@dondada823
![]()
Im done for today, protecting my profits, but I would take BIG $ Evansville, N. Iowa and small $ on Louisville
GL man
Im done for today, protecting my profits, but I would take BIG $ Evansville, N. Iowa and small $ on Louisville
GL man
I like Oregon to win by 5-7 pts
Rutgers to cover +8 and up.. Good luck , this is tough call
I like Oregon to win by 5-7 pts
Rutgers to cover +8 and up.. Good luck , this is tough call
Take Evansville if you chasing
Take Evansville if you chasing
play first half, I think they start fast but Rutgers cut into lead in 2nd half but like I said I will be more disciplined protecting my profits unlike yesterday, up BIG and lost all back to mostly juice. I might do live play only though
play first half, I think they start fast but Rutgers cut into lead in 2nd half but like I said I will be more disciplined protecting my profits unlike yesterday, up BIG and lost all back to mostly juice. I might do live play only though
Shit I thought Iowa would cover and I would be 12-2 , instead 10-4 today
I'm not betting against Maryland anymore lol. They dangerous team come Tourney
Shit I thought Iowa would cover and I would be 12-2 , instead 10-4 today
I'm not betting against Maryland anymore lol. They dangerous team come Tourney
why Evansville their record is Dodo
why Evansville their record is Dodo
