The numbers are coming in and ark doesn't look good to me anymore, and Kan st won NCAAB and wv lost. 70% on ark. System says to much money on ark and Vegas will get paid, same for Oregon.
NCAAB
Tcu. +6 (big play)
Geo. +10 (big play)
Vir. -9 (big play)
Here's my final card
Take
Kansas st +13 (small)
Arz st +1 1/2 (big play)
Tcu +7. (Big play)
The numbers are coming in and ark doesn't look good to me anymore, and Kan st won NCAAB and wv lost. 70% on ark. System says to much money on ark and Vegas will get paid, same for Oregon.
I thought u already locked in Arkansas in your other post? Why lie? I hope you lose +14 despite early lead... Cause ur a liar
I am not sticking up for him, but if you would actually take the time to LOOK at the other thread, he said he was cancelling it. So even though he can look a tad bit foolish, you look extremely stupid for not knowing what you are talking about
Histrionic personality disorder. It's sad
Quote Originally Posted by onlybeststuff:
I thought u already locked in Arkansas in your other post? Why lie? I hope you lose +14 despite early lead... Cause ur a liar
I am not sticking up for him, but if you would actually take the time to LOOK at the other thread, he said he was cancelling it. So even though he can look a tad bit foolish, you look extremely stupid for not knowing what you are talking about