• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Football

    Alert - do not play ark - play is downgraded because of info

    «First Previous 1234 Next Last»
    MoabBuster
    BWS77
    wmi799
    Lala1975
    soonboomer
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 10480
    Posts: 89
    «First Previous 1234 Next Last»
     
    MoabBuster
    MoabBuster
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2015
    Posts: 8300
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2016 - 3:43 PM ET #26

    Quote Originally Posted by onlybeststuff:

    I thought u already locked in Arkansas in your other post? Why lie? I hope you lose +14 despite early lead... Cause ur a liar

    Can't you buy out a play (pay the juice)?
    He did say that he was on Ark. yesterday and he did tell us an hour before the game that he had a change of play....

    While I don't like to lose the juice changing plays like that, I still like that he told us before the game start....  I have essentially cancelled my play with K. State +14....

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by onlybeststuff:

    I thought u already locked in Arkansas in your other post? Why lie? I hope you lose +14 despite early lead... Cause ur a liar

    Can't you buy out a play (pay the juice)?
    He did say that he was on Ark. yesterday and he did tell us an hour before the game that he had a change of play....

    While I don't like to lose the juice changing plays like that, I still like that he told us before the game start....  I have essentially cancelled my play with K. State +14....

     
    BWS77
    BWS77
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 35351
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2016 - 3:46 PM ET #27

    Play it!
    Play it!
    Play it!


    Oh wait... Don't play it!   


    Can't wait till the kids are back in school and this forum goes back to normal
    Reply
    Play it!
    Play it!
    Play it!


    Oh wait... Don't play it!   


    Can't wait till the kids are back in school and this forum goes back to normal
     
    MoabBuster
    MoabBuster
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2015
    Posts: 8300
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2016 - 3:46 PM ET #28

    Right now I ended up with 2 plays....
    ARK -12
    K. State +14

    Ideally I am rooting for K state to lose by13...or 12 or 14 as 2nd best....Need lot of luck though...lol
    Reply
    Right now I ended up with 2 plays....
    ARK -12
    K. State +14

    Ideally I am rooting for K state to lose by13...or 12 or 14 as 2nd best....Need lot of luck though...lol
     
    wmi799
    wmi799
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 33652
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2016 - 3:49 PM ET #29

    Quote Originally Posted by BWS77:

    Play it!
    Play it!
    Play it!


    Oh wait... Don't play it!   


    Can't wait till the kids are back in school and this forum goes back to normal

    The dropouts will still be here
    Histrionic personality disorder. It's sad
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by BWS77:

    Play it!
    Play it!
    Play it!


    Oh wait... Don't play it!   


    Can't wait till the kids are back in school and this forum goes back to normal

    The dropouts will still be here
     
    Lala1975
    Lala1975
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2015
    Posts: 367
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2016 - 3:50 PM ET #30

    Kansas st covered vs wv in NCAAB and that was a big influence to me changing my play.  I look at all my systems and didn't want to let you all out here burn.  I'm not a liar.  If I was a liar I would just not let you know, but I notify you all of what happened with the money.  I told everyone I base a lot of my picks by the money.  When ark hit 70% side that was a radar that the ark bet wasn't strong anymore and Kansas st was the safer bet.  If you want to insult me than darn you all and go at this on your own. I DONT NEED ANY OF YOU.  Just remember I'm here for you and you don't change my life either way, but I decided during xmas that I wanted to help people out and show the world what I'm about.  You will win the rest of the late card
    With Tcu and Arz st so stop being a girl.  I already put 2-0 in your pocket. Chill.  All my true followers are on my friend list and if your not too bad.
    Reply
    Kansas st covered vs wv in NCAAB and that was a big influence to me changing my play.  I look at all my systems and didn't want to let you all out here burn.  I'm not a liar.  If I was a liar I would just not let you know, but I notify you all of what happened with the money.  I told everyone I base a lot of my picks by the money.  When ark hit 70% side that was a radar that the ark bet wasn't strong anymore and Kansas st was the safer bet.  If you want to insult me than darn you all and go at this on your own. I DONT NEED ANY OF YOU.  Just remember I'm here for you and you don't change my life either way, but I decided during xmas that I wanted to help people out and show the world what I'm about.  You will win the rest of the late card
    With Tcu and Arz st so stop being a girl.  I already put 2-0 in your pocket. Chill.  All my true followers are on my friend list and if your not too bad.
     
    wmi799
    wmi799
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 33652
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2016 - 3:54 PM ET #31

    Histrionic personality disorder. It's sad
    Reply
     
    soonboomer
    soonboomer
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 1164
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2016 - 3:59 PM ET #32

    Quote Originally Posted by Lala1975:

    Kansas st covered vs wv in NCAAB and that was a big influence to me changing my play.  I look at all my systems and didn't want to let you all out here burn.  I'm not a liar.  If I was a liar I would just not let you know, but I notify you all of what happened with the money.  I told everyone I base a lot of my picks by the money.  When ark hit 70% side that was a radar that the ark bet wasn't strong anymore and Kansas st was the safer bet.  If you want to insult me than darn you all and go at this on your own. I DONT NEED ANY OF YOU.  Just remember I'm here for you and you don't change my life either way, but I decided during xmas that I wanted to help people out and show the world what I'm about.  You will win the rest of the late card
    With Tcu and Arz st so stop being a girl.  I already put 2-0 in your pocket. Chill.  All my true followers are on my friend list and if your not too bad.

