Posted:
#51
Quote Originally Posted by Boom_Boom:
Quote Originally Posted by jimmydafreak:
I agree. I thought that Georgia Tech would be able to compete in the trenches. That's obviously not the case. This looks like it's going to be an epic blowout unfortunately!
hey jimmy...as you can I see I'm not posting I haven't had time to go back and look at your thoughts on Clemson this year....But looking at this thread I'm really surprised to see you take G.T in this game... I was at the game last night and told several people G.T wouldn't have 200 total yards...and to be honest with ya. They shouldn't have had 100 total yards. I may be wrong but I think you were insinuating that Clemson isn't good up front in the trenches? I may be wrong about that...The only team in the country that can match us up front on the DL is Alabama....and you seen that last year as I thought Clemson controlled the line of scrimmage vs Bama...The DL is deep and nasty. We have 4 DT that would start anywhere in the country. Lawrence the true freshman is a freak...Wilkins is the most athletic big man I've ever seen. Carlos Watkins and Pagano are flat out dominate. You're not gonna find anyone that knows this team better than I...and I can promise you this team is playing a little vanilla right now. Louisville has no idea what they're about to walk into next week.....and yes, Clemson will win that game.To all.... I have been doing well and enjoying the college football season as always...but scrolling through this forum reminds me why I don't care to post. To throw a bone here are a few plays someone of you might want to keep your eye on...Wake +7.5Oregon / Colorado over 68.5Kentucky -2GL Jimmy see you in the playoffI agree. I thought that Georgia Tech would be able to compete in the trenches. That's obviously not the case. This looks like it's going to be an epic blowout unfortunately!
Good to see you back Boom. Always appreciated your "what we learned" write ups. GL this season
