Hey KP - my book has 149? Would you still play the over?
My guess is yes,I took it at 149,he expects the line to end up at 150 and didnt say to not play it at that #,he isnt going to tell us to play or not I believe,he always adds its up to us to play or not,just the way I read his posts.
Quote Originally Posted by composite:
Hey KP - my book has 149? Would you still play the over?
My guess is yes,I took it at 149,he expects the line to end up at 150 and didnt say to not play it at that #,he isnt going to tell us to play or not I believe,he always adds its up to us to play or not,just the way I read his posts.
just sent a friend request. i follow your picks whenever you post and appreciate your knowledge. with so many haters on the forums i can see why everything is not for public viewing.
just sent a friend request. i follow your picks whenever you post and appreciate your knowledge. with so many haters on the forums i can see why everything is not for public viewing.
Guys -- why the hell is there all this talk about sending Kine PM's to get his plays? When did Kine ever ask anyone to do that or suggest that he wouldn't be posting his plays regularly like he has done the past few years?
Guys -- why the hell is there all this talk about sending Kine PM's to get his plays? When did Kine ever ask anyone to do that or suggest that he wouldn't be posting his plays regularly like he has done the past few years?