D0NT LET TEXAS PLAY IN THE NC AND GET EMBARASSED
I dont EVER want to hear another god damn word with Texas being able to compete with a real team. TCU is better than Texas is, they are purely garbage defensively.
Yeah your right, they are only ranked #1 in the country. Aint gonna be easy every week there bro.
I dont EVER want to hear another god damn word with Texas being able to compete with a real team. TCU is better than Texas is, they are purely garbage defensively.
Yeah your right, they are only ranked #1 in the country. Aint gonna be easy every week there bro.
its like saying UF's passing game is pathetic, so don't let them be in the NC game.
Typical threads created because someone's on the wrong side 30 minutes into a game. I see at least 10 of these in the NFL/College forums.
But guess what, you'll come back and say you had the over.
its like saying UF's passing game is pathetic, so don't let them be in the NC game.
Typical threads created because someone's on the wrong side 30 minutes into a game. I see at least 10 of these in the NFL/College forums.
But guess what, you'll come back and say you had the over.
I'll take Tex all day long over TCU.........TCU is solid team but never been there done that, Tex does it year after year.
Not knocking TCU but not used the the big show............
I'll take Tex all day long over TCU.........TCU is solid team but never been there done that, Tex does it year after year.
Not knocking TCU but not used the the big show............
I dont EVER want to hear another god damn word with Texas being able to compete with a real team. TCU is better than Texas is, they are purely garbage defensively.
Come on dude....rivalry road game on a holiday.....
How did Florida look vs LSU, Arkansas, Tennessee and S Carolina??? they didnt score over 24 points in any of those games ![]()
TCU ?? They had one tough game all year @ Clemson and scored 14 .....WOW...awesome!!!!
No way texas could compete with either of those 2 teams, i mean come on, they would have to put up 17 points to even have a chance ![]()
I dont EVER want to hear another god damn word with Texas being able to compete with a real team. TCU is better than Texas is, they are purely garbage defensively.
Come on dude....rivalry road game on a holiday.....
How did Florida look vs LSU, Arkansas, Tennessee and S Carolina??? they didnt score over 24 points in any of those games ![]()
TCU ?? They had one tough game all year @ Clemson and scored 14 .....WOW...awesome!!!!
No way texas could compete with either of those 2 teams, i mean come on, they would have to put up 17 points to even have a chance ![]()
its like saying UF's passing game is pathetic, so don't let them be in the NC game.
Typical threads created because someone's on the wrong side 30 minutes into a game. I see at least 10 of these in the NFL/College forums.
But guess what, you'll come back and say you had the over.
First of all I have Texas A&M in this game. Texas D would make Tebow look like fuckin drew brees. Please tell me you dont think Texas is great because they are scoring against the 112th worst pass defense in all CFB. Yet giving up TD's all the same themselves, this team will get shwagged in the NC game. Get real
its like saying UF's passing game is pathetic, so don't let them be in the NC game.
Typical threads created because someone's on the wrong side 30 minutes into a game. I see at least 10 of these in the NFL/College forums.
But guess what, you'll come back and say you had the over.
First of all I have Texas A&M in this game. Texas D would make Tebow look like fuckin drew brees. Please tell me you dont think Texas is great because they are scoring against the 112th worst pass defense in all CFB. Yet giving up TD's all the same themselves, this team will get shwagged in the NC game. Get real
Come on dude....rivalry road game on a holiday.....
How did Florida look vs LSU, Arkansas, Tennessee and S Carolina??? they didnt score over 24 points in any of those games ![]()
TCU ?? They had one tough game all year @ Clemson and scored 14 .....WOW...awesome!!!!
No way texas could compete with either of those 2 teams, i mean come on, they would have to put up 17 points to even have a chance ![]()
Even FIU has a better defense than A&M ![]()
Come on dude....rivalry road game on a holiday.....
How did Florida look vs LSU, Arkansas, Tennessee and S Carolina??? they didnt score over 24 points in any of those games ![]()
TCU ?? They had one tough game all year @ Clemson and scored 14 .....WOW...awesome!!!!
No way texas could compete with either of those 2 teams, i mean come on, they would have to put up 17 points to even have a chance ![]()
Even FIU has a better defense than A&M ![]()
First of all I have Texas A&M in this game. Texas D would make Tebow look like fuckin drew brees. Please tell me you dont think Texas is great because they are scoring against the 112th worst pass defense in all CFB. Yet giving up TD's all the same themselves, this team will get shwagged in the NC game. Get real
OF COURSE YOU HAVE A&M!!! Of course! I was almost right! Yeah, no chance you had Texas. NONE.
You're telling me its not allowed to have a bad half?
