WHO'S READY TO HIT THESE EASY 2ND HALFS
Congrats on unders
, couldn't get to a computer last night. Liked the IONA under 80 a lot and would've passed on Creighton. Possibly around tonight for Wichita St.
Congrats on unders
, couldn't get to a computer last night. Liked the IONA under 80 a lot and would've passed on Creighton. Possibly around tonight for Wichita St.
GLAD I FOUND YOU GUYS, HOW DO I FOLLOW THIS THREAD? I CAN ONLY FIND IT WHEN IT COMES UP ON THE HOME PAGE.
First quit yelling, lol,
go to my space in the upper left hand corner of any Covers page after you've logged in. It will show you all the recent comments you made on threads, you can return to any of these threads
GLAD I FOUND YOU GUYS, HOW DO I FOLLOW THIS THREAD? I CAN ONLY FIND IT WHEN IT COMES UP ON THE HOME PAGE.
First quit yelling, lol,
go to my space in the upper left hand corner of any Covers page after you've logged in. It will show you all the recent comments you made on threads, you can return to any of these threads
GLAD I FOUND YOU GUYS, HOW DO I FOLLOW THIS THREAD? I CAN ONLY FIND IT WHEN IT COMES UP ON THE HOME PAGE.
First quit yelling, lol,
go to my space in the upper left hand corner of any Covers page after you've logged in. It will show you all the recent comments you made on threads, you can return to any of these threads
GLAD I FOUND YOU GUYS, HOW DO I FOLLOW THIS THREAD? I CAN ONLY FIND IT WHEN IT COMES UP ON THE HOME PAGE.
First quit yelling, lol,
go to my space in the upper left hand corner of any Covers page after you've logged in. It will show you all the recent comments you made on threads, you can return to any of these threads
THANK YOU TIGER. P.S. I ALWAYS LEAVE MY CAPS ON, I AM NOT YELLING. THANKS AGAIN
That's okay, I'm sure we can accommodate the blind. WELCOME!
THANK YOU TIGER. P.S. I ALWAYS LEAVE MY CAPS ON, I AM NOT YELLING. THANKS AGAIN
That's okay, I'm sure we can accommodate the blind. WELCOME!
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,615
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 636
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,212
- PART DEUX 248
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,178
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,016
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,809
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 618
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,645
- the whole problem is knowingly spreading false info to vulnerable people 21,193
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