    OK....I'll bite......so, what is the connection?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Lala1975:

    Kansas st covered vs wv in NCAAB and that was a big influence to me changing my play.  I look at all my systems and didn't want to let you all out here burn.  I'm not a liar.  If I was a liar I would just not let you know, but I notify you all of what happened with the money.  I told everyone I base a lot of my picks by the money.  When ark hit 70% side that was a radar that the ark bet wasn't strong anymore and Kansas st was the safer bet.  If you want to insult me than darn you all and go at this on your own. I DONT NEED ANY OF YOU.  Just remember I'm here for you and you don't change my life either way, but I decided during xmas that I wanted to help people out and show the world what I'm about.  You will win the rest of the late card
    With Tcu and Arz st so stop being a girl.  I already put 2-0 in your pocket. Chill.  All my true followers are on my friend list and if your not too bad.

    OK....I'll bite......so, what is the connection?
     
    Maukaboy
    Maukaboy
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2014
    Posts: 5312
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2016 - 4:01 PM ET #33

    Quote Originally Posted by wmi799:


    The dropouts will still be here

    You know your good lala! When you see this two clowns in your tread
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by wmi799:


    The dropouts will still be here

    You know your good lala! When you see this two clowns in your tread
     
    K1NGSTON
    K1NGSTON
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2015
    Posts: 253
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2016 - 4:01 PM ET #34

    Lala thnks for everything !! U deff pulling me out this major hole. Keep em running!! Just remember to fade the haters... no one talks about u if u losing, we winning on this side big dog!
    Reply
    Lala thnks for everything !! U deff pulling me out this major hole. Keep em running!! Just remember to fade the haters... no one talks about u if u losing, we winning on this side big dog!
     
    BWS77
    BWS77
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 35351
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2016 - 4:06 PM ET #35

    Maybe the KSU hoops teams is gonna cover kickoffs and play defense.   
    Reply
    Maybe the KSU hoops teams is gonna cover kickoffs and play defense.   
     
    MoabBuster
    MoabBuster
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2015
    Posts: 8300
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2016 - 4:07 PM ET #36

    Quote Originally Posted by Lala1975:

    I already put 2-0 in your pocket. Chill.  All my true followers are on my friend list and if your not too bad.

    Thanks for the early game wins Lala!  Appreciate it!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Lala1975:

    I already put 2-0 in your pocket. Chill.  All my true followers are on my friend list and if your not too bad.

    Thanks for the early game wins Lala!  Appreciate it!
     
    WilliamMunny
    WilliamMunny
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2005
    Posts: 4274
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2016 - 4:08 PM ET #37

    This game is over ... KSU QB is horrible .. They won't be able to keep up with ark 
    Reply
    This game is over ... KSU QB is horrible .. They won't be able to keep up with ark 
     
    wmi799
    wmi799
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 33652
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2016 - 4:09 PM ET #38

    "This" two clowns

    At least you have the uneducated following you. In your "treads"
    Histrionic personality disorder. It's sad
    Reply
    "This" two clowns

    At least you have the uneducated following you. In your "treads"
     
    SlabMan
    SlabMan
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2014
    Posts: 873
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2016 - 4:20 PM ET #39

    Quote Originally Posted by soonboomer:


    OK....I'll bite......so, what is the connection?

    I missed your update..........either way, that was standup and took guts. Your a class act! Thank you!   

    Btw, I have been on this site for years. Had to resign up again when my computer crashed and I lost all my user names and passwords!!

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by soonboomer:


    OK....I'll bite......so, what is the connection?

    I missed your update..........either way, that was standup and took guts. Your a class act! Thank you!   

    Btw, I have been on this site for years. Had to resign up again when my computer crashed and I lost all my user names and passwords!!

     
    thewhisperer
    thewhisperer
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2014
    Posts: 111
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2016 - 4:23 PM ET #40

    Lala from bangbus ?
    Reply
    Lala from bangbus ?
     
    SiuLungBao
    SiuLungBao
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 12241
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2016 - 4:23 PM ET #41

    how can u based a college basketball game and a college football game together lol

    k state has no QB... man


    Reply
    how can u based a college basketball game and a college football game together lol

    k state has no QB... man


     
    Lilr0r009
    Lilr0r009
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2016
    Posts: 26
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2016 - 4:26 PM ET #42

    Quote Originally Posted by Lala1975:

    Kansas st covered vs wv in NCAAB and that was a big influence to me changing my play.  I look at all my systems and didn't want to let you all out here burn.  I'm not a liar.  If I was a liar I would just not let you know, but I notify you all of what happened with the money.  I told everyone I base a lot of my picks by the money.  When ark hit 70% side that was a radar that the ark bet wasn't strong anymore and Kansas st was the safer bet.  If you want to insult me than darn you all and go at this on your own. I DONT NEED ANY OF YOU.  Just remember I'm here for you and you don't change my life either way, but I decided during xmas that I wanted to help people out and show the world what I'm about.  You will win the rest of the late cardWith Tcu and Arz st so stop being a girl.  I already put 2-0 in your pocket. Chill.  All my true followers are on my friend list and if your not too bad.

