2016 - 8:41 AM ET #105

    BOL this weekend JTF!
    Reply
    BOL this weekend JTF!
     
    pedro12
    pedro12
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2016
    Posts: 15
    Posted: Sep. 24, 2016 - 8:47 AM ET #106

    jimmy have something to say and play wisconsin michigan st I would like to know what you think of this game
    Reply
    jimmy have something to say and play wisconsin michigan st I would like to know what you think of this game
     
    Kaumana808
    Kaumana808
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2016
    Posts: 64
    Posted: Sep. 24, 2016 - 9:06 AM ET #107

    LSU LSU LSU!!!!
    Reply
    LSU LSU LSU!!!!
     
    lexlisenby
    lexlisenby
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 49
    Posted: Sep. 24, 2016 - 9:11 AM ET #108

    With you on LSU, they should cover but with les you don't know. Does he like the grass in auburn?
    Good Luck!

    Reply
    With you on LSU, they should cover but with les you don't know. Does he like the grass in auburn?
    Good Luck!

     
    727magic
    727magic
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 6226
    Posted: Sep. 24, 2016 - 10:57 AM ET #109

    Air Force should be your Best Bet
    Reply
    Air Force should be your Best Bet
     
    gogirl
    gogirl
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2014
    Posts: 87
    Posted: Sep. 24, 2016 - 11:11 AM ET #110

    Jimmy, I have no clue how you do it.  Really liked USC with the new QB, but went with you as opposed to my gut.  Thank you.  Do you know anyone that wants a used gut because I'm getting rid of mine
    Reply
    Jimmy, I have no clue how you do it.  Really liked USC with the new QB, but went with you as opposed to my gut.  Thank you.  Do you know anyone that wants a used gut because I'm getting rid of mine
     
    hatrick13
    hatrick13
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2016
    Posts: 27
    Posted: Sep. 24, 2016 - 11:18 AM ET #111

    bol to all today  thanks again for insight jimmy
    Reply
    bol to all today  thanks again for insight jimmy
     
    DoubleUp4Life
    DoubleUp4Life
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 66896
    Posted: Sep. 24, 2016 - 11:19 AM ET #112

    BEST OF LUCK BROTHER JIMMY 



    SWEEP  YOUR BOARD 
    BEST OF HEALTH, HAPPINESS,WEALTH, BLESSINGS and LUCK TO ALL !!
    Reply
    BEST OF LUCK BROTHER JIMMY 



    SWEEP  YOUR BOARD 
     
    Wizerguy
    Wizerguy
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2005
    Posts: 38331
    Posted: Sep. 24, 2016 - 11:26 AM ET #113

    Quote Originally Posted by Boom_Boom:



    hey jimmy...as you can I see I'm not posting

    I haven't had time to go back and look at your thoughts on Clemson this year....

    But looking at this thread I'm really surprised to see you take G.T in this game... I was at the game last night and told several people G.T wouldn't have 200 total yards...and to be honest with ya. They shouldn't have had 100 total yards.

    I may be wrong but I think you were insinuating that Clemson isn't good up front in the trenches? I may be wrong about that...

    The only team in the country that can match us up front on the DL is Alabama....and you seen that last year as I thought Clemson controlled the line of scrimmage vs Bama...The DL is deep and nasty. We have 4 DT that would start anywhere in the country. Lawrence the true freshman is a freak...Wilkins is the most athletic big man I've ever seen. Carlos Watkins and Pagano are flat out dominate.

    You're not gonna find anyone that knows this team better than I...and I can promise you this team is playing a little vanilla right now. Louisville has no idea what they're about to walk into next week.....and yes, Clemson will win that game.


    To all.... I have been doing well and enjoying the college football season as always...but scrolling through this forum reminds me why I don't care to post.

    To throw a bone here are a few plays someone of you might want to keep your eye on...

