*** Freak Pics!!! *** (Week 4)
I think jimmy bet Clemson in the 2nd half to buy himself out of a bad play on tech . He admitted as much. He was mad at himself, but we all know when emotions get involved it's usually a mistake. With that said, I still think he is legit. His record for the rest of the season will determine that.
What part of this don't you understand... There is NO such thing as a "buy out" when you open yourself up to a huge Polish middle.
The ONLY way a "buy out" can exist by definition is IF your second wager guarantees you'll go 1-1 on the game.
The bottom line is that if he would've just trusted his original handicap of GT +10.5, then he would've happily played GT +30 at the half or just passed on the 2H entirely. End of story.
I think jimmy bet Clemson in the 2nd half to buy himself out of a bad play on tech . He admitted as much. He was mad at himself, but we all know when emotions get involved it's usually a mistake. With that said, I still think he is legit. His record for the rest of the season will determine that.
What part of this don't you understand... There is NO such thing as a "buy out" when you open yourself up to a huge Polish middle.
The ONLY way a "buy out" can exist by definition is IF your second wager guarantees you'll go 1-1 on the game.
The bottom line is that if he would've just trusted his original handicap of GT +10.5, then he would've happily played GT +30 at the half or just passed on the 2H entirely. End of story.
Despite last night's debacle, I actually feel pretty good about this week's card. So here we go.
Friday Night Game:
USC @ Utah -2.5 (-120)
Saturday Early Games:
Georgia @ Mississippi -6.5 (-120) ** Best Bet **
East Carolina @ Virginia Tech OVER 56
Florida State @ South Florida UNDER 30.5 (1st Half)
Saturday Afternoon Games:
Florida @ Tennessee UNDER 21.5 (1st Half) ** Best Bet **
Florida +5 @ Tennessee
Florida ML +185 @ Tennessee
Auburn Team Total UNDER 20.5 ** Best Bet **
LSU -2.5 (-120) @ Auburn
Saturday Night Games:
Oklahoma State +8 @ Baylor ** Best Bet **
Oklahoma State ML +260 @ Baylor
South Carolina -2.5 @ Kentucky
Bowling Green +17 @ Memphis
Saturday Late Games:
California @ Arizona State -3 (-120)
Air Force -4.5 @ Utah State
Idaho @ UNLV -15.5
![]()
Despite last night's debacle, I actually feel pretty good about this week's card. So here we go.
Friday Night Game:
USC @ Utah -2.5 (-120)
Saturday Early Games:
Georgia @ Mississippi -6.5 (-120) ** Best Bet **
East Carolina @ Virginia Tech OVER 56
Florida State @ South Florida UNDER 30.5 (1st Half)
Saturday Afternoon Games:
Florida @ Tennessee UNDER 21.5 (1st Half) ** Best Bet **
Florida +5 @ Tennessee
Florida ML +185 @ Tennessee
Auburn Team Total UNDER 20.5 ** Best Bet **
LSU -2.5 (-120) @ Auburn
Saturday Night Games:
Oklahoma State +8 @ Baylor ** Best Bet **
Oklahoma State ML +260 @ Baylor
South Carolina -2.5 @ Kentucky
Bowling Green +17 @ Memphis
Saturday Late Games:
California @ Arizona State -3 (-120)
Air Force -4.5 @ Utah State
Idaho @ UNLV -15.5
![]()
Your comment makes no sense.
He had already bet GT +10.5 for the game. So the only "value" play for the 2H would've been taking GT +7, which would've given him positions of GT +10.5 and GT +30. With those wagers, he could've still possibly won BOTH, but at least would've given him the best chance to go 1-1 on the game.
Whereas there is NEGATIVE VALUE when taking positions of GT +10.5 and Clemson -30 because not only have you now guaranteed yourself one loss, but you've also opened yourself to a large Polish middle where if Clemson won by any amount between 11 and 29 points, you LOSE BOTH. And that's exactly what happened.
I already asked Jim the most pertinent question: Did he really think his original handicap was off by a 40.5 point swing before placing his 2H wager?
Your comment makes no sense.
He had already bet GT +10.5 for the game. So the only "value" play for the 2H would've been taking GT +7, which would've given him positions of GT +10.5 and GT +30. With those wagers, he could've still possibly won BOTH, but at least would've given him the best chance to go 1-1 on the game.
Whereas there is NEGATIVE VALUE when taking positions of GT +10.5 and Clemson -30 because not only have you now guaranteed yourself one loss, but you've also opened yourself to a large Polish middle where if Clemson won by any amount between 11 and 29 points, you LOSE BOTH. And that's exactly what happened.
