The Money action isn't anywhere close to 70% and my system shows the dogs to bark louder in the evening than the day. Last 7 favorites hit. I'll be stupid to play all favorites today. I know everyone would agree.
Huntsman,
The Money action isn't anywhere close to 70% and my system shows the dogs to bark louder in the evening than the day. Last 7 favorites hit. I'll be stupid to play all favorites today. I know everyone would agree.
I would love to see 30-17 or 37-24 final score....
Lala,
Question on Oregon-TCU game....Are you saying TCU will cover +7 or good chance winning straight up? I don't see them winning without Boykin. I have Oregon PK play locked in few days ago...wondering if I should hedge that with +7 or +7.5.
Keep it rolling...
I would love to see 30-17 or 37-24 final score....
Lala,
Question on Oregon-TCU game....Are you saying TCU will cover +7 or good chance winning straight up? I don't see them winning without Boykin. I have Oregon PK play locked in few days ago...wondering if I should hedge that with +7 or +7.5.
Just a quick question as I have not followed your other posts. You keep referring to the "money" in this post. Like 70% of the money on Ark. Can you explain where or how your coming up with these figures.
Just a quick question as I have not followed your other posts. You keep referring to the "money" in this post. Like 70% of the money on Ark. Can you explain where or how your coming up with these figures.
I track the money on this site at a curtain time, and that's how I come up with part of y pick. The rest is other silly systems I have and than a light bulb pops from my head. It's not hard. You just have to take good notes and follow the system. If I wrote a book on this shot people would think I was crazy, but wasn't that guy in the movie the big short considered crazy. funny how years of up and downs you finally figure how the numbers work. Maybe I should of subscribed to the gold sheet or fade guys like cousin Sal on ESPN.
Look at the side, ml and total percentage. You'll start seeing a correlation like how you would in day trading a stock when the stock bottom and than peaks. Ore at 80% is the kiss of death.
I track the money on this site at a curtain time, and that's how I come up with part of y pick. The rest is other silly systems I have and than a light bulb pops from my head. It's not hard. You just have to take good notes and follow the system. If I wrote a book on this shot people would think I was crazy, but wasn't that guy in the movie the big short considered crazy. funny how years of up and downs you finally figure how the numbers work. Maybe I should of subscribed to the gold sheet or fade guys like cousin Sal on ESPN.
Look at the side, ml and total percentage. You'll start seeing a correlation like how you would in day trading a stock when the stock bottom and than peaks. Ore at 80% is the kiss of death.
Your funneral. You could of gotten a better line at ht than game line. No one better say garbage about the k st when they could of middled the game with k st at ht. This game might fall in the 10-13 range. Vegas loves middling people lately because there so many squares who think you can double up on blowouts. You have to be one step ahead and adjust to Vegas Jedi mind tricks.
Your funneral. You could of gotten a better line at ht than game line. No one better say garbage about the k st when they could of middled the game with k st at ht. This game might fall in the 10-13 range. Vegas loves middling people lately because there so many squares who think you can double up on blowouts. You have to be one step ahead and adjust to Vegas Jedi mind tricks.
I track the money on this site at a curtain time, and that's how I come up with part of y pick. The rest is other silly systems I have and than a light bulb pops from my head. It's not hard. You just have to take good notes and follow the system. If I wrote a book on this shot people would think I was crazy, but wasn't that guy in the movie the big short considered crazy. funny how years of up and downs you finally figure how the numbers work. Maybe I should of subscribed to the gold sheet or fade guys like cousin Sal on ESPN.
Look at the side, ml and total percentage. You'll start seeing a correlation like how you would in day trading a stock when the stock bottom and than peaks. Ore at 80% is the kiss of death.
Thanks for the explanation. You seem to be winning and what your doing is working for you. However I do believe on that site and any site that promotes betting percentages when they refer to money it does not mean the amount. It is referring to the money line and the percentage of bets on the ML. GL
Quote Originally Posted by Lala1975:
Tep,
I track the money on this site at a curtain time, and that's how I come up with part of y pick. The rest is other silly systems I have and than a light bulb pops from my head. It's not hard. You just have to take good notes and follow the system. If I wrote a book on this shot people would think I was crazy, but wasn't that guy in the movie the big short considered crazy. funny how years of up and downs you finally figure how the numbers work. Maybe I should of subscribed to the gold sheet or fade guys like cousin Sal on ESPN.
Look at the side, ml and total percentage. You'll start seeing a correlation like how you would in day trading a stock when the stock bottom and than peaks. Ore at 80% is the kiss of death.
Thanks for the explanation. You seem to be winning and what your doing is working for you. However I do believe on that site and any site that promotes betting percentages when they refer to money it does not mean the amount. It is referring to the money line and the percentage of bets on the ML. GL
I just use that for part of my system. I know some people has ark based on my previous play and some people had Kan st small. This was a small play and nothing to get excited about. My big play is coming soon. I'm glad that dude Hermes is opposite of my Arz st play because he's black. 2016 has been really
Really bad for him. I hope he picks Oregon too.
Tep,
I just use that for part of my system. I know some people has ark based on my previous play and some people had Kan st small. This was a small play and nothing to get excited about. My big play is coming soon. I'm glad that dude Hermes is opposite of my Arz st play because he's black. 2016 has been really