WHO'S READY TO HIT THESE EASY 2ND HALFS
Careful Rainmaker - Last 5 I passed on were good passes, all over, including Uconn earlier.
I took ur advice.. passed too... I actually had the bet on my book and about to press yes... but passed on it... Hope it was a good pass...
Careful Rainmaker - Last 5 I passed on were good passes, all over, including Uconn earlier.
I took ur advice.. passed too... I actually had the bet on my book and about to press yes... but passed on it... Hope it was a good pass...
nothing on the wi/but 2h?
sometimes best play is none.
enjoy the spectacle of the purest of all hoops fests..... 1 and done, youngsters leaving it all on the floor. Butlers coach has done amazing job.
Sensei. Respect ![]()
nothing on the wi/but 2h?
sometimes best play is none.
enjoy the spectacle of the purest of all hoops fests..... 1 and done, youngsters leaving it all on the floor. Butlers coach has done amazing job.
Sensei. Respect ![]()
And passing on Wisc 2nd. Target is right there at 65.
Wrapped up day 0-1. (Thanks OT)
Now 70-44-2 !!![]()
See ya tomorrow...
And passing on Wisc 2nd. Target is right there at 65.
Wrapped up day 0-1. (Thanks OT)
Now 70-44-2 !!![]()
See ya tomorrow...
Hey Sensei, do you think the Ohio St. ML is a safe play?
No team is safe in the tourney. Tough call. I think Calipari can put together a game plan to pull the upset.
Hey Sensei, do you think the Ohio St. ML is a safe play?
No team is safe in the tourney. Tough call. I think Calipari can put together a game plan to pull the upset.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,683
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,213
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 637
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,375
- PART DEUX 252
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,513
- You asked for more winners- here you go 1,506
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,831
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 620
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,672
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
