Haters gone hate. They appear on losing days. disappear on huge days.
ALL. WE. DO. IS. WIN.
THIS. IS. WHAT. WE DO.
![]()
Haters gone hate. They appear on losing days. disappear on huge days.
ALL. WE. DO. IS. WIN.
THIS. IS. WHAT. WE DO.
![]()
Haters gone hate. They appear on losing days. disappear on huge days.
ALL. WE. DO. IS. WIN.
THIS. IS. WHAT. WE DO.
![]()
Haters gone hate. They appear on losing days. disappear on huge days.
ALL. WE. DO. IS. WIN.
THIS. IS. WHAT. WE DO.
![]()
Haters gone hate. They appear on losing days. disappear on huge days.
ALL. WE. DO. IS. WIN.
THIS. IS. WHAT. WE DO.
![]()
Pigeons. Don't have the courage to post their own bets. They only come in to bash someone on a loss. Awesome life!
Clearly I corrected my total error above before anyone said anything. But now I am accused of getting caught. jajaja even though I said it first. more lying. clowns constantly lying. funny stuff. no credibility.
more proof of lying.
![]()
Pigeons. Don't have the courage to post their own bets. They only come in to bash someone on a loss. Awesome life!
Clearly I corrected my total error above before anyone said anything. But now I am accused of getting caught. jajaja even though I said it first. more lying. clowns constantly lying. funny stuff. no credibility.
more proof of lying.
![]()
