Our Ari st +2 (big play) is a LOCK! The service that took Oregon has wv too. This service is 1-7 in 2016, and Hermes has WV too. They're both black and can't pick there behind these days I feel good sleeping tonight. This will be my last day here.
I'll be back for the playoffs. This finish this night strong.
Our Ari st +2 (big play) is a LOCK! The service that took Oregon has wv too. This service is 1-7 in 2016, and Hermes has WV too. They're both black and can't pick there behind these days I feel good sleeping tonight. This will be my last day here.
I'll be back for the playoffs. This finish this night strong.
I do. I'll see what pops up tomorrow, but if I post it will be 15 min before ko. I don't like to just make plays and have money change. If I didn't change my ark bet I would be 5-0 for everyone with Arz st and over. Oh well
I do. I'll see what pops up tomorrow, but if I post it will be 15 min before ko. I don't like to just make plays and have money change. If I didn't change my ark bet I would be 5-0 for everyone with Arz st and over. Oh well
I'm the best in the world. I showed people what I'm about since xmas winning daily. I went 9-2 today in the bowl today and I don't think it was good for my standard. I wentn 12-2 on xmas on here and yesterday if there wasn't a pick six in ten game I would of been 10-2 bowls. I don't lose the last game on the board hitting 10 straight days and my 2nd play in NCAAF or NFL is 75% or better. I'm the King of 2nd h wagering and have a system that can't lose. That's who i am, bro!
Wop,
I'm the best in the world. I showed people what I'm about since xmas winning daily. I went 9-2 today in the bowl today and I don't think it was good for my standard. I wentn 12-2 on xmas on here and yesterday if there wasn't a pick six in ten game I would of been 10-2 bowls. I don't lose the last game on the board hitting 10 straight days and my 2nd play in NCAAF or NFL is 75% or better. I'm the King of 2nd h wagering and have a system that can't lose. That's who i am, bro!
Hands down lala is the man!!! I tracked every post he made & he's batting around 80%.. By far better than anyone else on here!!! Mad props to him!!! Plus mad props to me for having to find his damn picks.. they aren't always easy to find!! I think you have to scout him out to find his picks..
Hands down lala is the man!!! I tracked every post he made & he's batting around 80%.. By far better than anyone else on here!!! Mad props to him!!! Plus mad props to me for having to find his damn picks.. they aren't always easy to find!! I think you have to scout him out to find his picks..
Lala, thanks for taking your time to post on here. You have made a significant, positive difference to many over the past couple of days I'm sure, and I hope it comes back to you tenfold if not more. Happy new year my man!
Lala, thanks for taking your time to post on here. You have made a significant, positive difference to many over the past couple of days I'm sure, and I hope it comes back to you tenfold if not more. Happy new year my man!
Simple and short: you have capped better than anyone last 8 days, no doubt, but....and i know you dont care, try to show soe respect on this forum, thanks for all the efforts and winners, if you tone down the arrogance and racial stuff, you may really really gain some respect. Cheers, and am a white man. Jus sayin.
Simple and short: you have capped better than anyone last 8 days, no doubt, but....and i know you dont care, try to show soe respect on this forum, thanks for all the efforts and winners, if you tone down the arrogance and racial stuff, you may really really gain some respect. Cheers, and am a white man. Jus sayin.
I'm the best in the world. I showed people what I'm about since xmas winning daily. I went 9-2 today in the bowl today and I don't think it was good for my standard. I wentn 12-2 on xmas on here and yesterday if there wasn't a pick six in ten game I would of been 10-2 bowls. I don't lose the last game on the board hitting 10 straight days and my 2nd play in NCAAF or NFL is 75% or better. I'm the King of 2nd h wagering and have a system that can't lose. That's who i am, bro!
Or drunkest.....
Quote Originally Posted by Lala1975:
Wop,
I'm the best in the world. I showed people what I'm about since xmas winning daily. I went 9-2 today in the bowl today and I don't think it was good for my standard. I wentn 12-2 on xmas on here and yesterday if there wasn't a pick six in ten game I would of been 10-2 bowls. I don't lose the last game on the board hitting 10 straight days and my 2nd play in NCAAF or NFL is 75% or better. I'm the King of 2nd h wagering and have a system that can't lose. That's who i am, bro!
Hands down lala is the man!!! I tracked every post he made & he's batting around 80%.. By far better than anyone else on here!!! Mad props to him!!! Plus mad props to me for having to find his damn picks.. they aren't always easy to find!! I think you have to scout him out to find his picks..
C'mon man, you're making Saints fans look bad. Take an Internet computer class...
Quote Originally Posted by Saintdb:
Hands down lala is the man!!! I tracked every post he made & he's batting around 80%.. By far better than anyone else on here!!! Mad props to him!!! Plus mad props to me for having to find his damn picks.. they aren't always easy to find!! I think you have to scout him out to find his picks..
C'mon man, you're making Saints fans look bad. Take an Internet computer class...