Quote Originally Posted by Ryoshiii: Quote Originally Posted by lopez021130: @Ryoshiii did you play anything on I might play Evansville for 3 units why Evansville their record is Dodo
Compare both scrub team! Who you think is worse rite now.. The Aces are not a great basketball team by any stretch, but Valparaiso was playing some of the worst basketball in the conference before getting a win last time out by catching Belmont's lacking. Realistically, Valparaiso has regressed back to being the worst team in the MVC, and I just don’t trust them, especially on the road, against an Evansville team that hasn’t had much winning be done in the last couple of seasons and rarely has winnable opportunities. I think that this is a prime spot for Evansville to get a quality win at home so give me the Purple Aces laying the points at home here.
Quote Originally Posted by Drew61:
Quote Originally Posted by Ryoshiii: Quote Originally Posted by lopez021130: @Ryoshiii did you play anything on I might play Evansville for 3 units why Evansville their record is Dodo
Compare both scrub team! Who you think is worse rite now.. The Aces are not a great basketball team by any stretch, but Valparaiso was playing some of the worst basketball in the conference before getting a win last time out by catching Belmont's lacking. Realistically, Valparaiso has regressed back to being the worst team in the MVC, and I just don’t trust them, especially on the road, against an Evansville team that hasn’t had much winning be done in the last couple of seasons and rarely has winnable opportunities. I think that this is a prime spot for Evansville to get a quality win at home so give me the Purple Aces laying the points at home here.
Quote Originally Posted by Drew61: Quote Originally Posted by Ryoshiii: Quote Originally Posted by lopez021130: @Ryoshiii did you play anything on I might play Evansville for 3 units why Evansville their record is Dodo Compare both scrub team! Who you think is worse rite now.. The Aces are not a great basketball team by any stretch, but Valparaiso was playing some of the worst basketball in the conference before getting a win last time out by catching Belmont's lacking. Realistically, Valparaiso has regressed back to being the worst team in the MVC, and I just don’t trust them, especially on the road, against an Evansville team that hasn’t had much winning be done in the last couple of seasons and rarely has winnable opportunities. I think that this is a prime spot for Evansville to get a quality win at home so give me the Purple Aces laying the points at home here.
evansville now +1
Quote Originally Posted by Ryoshiii:
Quote Originally Posted by Drew61: Quote Originally Posted by Ryoshiii: Quote Originally Posted by lopez021130: @Ryoshiii did you play anything on I might play Evansville for 3 units why Evansville their record is Dodo Compare both scrub team! Who you think is worse rite now.. The Aces are not a great basketball team by any stretch, but Valparaiso was playing some of the worst basketball in the conference before getting a win last time out by catching Belmont's lacking. Realistically, Valparaiso has regressed back to being the worst team in the MVC, and I just don’t trust them, especially on the road, against an Evansville team that hasn’t had much winning be done in the last couple of seasons and rarely has winnable opportunities. I think that this is a prime spot for Evansville to get a quality win at home so give me the Purple Aces laying the points at home here.
Quote Originally Posted by Ryoshiii: Quote Originally Posted by Drew61: Quote Originally Posted by Ryoshiii: Quote Originally Posted by lopez021130: @Ryoshiii did you play anything on I might play Evansville for 3 units why Evansville their record is Dodo Compare both scrub team! Who you think is worse rite now.. The Aces are not a great basketball team by any stretch, but Valparaiso was playing some of the worst basketball in the conference before getting a win last time out by catching Belmont's lacking. Realistically, Valparaiso has regressed back to being the worst team in the MVC, and I just don’t trust them, especially on the road, against an Evansville team that hasn’t had much winning be done in the last couple of seasons and rarely has winnable opportunities. I think that this is a prime spot for Evansville to get a quality win at home so give me the Purple Aces laying the points at home here. evansville now +1
Line looks like its moving against Evansville hmmm. Well thats not good sign. Live Play might be best option
Quote Originally Posted by Drew61:
Quote Originally Posted by Ryoshiii: Quote Originally Posted by Drew61: Quote Originally Posted by Ryoshiii: Quote Originally Posted by lopez021130: @Ryoshiii did you play anything on I might play Evansville for 3 units why Evansville their record is Dodo Compare both scrub team! Who you think is worse rite now.. The Aces are not a great basketball team by any stretch, but Valparaiso was playing some of the worst basketball in the conference before getting a win last time out by catching Belmont's lacking. Realistically, Valparaiso has regressed back to being the worst team in the MVC, and I just don’t trust them, especially on the road, against an Evansville team that hasn’t had much winning be done in the last couple of seasons and rarely has winnable opportunities. I think that this is a prime spot for Evansville to get a quality win at home so give me the Purple Aces laying the points at home here. evansville now +1
Line looks like its moving against Evansville hmmm. Well thats not good sign. Live Play might be best option
Really good job of blocking out the noise, staying disciplined, and sticking to a handful of plays. I’m trying to get better at that…if I have $500 to bet, I need to stop splitting it into 8/9 diff plays and, like you most days, pick 3-4 to pound. Prob saves a lot on juice as well. Keep up the good work
Really good job of blocking out the noise, staying disciplined, and sticking to a handful of plays. I’m trying to get better at that…if I have $500 to bet, I need to stop splitting it into 8/9 diff plays and, like you most days, pick 3-4 to pound. Prob saves a lot on juice as well. Keep up the good work