God damn. That conference is BRUTAL
Who is the best team in the SEC?
...Tennessee is still the best and i think UK will make a run while UF isn't great but should win some games on the road, too
...Tennessee is still the best and i think UK will make a run while UF isn't great but should win some games on the road, too
Kentucky @ home i'll take but on the road get lost
Tennessee @ anywhere.. no can do.. I don't think Bruce is a good coach.. I think he got put in a good situation with Lofton before and has great shooters but until they learn how to play bball and not jail ball.. no way
Arkansas @ HOME lights out... @ away.. 1-1... Still too early to tell
Florida--- Must be a school for bakers because all they been doing is playing cup cakes.. I'd like to see their true real test...
If i had to go with 1 team right now...
ARKANSAS
Kentucky @ home i'll take but on the road get lost
Tennessee @ anywhere.. no can do.. I don't think Bruce is a good coach.. I think he got put in a good situation with Lofton before and has great shooters but until they learn how to play bball and not jail ball.. no way
Arkansas @ HOME lights out... @ away.. 1-1... Still too early to tell
Florida--- Must be a school for bakers because all they been doing is playing cup cakes.. I'd like to see their true real test...
If i had to go with 1 team right now...
ARKANSAS
Kentucky @ home i'll take but on the road get lost
Do some research before you speak...they've played two road games, @ UNC, and @ Louisville the other day, where they lost by 3 on a last-second shot.
The timing of this thread is not ideal Stuck...easy to have a little bias toward Arkansas after what they've done lately. That team is extremely young though; I've actually never even heard of most of those guys. Let's see what they do in conference play, especially when they play some tougher opponents on the road.
I have only seen UT play once (against Gtown) and I was not too impressed, and UF strikes me as the same team they were last year. I have to think that, if UK progresses from non-conference to conference play like they did last year, they end up being the best team...but tough to anticipate things like that.
In the end, I think you end up getting a pretty tight race from those three in the East...and I'll predict Arkansas finishes right on their heels in SEC play, maybe a couple games back from the SEC East winner.
Kentucky @ home i'll take but on the road get lost
Do some research before you speak...they've played two road games, @ UNC, and @ Louisville the other day, where they lost by 3 on a last-second shot.
The timing of this thread is not ideal Stuck...easy to have a little bias toward Arkansas after what they've done lately. That team is extremely young though; I've actually never even heard of most of those guys. Let's see what they do in conference play, especially when they play some tougher opponents on the road.
I have only seen UT play once (against Gtown) and I was not too impressed, and UF strikes me as the same team they were last year. I have to think that, if UK progresses from non-conference to conference play like they did last year, they end up being the best team...but tough to anticipate things like that.
In the end, I think you end up getting a pretty tight race from those three in the East...and I'll predict Arkansas finishes right on their heels in SEC play, maybe a couple games back from the SEC East winner.
Do some research before you speak...they've played two road games, @ UNC, and @ Louisville the other day, where they lost by 3 on a last-second shot.
The timing of this thread is not ideal Stuck...easy to have a little bias toward Arkansas after what they've done lately. That team is extremely young though; I've actually never even heard of most of those guys. Let's see what they do in conference play, especially when they play some tougher opponents on the road.
I have only seen UT play once (against Gtown) and I was not too impressed, and UF strikes me as the same team they were last year. I have to think that, if UK progresses from non-conference to conference play like they did last year, they end up being the best team...but tough to anticipate things like that.
In the end, I think you end up getting a pretty tight race from those three in the East...and I'll predict Arkansas finishes right on their heels in SEC play, maybe a couple games back from the SEC East winner.
![]()
Do some research before you speak...they've played two road games, @ UNC, and @ Louisville the other day, where they lost by 3 on a last-second shot.
The timing of this thread is not ideal Stuck...easy to have a little bias toward Arkansas after what they've done lately. That team is extremely young though; I've actually never even heard of most of those guys. Let's see what they do in conference play, especially when they play some tougher opponents on the road.
I have only seen UT play once (against Gtown) and I was not too impressed, and UF strikes me as the same team they were last year. I have to think that, if UK progresses from non-conference to conference play like they did last year, they end up being the best team...but tough to anticipate things like that.
In the end, I think you end up getting a pretty tight race from those three in the East...and I'll predict Arkansas finishes right on their heels in SEC play, maybe a couple games back from the SEC East winner.
![]()
Do some research before you speak...they've played two road games, @ UNC, and @ Louisville the other day, where they lost by 3 on a last-second shot.
The timing of this thread is not ideal Stuck...easy to have a little bias toward Arkansas after what they've done lately. That team is extremely young though; I've actually never even heard of most of those guys. Let's see what they do in conference play, especially when they play some tougher opponents on the road.
I have only seen UT play once (against Gtown) and I was not too impressed, and UF strikes me as the same team they were last year. I have to think that, if UK progresses from non-conference to conference play like they did last year, they end up being the best team...but tough to anticipate things like that.
In the end, I think you end up getting a pretty tight race from those three in the East...and I'll predict Arkansas finishes right on their heels in SEC play, maybe a couple games back from the SEC East winner.
i'm glad i'm not the only one.
Arkansas is a good team by circumstance, they are not a team that's going to win on the road. They are a team that can lose at home if the road team doesn't come in looking unprepared like OU and Texas did. Arkansas barely won a game they should have been put away in early in the 2H, and AJ Abrams had his worst game of the year. I'm not convinced the Razorbacks are a good team, and i still think TN & UK are the best
Do some research before you speak...they've played two road games, @ UNC, and @ Louisville the other day, where they lost by 3 on a last-second shot.
The timing of this thread is not ideal Stuck...easy to have a little bias toward Arkansas after what they've done lately. That team is extremely young though; I've actually never even heard of most of those guys. Let's see what they do in conference play, especially when they play some tougher opponents on the road.
I have only seen UT play once (against Gtown) and I was not too impressed, and UF strikes me as the same team they were last year. I have to think that, if UK progresses from non-conference to conference play like they did last year, they end up being the best team...but tough to anticipate things like that.
In the end, I think you end up getting a pretty tight race from those three in the East...and I'll predict Arkansas finishes right on their heels in SEC play, maybe a couple games back from the SEC East winner.
i'm glad i'm not the only one.
Arkansas is a good team by circumstance, they are not a team that's going to win on the road. They are a team that can lose at home if the road team doesn't come in looking unprepared like OU and Texas did. Arkansas barely won a game they should have been put away in early in the 2H, and AJ Abrams had his worst game of the year. I'm not convinced the Razorbacks are a good team, and i still think TN & UK are the best
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,674
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 636
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,213
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,335
- PART DEUX 251
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,016
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,501
- You asked for more winners- here you go 1,488
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,823
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 619
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
