CBB 829-708 +395 Units NBA 381-343 +247 Units Went Bezerk yesterday and got killed in juice Bradley +6.5 15 Units Two familiar MVC foes, Both 20 + Win teams, I say Drake wins but +6.5 is alot pts. I see close hard fought game Ohio St -1.5 (130) 15 Units If this was at Michigan?!? I would take Michigan, this is not only about football, hated rivalry in everything... St John U142.5 5 Units 1 of the top defense team in country. Creighton not to shabby, around 30th in defense efficiency Nebraska -1.5 5 Units At Northwestern but Nebby is favorite hmm Yes N'Western have star player out but still.. Rider TT O62.5 15 Units Tailing Legend72
3-2 Here Hit 2 BIG plays
Quote Originally Posted by Ryoshiii:
CBB 829-708 +395 Units NBA 381-343 +247 Units Went Bezerk yesterday and got killed in juice Bradley +6.5 15 Units Two familiar MVC foes, Both 20 + Win teams, I say Drake wins but +6.5 is alot pts. I see close hard fought game Ohio St -1.5 (130) 15 Units If this was at Michigan?!? I would take Michigan, this is not only about football, hated rivalry in everything... St John U142.5 5 Units 1 of the top defense team in country. Creighton not to shabby, around 30th in defense efficiency Nebraska -1.5 5 Units At Northwestern but Nebby is favorite hmm Yes N'Western have star player out but still.. Rider TT O62.5 15 Units Tailing Legend72