• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Basketball

    NCAA Tourney Stat Sheet

    123 ... 567 Next Last»
    kindergartencapper
    PapaShango
    mries
    CrusCrnshw
    ohmyyikes
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 28455
    Posts: 164
    123 ... 567 Next Last»
     
    kindergartencapper
    kindergartencapper
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2004
    Posts: 11688
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2011 - 10:25 PM ET #1

    Just spent a couple hours on this and wanted to share it with everyone.  This is one of many that I make to take with me to Vegas. I hope this can possibly help someone
    The link to it should work
    I've never used Google Docs before

    Offense
    • OEff= Offensive Efficiency National Ranking from Kenpom
    • FG%=Effective Field Goal Percentage National Ranking from Kenpom
    • TO-O= Offensive Turnovers National Ranking from Kenpom
    • Offavg- Average of all 3---means nothing but something I looked at
    Defense

    • Deff= Defensive Efficiency National Ranking from Kenpom
    • DFG%= EffectiveField Goal Percentage National Ranking from Kenpom
    • TO-D= Defensive Turnovers National Ranking from Kenpom
    • Defavg= Average of all 3---means nothing but something I looked at


    • PGOff= Offensive Points Per Game from Covers
    • PGDef= Defensive Points Per Game from Covers

    • 3PT= 3 point percentage from Covers
    • FT= Foul Shooting percentage from Covers
    • SOS= Strength of Schedule from Kenpom
    • Pace= Adjusted Pace of play from Kenpom


    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0ApIWj_ZXE AkEdFNxMEV4bVVNRTludDdpYzZNUTFCYlE&hl=en

    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    Just spent a couple hours on this and wanted to share it with everyone.  This is one of many that I make to take with me to Vegas. I hope this can possibly help someone
    The link to it should work
    I've never used Google Docs before

    Offense
    • OEff= Offensive Efficiency National Ranking from Kenpom
    • FG%=Effective Field Goal Percentage National Ranking from Kenpom
    • TO-O= Offensive Turnovers National Ranking from Kenpom
    • Offavg- Average of all 3---means nothing but something I looked at
    Defense

    • Deff= Defensive Efficiency National Ranking from Kenpom
    • DFG%= EffectiveField Goal Percentage National Ranking from Kenpom
    • TO-D= Defensive Turnovers National Ranking from Kenpom
    • Defavg= Average of all 3---means nothing but something I looked at


    • PGOff= Offensive Points Per Game from Covers
    • PGDef= Defensive Points Per Game from Covers

    • 3PT= 3 point percentage from Covers
    • FT= Foul Shooting percentage from Covers
    • SOS= Strength of Schedule from Kenpom
    • Pace= Adjusted Pace of play from Kenpom


    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0ApIWj_ZXE AkEdFNxMEV4bVVNRTludDdpYzZNUTFCYlE&hl=en

     
    kindergartencapper
    kindergartencapper
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2004
    Posts: 11688
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2011 - 10:26 PM ET #2


    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0ApIWj_ZXE AkEdFNxMEV4bVVNRTludDdpYzZNUTFCYlE&hl=en
    Reply

    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0ApIWj_ZXE AkEdFNxMEV4bVVNRTludDdpYzZNUTFCYlE&hl=en
     
    kindergartencapper
    kindergartencapper
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2004
    Posts: 11688
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2011 - 10:27 PM ET #3

    Ok it worked for me.
    Reply
    Ok it worked for me.
     
    PapaShango
    PapaShango
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 29065
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2011 - 10:27 PM ET #4

    Thanks KGC.  Fucking sweet. 
    Reply
    Thanks KGC.  Fucking sweet. 
     
    kindergartencapper
    kindergartencapper
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2004
    Posts: 11688
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2011 - 10:29 PM ET #5

    This is pretty cool.  I just saw 25 people have opened it in the first minute

    Guess people really do read this
    Reply
    This is pretty cool.  I just saw 25 people have opened it in the first minute

    Guess people really do read this
     
    PapaShango
    PapaShango
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 29065
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2011 - 10:29 PM ET #6

    I was about to print out every Kenpom sheet I could come up with, but this spreadsheet you made is awesome.  Keep up the great work KGC. 
    Reply
    I was about to print out every Kenpom sheet I could come up with, but this spreadsheet you made is awesome.  Keep up the great work KGC. 
     
    mries
    mries
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 541
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2011 - 10:30 PM ET #7

    pretty badass man! thanks, going to use this and play around with brackets now
    Reply
    pretty badass man! thanks, going to use this and play around with brackets now
     
    kindergartencapper
    kindergartencapper
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2004
    Posts: 11688
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2011 - 10:30 PM ET #8

    Quote Originally Posted by PapaShango:

    Thanks KGC.  Fucking sweet. 