    Im new to the site and like your selection process. How do i follow you?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Lala1975:

    Kansas st covered vs wv in NCAAB and that was a big influence to me changing my play.  I look at all my systems and didn't want to let you all out here burn.  I'm not a liar.  If I was a liar I would just not let you know, but I notify you all of what happened with the money.  I told everyone I base a lot of my picks by the money.  When ark hit 70% side that was a radar that the ark bet wasn't strong anymore and Kansas st was the safer bet.  If you want to insult me than darn you all and go at this on your own. I DONT NEED ANY OF YOU.  Just remember I'm here for you and you don't change my life either way, but I decided during xmas that I wanted to help people out and show the world what I'm about.  You will win the rest of the late cardWith Tcu and Arz st so stop being a girl.  I already put 2-0 in your pocket. Chill.  All my true followers are on my friend list and if your not too bad.

    Im new to the site and like your selection process. How do i follow you?
     
    TreyInventor
    TreyInventor
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2012
    Posts: 13775
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2016 - 4:30 PM ET #43

    Wait you bought out of an NCAA football game because their basketball team covered today? Jesus ChristBOL but some of the logic on this site cracks me up. But you are a solid capper so obviously you are doing something right. But I could have sworn there was no correlation between basketball and football but wtf do I know
    Reply
    Wait you bought out of an NCAA football game because their basketball team covered today? Jesus ChristBOL but some of the logic on this site cracks me up. But you are a solid capper so obviously you are doing something right. But I could have sworn there was no correlation between basketball and football but wtf do I know
     
    Lala1975
    Lala1975
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2015
    Posts: 367
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2016 - 4:34 PM ET #44

    Ark can still cover.  I just changed it to w small play.  It wasn't strong enough for me to make it a big play.  Someone will win.  All I'm concern now is the late card.
    Reply
    Ark can still cover.  I just changed it to w small play.  It wasn't strong enough for me to make it a big play.  Someone will win.  All I'm concern now is the late card.
     
    Wa6110
    Wa6110
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2015
    Posts: 653
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2016 - 4:34 PM ET #45

    Reply
     
    Lala1975
    Lala1975
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2015
    Posts: 367
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2016 - 4:36 PM ET #46

    Trey, 

    The correlation is ark was 70% money on the spread.  I'm
    Superstitious and will not bet off my beliefs.  I told you my handicap is raw and for dummies.   It might be funny to you, but it's not to my book. 
    Reply
    Trey, 

    The correlation is ark was 70% money on the spread.  I'm
    Superstitious and will not bet off my beliefs.  I told you my handicap is raw and for dummies.   It might be funny to you, but it's not to my book. 
     
    NICDYL
    NICDYL
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 1761
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2016 - 4:39 PM ET #47

    [Quote: Originally Posted by TreyInventor] Wait you bought out of an NCAA football game because their basketball team covered today? Jesus ChristBOL but some of the logic on this site cracks me up. But you are a solid capper so obviously you are doing something right. But I could have sworn there was no correlation between basketball and football but wtf do I know [/Quote]I agree with you 100,,like you said WTF do I know, I'm just following along & I'm up 4k..
    Thank You LALA
    Reply
    [Quote: Originally Posted by TreyInventor] Wait you bought out of an NCAA football game because their basketball team covered today? Jesus ChristBOL but some of the logic on this site cracks me up. But you are a solid capper so obviously you are doing something right. But I could have sworn there was no correlation between basketball and football but wtf do I know [/Quote]I agree with you 100,,like you said WTF do I know, I'm just following along & I'm up 4k..
    Thank You LALA
     
    buckeyes54
    buckeyes54
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2005
    Posts: 5347
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2016 - 4:41 PM ET #48

    Im on Ark -13 over 56.5 and Oregon -6 bought half and over WVU 63
    Reply
    Im on Ark -13 over 56.5 and Oregon -6 bought half and over WVU 63
     
    mav3rick1977
    mav3rick1977
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2016
    Posts: 3
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2016 - 4:47 PM ET #49

    Keep it brother!!!!! Good job
    Reply
    Keep it brother!!!!! Good job
     
     
    thehuntman
    thehuntman
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2004
    Posts: 14226
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2016 - 4:49 PM ET #50

    Why are you posting a big play before you have even wagered on it? You seem to have a following so why not make your wagers then post them....pretty simple is it not?

    You learn more from losing than winning. You learn how to keep going.
    Reply

    Why are you posting a big play before you have even wagered on it? You seem to have a following so why not make your wagers then post them....pretty simple is it not?

    All Forums | College Football
    «First Previous 1234 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,248
    • Thursday 10/01/2026 753
    • PART DEUX 205
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,992
    • Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,102
    • Cleveland Bettors 2,560
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 103,202
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,115
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,923
    • Happening just recently . . . 36,843

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.