2nd half spread on 5Dimes opened at -7. Since SDST is down exactly 7 at the half, if taking the SDST spread for the 2nd half, this makes SDST a pick'em for the whole game. I'm just going to let my full game IPFW +8 ride... I'll pass on that middle..6 point middle cuz as with anything, SDST may lose straight up..
It wouldn't surprise me if a lot of parlays had the SDST ml as a leg in their parlay.. SDST losing SU would be a book's dream scenario..
"Schrödinger's bet." A bet that loses when you bet it but wins when you DON'T bet it...
2nd half spread on 5Dimes opened at -7. Since SDST is down exactly 7 at the half, if taking the SDST spread for the 2nd half, this makes SDST a pick'em for the whole game. I'm just going to let my full game IPFW +8 ride... I'll pass on that middle..6 point middle cuz as with anything, SDST may lose straight up..
It wouldn't surprise me if a lot of parlays had the SDST ml as a leg in their parlay.. SDST losing SU would be a book's dream scenario..
2nd half spread on 5Dimes opened at -7. Since SDST is down exactly 7 at the half, if taking the SDST spread for the 2nd half, this makes SDST a pick'em for the whole game. I'm just going to let my full game IPFW +8 ride... I'll pass on that middle..6 point middle cuz as with anything, SDST may lose straight up.. It wouldn't surprise me if a lot of parlays had the SDST ml as a leg in their parlay.. SDST losing SU would be a book's dream scenario..
They gone.
Quote Originally Posted by TheSquare:
2nd half spread on 5Dimes opened at -7. Since SDST is down exactly 7 at the half, if taking the SDST spread for the 2nd half, this makes SDST a pick'em for the whole game. I'm just going to let my full game IPFW +8 ride... I'll pass on that middle..6 point middle cuz as with anything, SDST may lose straight up.. It wouldn't surprise me if a lot of parlays had the SDST ml as a leg in their parlay.. SDST losing SU would be a book's dream scenario..
I was on the jackrabbits all year. Said fuck it threw a shit ton of cash at them and they let me down. Oh well I'm on the sidelines until baseball starts in a few weeks. That's where the money is made anyway. Still cant believe they lost but that's what happens in these tournaments. Denver should've beat the bison but they couldn't make a free throw.
I was on the jackrabbits all year. Said fuck it threw a shit ton of cash at them and they let me down. Oh well I'm on the sidelines until baseball starts in a few weeks. That's where the money is made anyway. Still cant believe they lost but that's what happens in these tournaments. Denver should've beat the bison but they couldn't make a free throw.