    Wake +7.5

    Oregon / Colorado over 68.5

    Kentucky  -2





    GL Jimmy see you in the playoff
             





    How ya doing bro...miss your write ups...
    - The storms will come, the storms will pass -
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Boom_Boom:



    hey jimmy...as you can I see I'm not posting

    I haven't had time to go back and look at your thoughts on Clemson this year....

    But looking at this thread I'm really surprised to see you take G.T in this game... I was at the game last night and told several people G.T wouldn't have 200 total yards...and to be honest with ya. They shouldn't have had 100 total yards.

    I may be wrong but I think you were insinuating that Clemson isn't good up front in the trenches? I may be wrong about that...

    The only team in the country that can match us up front on the DL is Alabama....and you seen that last year as I thought Clemson controlled the line of scrimmage vs Bama...The DL is deep and nasty. We have 4 DT that would start anywhere in the country. Lawrence the true freshman is a freak...Wilkins is the most athletic big man I've ever seen. Carlos Watkins and Pagano are flat out dominate.

    You're not gonna find anyone that knows this team better than I...and I can promise you this team is playing a little vanilla right now. Louisville has no idea what they're about to walk into next week.....and yes, Clemson will win that game.


    To all.... I have been doing well and enjoying the college football season as always...but scrolling through this forum reminds me why I don't care to post.

    To throw a bone here are a few plays someone of you might want to keep your eye on...

    Wake +7.5

    Oregon / Colorado over 68.5

    Kentucky  -2





    GL Jimmy see you in the playoff
             





    How ya doing bro...miss your write ups...
     
    footballlifer
    footballlifer
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2016
    Posts: 129
    Posted: Sep. 24, 2016 - 11:37 AM ET #114

    Good Luck freak.. My big early games are Ole Miss & South Florida   Lets get em 
    Reply
    Good Luck freak.. My big early games are Ole Miss & South Florida   Lets get em 
     
    jimmydafreak
    jimmydafreak
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2003
    Posts: 13951
    Posted: Sep. 24, 2016 - 11:39 AM ET #115

    Quote Originally Posted by pedro12:

    jimmy have something to say and play wisconsin michigan st I would like to know what you think of this game

    I like MSU quite a bit in this game.  I think they are stronger in the trenches on both sides of the ball.  This is a game definitely considered playing, but I just can't lay more than 3 points.  It looks like the line has now dropped close to playable range.


    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by pedro12:

    jimmy have something to say and play wisconsin michigan st I would like to know what you think of this game

    I like MSU quite a bit in this game.  I think they are stronger in the trenches on both sides of the ball.  This is a game definitely considered playing, but I just can't lay more than 3 points.  It looks like the line has now dropped close to playable range.


     
    jimmydafreak
    jimmydafreak
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2003
    Posts: 13951
    Posted: Sep. 24, 2016 - 12:17 PM ET #116

    Quote Originally Posted by Boom_Boom:



    hey jimmy...as you can I see I'm not posting

    I haven't had time to go back and look at your thoughts on Clemson this year....

    But looking at this thread I'm really surprised to see you take G.T in this game... I was at the game last night and told several people G.T wouldn't have 200 total yards...and to be honest with ya. They shouldn't have had 100 total yards.

    I may be wrong but I think you were insinuating that Clemson isn't good up front in the trenches? I may be wrong about that...

    The only team in the country that can match us up front on the DL is Alabama....and you seen that last year as I thought Clemson controlled the line of scrimmage vs Bama...The DL is deep and nasty. We have 4 DT that would start anywhere in the country. Lawrence the true freshman is a freak...Wilkins is the most athletic big man I've ever seen. Carlos Watkins and Pagano are flat out dominate.

    You're not gonna find anyone that knows this team better than I...and I can promise you this team is playing a little vanilla right now. Louisville has no idea what they're about to walk into next week.....and yes, Clemson will win that game.


    To all.... I have been doing well and enjoying the college football season as always...but scrolling through this forum reminds me why I don't care to post.

