Damn, well I sure hope to see you post, or I'm pretty much done with my wagers....no way in hell I'll figure out totals in March Madness...I remember you posting last year...
Lol....I barely remember being there last year
Nice info Kinder, Thanks. It will be usefull when I'm in Vegas this week. See you are going too along with Oh.
I'm going to use this and the Perdiction Machine together. The Perdiction Machine did very well last year for the Tourney for me by hitting 62%.
GL ALL
Nice info Kinder, Thanks. It will be usefull when I'm in Vegas this week. See you are going too along with Oh.
I'm going to use this and the Perdiction Machine together. The Perdiction Machine did very well last year for the Tourney for me by hitting 62%.
GL ALL
Nice info Kinder, Thanks. It will be usefull when I'm in Vegas this week. See you are going too along with Oh.
I'm going to use this and the Perdiction Machine together. The Perdiction Machine did very well last year for the Tourney for me by hitting 62%.
GL ALL
Nice info Kinder, Thanks. It will be usefull when I'm in Vegas this week. See you are going too along with Oh.
I'm going to use this and the Perdiction Machine together. The Perdiction Machine did very well last year for the Tourney for me by hitting 62%.
GL ALL