    No problem man.  I'm glad I just found Google Docs.  I figured there was something out there, but I usually just e-mail documents.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaShango:

    Thanks KGC.  Fucking sweet. 

    No problem man.  I'm glad I just found Google Docs.  I figured there was something out there, but I usually just e-mail documents.
     
    kindergartencapper
    kindergartencapper
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2004
    Posts: 11688
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2011 - 10:31 PM ET #9

    Quote Originally Posted by PapaShango:

    I was about to print out every Kenpom sheet I could come up with, but this spreadsheet you made is awesome.  Keep up the great work KGC. 

    That's my next thing.  I take every Kenpom page and print out the Regular Season stats on the front and the conference stats on the back for all the teams.

    I take the infamous "Trapper Keeper" to Vegas each year.  Last year it had 300+ pages
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaShango:

    I was about to print out every Kenpom sheet I could come up with, but this spreadsheet you made is awesome.  Keep up the great work KGC. 

    That's my next thing.  I take every Kenpom page and print out the Regular Season stats on the front and the conference stats on the back for all the teams.

    I take the infamous "Trapper Keeper" to Vegas each year.  Last year it had 300+ pages
     
    kindergartencapper
    kindergartencapper
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2004
    Posts: 11688
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2011 - 10:32 PM ET #10

    Quote Originally Posted by mries:

    pretty badass man! thanks, going to use this and play around with brackets now

    No problem
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by mries:

    pretty badass man! thanks, going to use this and play around with brackets now

    No problem
     
    PapaShango
    PapaShango
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 29065
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2011 - 10:37 PM ET #11

    Quote Originally Posted by kindergartencapper:


    That's my next thing.  I take every Kenpom page and print out the Regular Season stats on the front and the conference stats on the back for all the teams.

    I take the infamous "Trapper Keeper" to Vegas each year.  Last year it had 300+ pages


    Sounds like a blast.  I wish I could get to Vegas for Madness one year.  Hopefully soon.  Hear it's unbelievable this time of the year in Vegas.  Good luck throughout the tournament.  Will be very interested in your picks during the tourney. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by kindergartencapper:


    That's my next thing.  I take every Kenpom page and print out the Regular Season stats on the front and the conference stats on the back for all the teams.

    I take the infamous "Trapper Keeper" to Vegas each year.  Last year it had 300+ pages


    Sounds like a blast.  I wish I could get to Vegas for Madness one year.  Hopefully soon.  Hear it's unbelievable this time of the year in Vegas.  Good luck throughout the tournament.  Will be very interested in your picks during the tourney. 
     
    CrusCrnshw
    CrusCrnshw
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2005
    Posts: 16017
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2011 - 10:43 PM ET #12

    good stuff
    Reply
    good stuff
     
    kindergartencapper
    kindergartencapper
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2004
    Posts: 11688
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2011 - 10:43 PM ET #13

    Quote Originally Posted by PapaShango:



    Sounds like a blast.  I wish I could get to Vegas for Madness one year.  Hopefully soon.  Hear it's unbelievable this time of the year in Vegas.  Good luck throughout the tournament.  Will be very interested in your picks during the tourney. 

    It's great

    Over 200 people have opened it.  Hopefully it's working.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaShango:



    Sounds like a blast.  I wish I could get to Vegas for Madness one year.  Hopefully soon.  Hear it's unbelievable this time of the year in Vegas.  Good luck throughout the tournament.  Will be very interested in your picks during the tourney. 

    It's great

    Over 200 people have opened it.  Hopefully it's working.
     
    kindergartencapper
    kindergartencapper
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2004
    Posts: 11688
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2011 - 10:44 PM ET #14

    Quote Originally Posted by CrusCrnshw:

    good stuff

    Thanks CrusCrnshw
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by CrusCrnshw:

    good stuff

    Thanks CrusCrnshw
     
    ohmyyikes
    ohmyyikes
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2007
    Posts: 11426
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2011 - 10:46 PM ET #15

    Post your picks when you're at Vegas please....

    What hotel you stayin at?  I'm going to be at bellagio.  Have fun buddy.  Its going to be packed and great atmosphere.

    Reply
    Post your picks when you're at Vegas please....