    To throw a bone here are a few plays someone of you might want to keep your eye on...

    Wake +7.5

    Oregon / Colorado over 68.5

    Kentucky  -2





    GL Jimmy see you in the playoff
             



    Wow! I just saw your post. I hope you are doing well!!!

    No, I don't think for one second that Clemson is weak in the trenches.  I know better than that.  And yeah, Christian Wilkins is a beast.  I really like true freshman Dexter Lawrence as well.  He looks like he's NFL-ready already.

    Clemson strength in the trenches is why I like Clemson to beat Louisville next week.

    As far as the national championship game goes, I thought both defensive lines won the day.  The problem for Alabama is that didn't do them a whole lot of good because they couldn't catch Watkins when they got there - which was frequently.  What surprised me the most about the game is how well Clemson was able to complete stifle Alabama's running game in the second half.

    We spoke about the pass rush prior to the game, and I acknowledge that Alabama - particularly RT Alphonse Taylor - would struggle against the pass rush, so I expected that.  What I did not expect is how they were able to shutdown Alabama's rushing attack in the 2nd half.

    I like Colorado and the OVER quite a bit, but opposite on the Wildcats.  It's not that I think South Carolina is any good, because they are not.  I just think Kentucky is a good bit worse.  Kentucky is getting pushed all over the field by EVERYONE!  Stoops called his team out for being soft this week, so we'll have to see if that translates to on-the-field performance this week.  I tend to think it won't.  I think it'll be a close game, but I'm fairly confident that South Carolina will win the game.

    I hope you post more often!


    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Boom_Boom:



    hey jimmy...as you can I see I'm not posting

    I haven't had time to go back and look at your thoughts on Clemson this year....

    But looking at this thread I'm really surprised to see you take G.T in this game... I was at the game last night and told several people G.T wouldn't have 200 total yards...and to be honest with ya. They shouldn't have had 100 total yards.

    I may be wrong but I think you were insinuating that Clemson isn't good up front in the trenches? I may be wrong about that...

    The only team in the country that can match us up front on the DL is Alabama....and you seen that last year as I thought Clemson controlled the line of scrimmage vs Bama...The DL is deep and nasty. We have 4 DT that would start anywhere in the country. Lawrence the true freshman is a freak...Wilkins is the most athletic big man I've ever seen. Carlos Watkins and Pagano are flat out dominate.

    You're not gonna find anyone that knows this team better than I...and I can promise you this team is playing a little vanilla right now. Louisville has no idea what they're about to walk into next week.....and yes, Clemson will win that game.


    To all.... I have been doing well and enjoying the college football season as always...but scrolling through this forum reminds me why I don't care to post.

    To throw a bone here are a few plays someone of you might want to keep your eye on...

    Wake +7.5

    Oregon / Colorado over 68.5

    Kentucky  -2





    GL Jimmy see you in the playoff
             



    Wow! I just saw your post. I hope you are doing well!!!

    No, I don't think for one second that Clemson is weak in the trenches.  I know better than that.  And yeah, Christian Wilkins is a beast.  I really like true freshman Dexter Lawrence as well.  He looks like he's NFL-ready already.

    Clemson strength in the trenches is why I like Clemson to beat Louisville next week.

    As far as the national championship game goes, I thought both defensive lines won the day.  The problem for Alabama is that didn't do them a whole lot of good because they couldn't catch Watkins when they got there - which was frequently.  What surprised me the most about the game is how well Clemson was able to complete stifle Alabama's running game in the second half.

    We spoke about the pass rush prior to the game, and I acknowledge that Alabama - particularly RT Alphonse Taylor - would struggle against the pass rush, so I expected that.  What I did not expect is how they were able to shutdown Alabama's rushing attack in the 2nd half.

