The demarcation line between having a slightly profitable week and a monster one was the Alabama game. It was that close. I finished the week 7-5-1 and 2-1 on Best Bets. The brings the season tally to 25-16-1 (61%), 6 & 4 (60%) on Best Bets, and 0 & 2 on UDML.
I still need a little more time to polish my Saturday card, but my Thursday and Friday night plays are settled, so I'll go ahead and post that for now.
Thursday Night:
Clemson @ Georgia Tech +10.5
Friday Night:
USC @ Utah -2.5 (-120)
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
The demarcation line between having a slightly profitable week and a monster one was the Alabama game. It was that close. I finished the week 7-5-1 and 2-1 on Best Bets. The brings the season tally to 25-16-1 (61%), 6 & 4 (60%) on Best Bets, and 0 & 2 on UDML.
I still need a little more time to polish my Saturday card, but my Thursday and Friday night plays are settled, so I'll go ahead and post that for now.
I've been lurking on this site of a couple seasons and consider this a hobby:) I registered just to tell you thanks Jimmy....Your discussions are great, and although I don't always agree with the picks (but usually do!), they're always good to read. Ignore the trolls giving you grief!!
Keep on keepin on!!
I've been lurking on this site of a couple seasons and consider this a hobby:) I registered just to tell you thanks Jimmy....Your discussions are great, and although I don't always agree with the picks (but usually do!), they're always good to read. Ignore the trolls giving you grief!!
I agree. I thought that Georgia Tech would be able to compete in the trenches. That's obviously not the case. This looks like it's going to be an epic blowout unfortunately!
Quote Originally Posted by roadhouse:
Georgia tech is toast
I agree. I thought that Georgia Tech would be able to compete in the trenches. That's obviously not the case. This looks like it's going to be an epic blowout unfortunately!
Clemson is on pace to run about 120 plays in this game. Georgia Tech's defense will be completely gassed in the 2nd half. I WILL buy out of this horrendous wager in the 2nd half.
Clemson is on pace to run about 120 plays in this game. Georgia Tech's defense will be completely gassed in the 2nd half. I WILL buy out of this horrendous wager in the 2nd half.