Maybe I should just read the first paragraph of his post closer.
Hahaha - what up bud! Just posting on here when I can and trying to make it my "favorite play." No way I want to include an entire card and put up with all the bashing and such that is allowed to go on within the threads.
I writeup my plays anyway (the best way to decide if you really do, in fact, like a play and should be on it) so if someone is interested in what I'm doing, I'll more than happy to let them know what I'm playing.
How's everything been going for you my friend?
Quote Originally Posted by kaponofor3:
Maybe I should just read the first paragraph of his post closer.
Hahaha - what up bud! Just posting on here when I can and trying to make it my "favorite play." No way I want to include an entire card and put up with all the bashing and such that is allowed to go on within the threads.
I writeup my plays anyway (the best way to decide if you really do, in fact, like a play and should be on it) so if someone is interested in what I'm doing, I'll more than happy to let them know what I'm playing.
Hahaha - what up bud! Just posting on here when I can and trying to make it my "favorite play." No way I want to include an entire card and put up with all the bashing and such that is allowed to go on within the threads.
I writeup my plays anyway (the best way to decide if you really do, in fact, like a play and should be on it) so if someone is interested in what I'm doing, I'll more than happy to let them know what I'm playing.
How's everything been going for you my friend?
Thanks KP
Quote Originally Posted by KineProfessor:
Hahaha - what up bud! Just posting on here when I can and trying to make it my "favorite play." No way I want to include an entire card and put up with all the bashing and such that is allowed to go on within the threads.
I writeup my plays anyway (the best way to decide if you really do, in fact, like a play and should be on it) so if someone is interested in what I'm doing, I'll more than happy to let them know what I'm playing.
Kind in mind that Arkansas' top player got hurt pre-game (Powell) and Houston's best player (IMO) Young was 2 of 11 and it was still over by nearly 20. Both of these teams are ones to watch this year
Cash It!
Kind in mind that Arkansas' top player got hurt pre-game (Powell) and Houston's best player (IMO) Young was 2 of 11 and it was still over by nearly 20. Both of these teams are ones to watch this year