@Ryoshiii No bet for me. Have family that went there. Sure you've heard the saying " never bet with your heart" . I actually think the Bradley play is the best of the pics honestly. Way too many points.
I see ... GL whoever you choose today
Quote Originally Posted by BigDickHertzer:
@Ryoshiii No bet for me. Have family that went there. Sure you've heard the saying " never bet with your heart" . I actually think the Bradley play is the best of the pics honestly. Way too many points.
Was looking for your take on Rutgers-Oregon Anyway good luck on today's plays Ryoshiii
I LEAN Oregon...Rutgers lost last nine Sunday games against the Big Ten Conference. Oregon has won 29 of its last 34 games at Matthew Knight Arena against non-AP-ranked opponents. Rutgers defense have been terrible past several games, giving up almost 180 pts past several games. I see Oregon starting fast and Rutgers playing catch up
Quote Originally Posted by Coloneljim:
Was looking for your take on Rutgers-Oregon Anyway good luck on today's plays Ryoshiii
I LEAN Oregon...Rutgers lost last nine Sunday games against the Big Ten Conference. Oregon has won 29 of its last 34 games at Matthew Knight Arena against non-AP-ranked opponents. Rutgers defense have been terrible past several games, giving up almost 180 pts past several games. I see Oregon starting fast and Rutgers playing catch up