All you need for NCAAF is MrHeadache...Labor Day Play of the Day
Posted:
#1
Another pretty easy POD win yesterday with Ole Miss opening it up big, late in the game. I thought my numbers had two POD's today, but one of the games was just not quite good enough to qualify as POD. Again, POD's are 5 Units, and everything else will be 1-4 units. Good Luck again today, and let's continue to take money from these bookies!!!
Football season has finally arrived and I can not explain how happy I am...I love following sports, but football is just a different cookie, that is for sure!!! I am going to keep track of my units, etc. as we go along this year. I will post a POD which usually will be about 5 units....I will post my other plays as well, and those will all range from 1-4 units! Best of Luck to everyone in the football season and let's get it going tonight.
Play of the Day: 6-1
Regular Plays:8-3-1
Overall Record: 14-4-1
Units: +38.00
Another pretty easy POD win yesterday with Ole Miss opening it up big, late in the game. I thought my numbers had two POD's today, but one of the games was just not quite good enough to qualify as POD. Again, POD's are 5 Units, and everything else will be 1-4 units. Good Luck again today, and let's continue to take money from these bookies!!!
Football season has finally arrived and I can not explain how happy I am...I love following sports, but football is just a different cookie, that is for sure!!! I am going to keep track of my units, etc. as we go along this year. I will post a POD which usually will be about 5 units....I will post my other plays as well, and those will all range from 1-4 units! Best of Luck to everyone in the football season and let's get it going tonight.
Play of the Day: 6-1
Regular Plays:8-3-1
Overall Record: 14-4-1
Units: +38.00
Posted:
#16
Quote Originally Posted by Milkman45:
haha I suppose I didnt have to tease anything, however to make sure I can win some money, I wanted to see the games..
No you didnt have to tease anything...and just as an fyi, teasing does not ensure you making money...in fact, I strongly believe against teasing, parlaying, etc. I think you need to just bet single sides and totals, and keep them all about the same size bets. GL though...just my thoughts, that might help
Quote Originally Posted by Milkman45:
haha I suppose I didnt have to tease anything, however to make sure I can win some money, I wanted to see the games..
No you didnt have to tease anything...and just as an fyi, teasing does not ensure you making money...in fact, I strongly believe against teasing, parlaying, etc. I think you need to just bet single sides and totals, and keep them all about the same size bets. GL though...just my thoughts, that might help
Posted:
#17
Quote Originally Posted by deweyby3:
Thanks for all the great picks-I'm a really big fan of yours//what state do you live in
Thanks dewey![]()
I live in Minnesota
Quote Originally Posted by deweyby3:
Thanks for all the great picks-I'm a really big fan of yours//what state do you live in
Thanks dewey![]()
I live in Minnesota
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,609
- Sunday 09/27/2026 503
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,092
- Rams vs Broncos in game live SNF 2,691
- Sunday 3,121
- NFL LOCKED IN! 101,936
- HELP PLEASE 1,465
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 13,557
- NFL Sunday 7,424
- ***Macwesties * Thur. * Sun. Sept. 24, 27, 2026 * Week #3 * NFL Football Plays* 8,735
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
