because its going to kill you in the end...do they math on what you are doing...the return and what you need to have happen in a teaser...
All you need for NCAAF is MrHeadache...Labor Day Play of the Day
because its going to kill you in the end...do they math on what you are doing...the return and what you need to have happen in a teaser...
your odds dont increase...how many teams do you need to tease together before you get a bet that is -110? -110 is the same as betting one side or total....in many cases you can get better than -110 as well...
your odds dont increase...how many teams do you need to tease together before you get a bet that is -110? -110 is the same as betting one side or total....in many cases you can get better than -110 as well...
Just from a logical point of view, If your odds increased that much do you think the books would offer the bet?
Just from a logical point of view, If your odds increased that much do you think the books would offer the bet?
10-11 points...I am still trying to get the line down to -4 instead of -4.5 if I can find a decent price to do so...
10-11 points...I am still trying to get the line down to -4 instead of -4.5 if I can find a decent price to do so...
okay, but thats just one of the teams that you need in the teaser to go right...you need at least another team to do the same...
Vegas and books dont have teasers out there because you are getting better odds/ etc. You are actually getting sucked into something that over time is worse than betting sides and totals
okay, but thats just one of the teams that you need in the teaser to go right...you need at least another team to do the same...
Vegas and books dont have teasers out there because you are getting better odds/ etc. You are actually getting sucked into something that over time is worse than betting sides and totals
One prime example were games on yesterday. Besides, getting +13 1/2 doesn't even get you on a key #. Just a thought.
One prime example were games on yesterday. Besides, getting +13 1/2 doesn't even get you on a key #. Just a thought.
One prime example were games on yesterday. Besides, getting +13 1/2 doesn't even get you on a key #. Just a thought.
another good point with 13.5 not being a key number...9 Point teaser?
One prime example were games on yesterday. Besides, getting +13 1/2 doesn't even get you on a key #. Just a thought.
another good point with 13.5 not being a key number...9 Point teaser?
Nope...I don't play adjusted lines...just not worth it to me...I am sure I might win some money doing it, but I dont get the actual value I should get at -10.5...it should be better than +180...
Plus, there is no reason to bet adjusted lines when I can just bet the normal spread and make money on that...
Nope...I don't play adjusted lines...just not worth it to me...I am sure I might win some money doing it, but I dont get the actual value I should get at -10.5...it should be better than +180...
Plus, there is no reason to bet adjusted lines when I can just bet the normal spread and make money on that...
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,609
- Sunday 09/27/2026 503
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,094
- Rams vs Broncos in game live SNF 2,692
- Sunday 3,121
- NFL LOCKED IN! 101,936
- HELP PLEASE 1,465
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 13,557
- NFL Sunday 7,428
- ***Macwesties * Thur. * Sun. Sept. 24, 27, 2026 * Week #3 * NFL Football Plays* 8,735
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
