![]()
All you need for NCAAF is MrHeadache...Labor Day Play of the Day
I like how you backed off Colorado Late!!
Good pass on that play bro
I never even liked Colorado...in fact if I was going to play a side in that game it would have been Colorado State...but I am not going to just play a game to play a game...I need to have an edge ![]()
I like how you backed off Colorado Late!!
Good pass on that play bro
I never even liked Colorado...in fact if I was going to play a side in that game it would have been Colorado State...but I am not going to just play a game to play a game...I need to have an edge ![]()
good to see were on the same side, already put my rutgers bet in just waiting to see if that FSU line moves at all
I don't see the line moving at all...it will stay right were it is...might move a half point here and there, but thats normal with just about any game
good to see were on the same side, already put my rutgers bet in just waiting to see if that FSU line moves at all
I don't see the line moving at all...it will stay right were it is...might move a half point here and there, but thats normal with just about any game
Never start tailing when someone is hot (though in this case mrheadache isn't exactly hot yet), the odds is against you. it all evens out to around 53-55% for even the best cappers.
Are you kidding??? The best cappers pick around 53%...if that is the case then the best cappers barely get by the juice...
I will pick better than that...that's all I can say, and thats all I will say...I will let my record do the talking ![]()
Never start tailing when someone is hot (though in this case mrheadache isn't exactly hot yet), the odds is against you. it all evens out to around 53-55% for even the best cappers.
Are you kidding??? The best cappers pick around 53%...if that is the case then the best cappers barely get by the juice...
I will pick better than that...that's all I can say, and thats all I will say...I will let my record do the talking ![]()
Thanks...looks like their are going to be about the same amount of plays this next week as this week...about 15 or so...BOL
Thanks...looks like their are going to be about the same amount of plays this next week as this week...about 15 or so...BOL
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,609
- Sunday 09/27/2026 503
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,092
- Rams vs Broncos in game live SNF 2,691
- Sunday 3,121
- NFL LOCKED IN! 101,936
- HELP PLEASE 1,465
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 13,557
- NFL Sunday 7,424
- ***Macwesties * Thur. * Sun. Sept. 24, 27, 2026 * Week #3 * NFL Football Plays* 8,735
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