Lets see, Florida was down, at home, to ARKANSAS 10-3, and won by a massive 3 points. GIFT WIN.
Up 7 points on Tenn at the half.
Up 3 on SC at the half.
Up 3 on MSU at the half.
How retarded would someone sound starting a thread about UF being a joke at half times of those games?
First of all I have Texas A&M in this game. Texas D would make Tebow look like fuckin drew brees. Please tell me you dont think Texas is great because they are scoring against the 112th worst pass defense in all CFB. Yet giving up TD's all the same themselves, this team will get shwagged in the NC game. Get real
OF COURSE YOU HAVE A&M!!! Of course! I was almost right! Yeah, no chance you had Texas. NONE.
You're telling me its not allowed to have a bad half?
Lets see, Florida was down, at home, to ARKANSAS 10-3, and won by a massive 3 points. GIFT WIN.
Up 7 points on Tenn at the half.
Up 3 on SC at the half.
Up 3 on MSU at the half.
How retarded would someone sound starting a thread about UF being a joke at half times of those games?
Who should be ranked higher then? Curious, and I want absolute rational reasoning.
Im just being real man, I cant take a team seriously as a championship team with a defense that bad. Because you cant trade scores against UF and Bama.
Who should be ranked higher then? Curious, and I want absolute rational reasoning.
Im just being real man, I cant take a team seriously as a championship team with a defense that bad. Because you cant trade scores against UF and Bama.
OF COURSE YOU HAVE A&M!!! Of course! I was almost right! Yeah, no chance you had Texas. NONE.
You're telling me its not allowed to have a bad half?
Lets see, Florida was down, at home, to ARKANSAS 10-3, and won by a massive 3 points. GIFT WIN.
Up 7 points on Tenn at the half.
Up 3 on SC at the half.
Up 3 on MSU at the half.
How retarded would someone sound starting a thread about UF being a joke at half times of those games?
If Texas turns it over 4-5 times with their defense would they still win?
OF COURSE YOU HAVE A&M!!! Of course! I was almost right! Yeah, no chance you had Texas. NONE.
You're telling me its not allowed to have a bad half?
Lets see, Florida was down, at home, to ARKANSAS 10-3, and won by a massive 3 points. GIFT WIN.
Up 7 points on Tenn at the half.
Up 3 on SC at the half.
Up 3 on MSU at the half.
How retarded would someone sound starting a thread about UF being a joke at half times of those games?
If Texas turns it over 4-5 times with their defense would they still win?
Even FIU has a better defense than A&M ![]()
really? thats how you wanna analyze things? gl bro with your wrong thinking ![]()
Even FIU has a better defense than A&M ![]()
really? thats how you wanna analyze things? gl bro with your wrong thinking ![]()
If Texas turns it over 4-5 times with their defense would they still win?
if my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle
.....dude...you are losing credility post by post....
If Texas turns it over 4-5 times with their defense would they still win?
if my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle
.....dude...you are losing credility post by post....
If Texas turns it over 4-5 times with their defense would they still win?
instead of being a coward and dodging my post, answer it. How retarded would it have been to start a thread similar to this one? If you cant answer it, than you answered by question.
You're being absolutely retarded right now.
Now I'm not saying Texas can beat UF or Bama. But I do believe they deserve to be ranked #3.
If Texas turns it over 4-5 times with their defense would they still win?
instead of being a coward and dodging my post, answer it. How retarded would it have been to start a thread similar to this one? If you cant answer it, than you answered by question.
You're being absolutely retarded right now.
Now I'm not saying Texas can beat UF or Bama. But I do believe they deserve to be ranked #3.
if my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle
.....dude...you are losing credility post by post....
this is a weekly occurrence with him. I cant believe he hasnt mentioned his playing days at Bama, yet roots for UF.
if my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle
.....dude...you are losing credility post by post....
this is a weekly occurrence with him. I cant believe he hasnt mentioned his playing days at Bama, yet roots for UF.
If Texas turns it over 4-5 times with their defense would they still win?
I will admit, our team gives up some big plays. But, until tonight, there has been no team that has beaten this defense. Period. We'll see what happens in the 2nd half, but you have to admit that's where we play our best ball. ![]()
If Texas turns it over 4-5 times with their defense would they still win?
I will admit, our team gives up some big plays. But, until tonight, there has been no team that has beaten this defense. Period. We'll see what happens in the 2nd half, but you have to admit that's where we play our best ball. ![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,810
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,201
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,837
- PART DEUX 291
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,299
- Monday 09/28/2026 819
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,008
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,470
- Eagles@Bears discussion 3,733
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,579
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