    I like Colorado and the OVER quite a bit, but opposite on the Wildcats.  It's not that I think South Carolina is any good, because they are not.  I just think Kentucky is a good bit worse.  Kentucky is getting pushed all over the field by EVERYONE!  Stoops called his team out for being soft this week, so we'll have to see if that translates to on-the-field performance this week.  I tend to think it won't.  I think it'll be a close game, but I'm fairly confident that South Carolina will win the game.

    I hope you post more often!


     
    jimmydafreak
    jimmydafreak
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2003
    Posts: 13951
    Posted: Sep. 24, 2016 - 12:20 PM ET #117

    Quote Originally Posted by footballlifer:

    Good Luck freak.. My big early games are Ole Miss & South Florida   Lets get em 

    I really like South Florida plus the points, but I just like the 1st half UNDER a little bit more.

    Good luck to us today!!!

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by footballlifer:

    Good Luck freak.. My big early games are Ole Miss & South Florida   Lets get em 

    I really like South Florida plus the points, but I just like the 1st half UNDER a little bit more.

    Good luck to us today!!!

     
    PersoNOLE9399
    PersoNOLE9399
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2013
    Posts: 61
    Posted: Sep. 24, 2016 - 1:57 PM ET #118

    Ole Miss looking good.
    Thanks Jimmy!
    Reply
    Ole Miss looking good.
    Thanks Jimmy!
     
    jimmydafreak
    jimmydafreak
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2003
    Posts: 13951
    Posted: Sep. 24, 2016 - 2:05 PM ET #119

    Quote Originally Posted by PersoNOLE9399:

    Ole Miss looking good.
    Thanks Jimmy!

    Your Noles are looking good too!!!  I really thought that game would be a slugfest like it usually is.  Boy I missed bad on that call.  The game will almost hit the game OVER in the 1st half.


    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by PersoNOLE9399:

    Ole Miss looking good.
    Thanks Jimmy!

    Your Noles are looking good too!!!  I really thought that game would be a slugfest like it usually is.  Boy I missed bad on that call.  The game will almost hit the game OVER in the 1st half.


     
    jimmydafreak
    jimmydafreak
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2003
    Posts: 13951
    Posted: Sep. 24, 2016 - 3:01 PM ET #120

    Congrats to ECU/VT OVER backers!!!


    Reply

    Congrats to ECU/VT OVER backers!!!


     
    footballlifer
    footballlifer
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2016
    Posts: 129
    Posted: Sep. 24, 2016 - 3:03 PM ET #121

    Quote Originally Posted by jimmydafreak:

    Congrats to ECU/VT OVER backers!!!

      Nice call 


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmydafreak:

    Congrats to ECU/VT OVER backers!!!

      Nice call 


     
    LobCity44
    LobCity44
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2013
    Posts: 2
    Posted: Sep. 24, 2016 - 3:31 PM ET #122

    Nice hit man! glad i tailed
    Reply
    Nice hit man! glad i tailed
     
    jimmydafreak
    jimmydafreak
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2003
    Posts: 13951
    Posted: Sep. 24, 2016 - 4:26 PM ET #123

    Quote Originally Posted by LobCity44:

    Nice hit man! glad i tailed

    Let's get these afternoon games!!!

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by LobCity44:

    Nice hit man! glad i tailed

    Let's get these afternoon games!!!

     
    JuiceBook
    JuiceBook
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2016
    Posts: 1145
    Posted: Sep. 24, 2016 - 4:30 PM ET #124

    BOL FREAK 
    Reply
    BOL FREAK 
     
     
    Supersharpone
    Supersharpone
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2016
    Posts: 4036
    Posted: Sep. 24, 2016 - 5:00 PM ET #125

    gators looking good 
    Reply
    gators looking good 
    All Forums | College Football
    «First Previous 123 ... 567 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,479
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,133
    • Sunday 09/27/2026 504
    • Rams vs Broncos in game live SNF 2,718
    • Sunday 3,124
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 101,943
    • HELP PLEASE 1,543
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 13,607
    • NFL Sunday 7,487
    • PART DEUX 221

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.