I already asked Jim the most pertinent question: Did he really think his original handicap was off by a 40.5 point swing before placing his 2H wager?
Jimmy keep up the good work. Much appreciated. Everyone else try to give the trolls less attention. Trolls live for the chaos they create. Nothing bothers a troll more than being ignored. We don't want a good thread to be all about trolls and troll bashing
Jimmy keep up the good work. Much appreciated. Everyone else try to give the trolls less attention. Trolls live for the chaos they create. Nothing bothers a troll more than being ignored. We don't want a good thread to be all about trolls and troll bashing
How the fukk do you lay 7 points up 23 at the half, on the road, on a Thursday night, with the National Championship game on deck
Please shoot yourself.
How the fukk do you lay 7 points up 23 at the half, on the road, on a Thursday night, with the National Championship game on deck
Please shoot yourself.
Was South Carolina meant to be +2.5? Been looking at that one lately. Don't know much about the new QB for Kentucky, but not sure how they are getting laid around a FG vs any SEC team.
Yes, that's obviously suppose to be +2.5. I agree that Kentucky really shouldn't be favored in any conference game. I'll take a flyer on Muschamp here.
Was South Carolina meant to be +2.5? Been looking at that one lately. Don't know much about the new QB for Kentucky, but not sure how they are getting laid around a FG vs any SEC team.
Yes, that's obviously suppose to be +2.5. I agree that Kentucky really shouldn't be favored in any conference game. I'll take a flyer on Muschamp here.
Auburn will surprise u.Then again,u picked Ark St to beat Auburn SU...it's a free country.
I actually didn't pick Arkansas State to beat Auburn. Nevertheless, LSU is the better team here. The play is only a gamble only because the village idiot Les Miles coaches LSU, and if he can figure out a way for LSU to blow the game, I'm sure we can count on him to do it.
I was torn between laying points with the village idiot, or rely on his ineptness by betting the UNDER. I think both are excellent plays, but ultimately I decided to lay the points, and play UNDER the Auburn team total.
Both defenses should enjoy a significant edge over both offenses. If there is any bright spot for either offense, it would be the LSU run game led by Leonard Fournette.
But what I feel best about in this game is that Auburn won't score many points, which has pretty much the case against every conference foe they've played since Nick Marshall left the program. I'm not sure what you are seeing here that would indicate that Auburn will score 3 or more touchdowns against a very stout LSU defense.
Auburn will surprise u.Then again,u picked Ark St to beat Auburn SU...it's a free country.
I actually didn't pick Arkansas State to beat Auburn. Nevertheless, LSU is the better team here. The play is only a gamble only because the village idiot Les Miles coaches LSU, and if he can figure out a way for LSU to blow the game, I'm sure we can count on him to do it.
I was torn between laying points with the village idiot, or rely on his ineptness by betting the UNDER. I think both are excellent plays, but ultimately I decided to lay the points, and play UNDER the Auburn team total.
Both defenses should enjoy a significant edge over both offenses. If there is any bright spot for either offense, it would be the LSU run game led by Leonard Fournette.
But what I feel best about in this game is that Auburn won't score many points, which has pretty much the case against every conference foe they've played since Nick Marshall left the program. I'm not sure what you are seeing here that would indicate that Auburn will score 3 or more touchdowns against a very stout LSU defense.
Auburn will surprise u.Then again,u picked Ark St to beat Auburn SU...it's a free country.
Auburn will surprise u.Then again,u picked Ark St to beat Auburn SU...it's a free country.
I've seen every UK game this year.. unless johnson is a major significant huge upgrade i think the kid on SC w the quick step is the way to go here ... Johnsons pass yards vs NMSU were dinky passes 50+yd runs doesnt work this week ... and the D is the worst thing ive ever seen NM pushing em back 5 yards..
I agree with you. I took a close look at this game, and am convinced I'm on the right side.
![]()
I've seen every UK game this year.. unless johnson is a major significant huge upgrade i think the kid on SC w the quick step is the way to go here ... Johnsons pass yards vs NMSU were dinky passes 50+yd runs doesnt work this week ... and the D is the worst thing ive ever seen NM pushing em back 5 yards..
I agree with you. I took a close look at this game, and am convinced I'm on the right side.
![]()
Good luck Jimmy. You had AU diagnosed before week 1. Spot on.
Unfortunately that hasn't translated into winnings. ![]()
Good luck Jimmy. You had AU diagnosed before week 1. Spot on.
Unfortunately that hasn't translated into winnings. ![]()
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