    What hotel you stayin at?  I'm going to be at bellagio.  Have fun buddy.  Its going to be packed and great atmosphere.

     
    kindergartencapper
    kindergartencapper
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2004
    Posts: 11688
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2011 - 10:49 PM ET #16

    Quote Originally Posted by ohmyyikes:

    Post your picks when you're at Vegas please....

    What hotel you stayin at?  I'm going to be at bellagio.  Have fun buddy.  Its going to be packed and great atmosphere.


    Not sure what I'll be posting in Vegas  I won't have my laptop with me 98% of the time and I'll be saving my phone battery to navigate the net to place my bets.

    Staying at Paris and probably the first day at Planet Hollywood upstairs
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ohmyyikes:

    Post your picks when you're at Vegas please....

    What hotel you stayin at?  I'm going to be at bellagio.  Have fun buddy.  Its going to be packed and great atmosphere.


    Not sure what I'll be posting in Vegas  I won't have my laptop with me 98% of the time and I'll be saving my phone battery to navigate the net to place my bets.

    Staying at Paris and probably the first day at Planet Hollywood upstairs
     
    pioneerpossee
    pioneerpossee
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 352
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2011 - 10:49 PM ET #17

    Reply
     
    Skipbone
    Skipbone
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 6368
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2011 - 10:49 PM ET #18

    KC..Thanks.
    Keep bumping this, boys
    Reply
    KC..Thanks.
    Keep bumping this, boys
     
    swahili
    swahili
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2000
    Posts: 771
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2011 - 10:51 PM ET #19

    hey man this is awesome -- do you still have the one from last year ?

    if you do maybe theyre is a way to see which stats were most important

    Reply

    hey man this is awesome -- do you still have the one from last year ?

    if you do maybe theyre is a way to see which stats were most important

     
    kindergartencapper
    kindergartencapper
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2004
    Posts: 11688
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2011 - 10:51 PM ET #20

    Quote Originally Posted by pioneerpossee:


    You gave me the idea when I saw your thread
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by pioneerpossee:


    You gave me the idea when I saw your thread
     
    kindergartencapper
    kindergartencapper
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2004
    Posts: 11688
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2011 - 10:52 PM ET #21

    Quote Originally Posted by Skipbone:

    KC..Thanks.
    Keep bumping this, boys

    Thanks Skipbone
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Skipbone:

    KC..Thanks.
    Keep bumping this, boys

    Thanks Skipbone
     
    ohmyyikes
    ohmyyikes
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2007
    Posts: 11426
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2011 - 10:52 PM ET #22

    Quote Originally Posted by kindergartencapper:


    Not sure what I'll be posting in Vegas  I won't have my laptop with me 98% of the time and I'll be saving my phone battery to navigate the net to place my bets.

    Staying at Paris and probably the first day at Planet Hollywood upstairs


    Just place all your wagers at Vegas and pickup your winnings at the same time...thats what I love most about Vegas.  Quick pick and quick winnings.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by kindergartencapper:


    Not sure what I'll be posting in Vegas  I won't have my laptop with me 98% of the time and I'll be saving my phone battery to navigate the net to place my bets.

    Staying at Paris and probably the first day at Planet Hollywood upstairs


    Just place all your wagers at Vegas and pickup your winnings at the same time...thats what I love most about Vegas.  Quick pick and quick winnings.
     
    kindergartencapper
    kindergartencapper
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2004
    Posts: 11688
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2011 - 10:53 PM ET #23

    Quote Originally Posted by swahili:

    hey man this is awesome -- do you still have the one from last year ?

    if you do maybe theyre is a way to see which stats were most important


    I have it in print file...I think.  I don't think I have it saved. 
    The only spreadsheets I have saved are the ones I use to figure out my totals.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by swahili:

    hey man this is awesome -- do you still have the one from last year ?

    if you do maybe theyre is a way to see which stats were most important


    I have it in print file...I think.  I don't think I have it saved. 
    The only spreadsheets I have saved are the ones I use to figure out my totals.
     
    kindergartencapper
    kindergartencapper
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2004
    Posts: 11688
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2011 - 10:55 PM ET #24

    Quote Originally Posted by ohmyyikes:



    Just place all your wagers at Vegas and pickup your winnings at the same time...thats what I love most about Vegas.  Quick pick and quick winnings.

    I'm opposite.  Better lines with more options online, I already have money online, and I don't have to wait in line to bet.  I hate waiting and losing value on lines.

    I also don't like carrying cash.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ohmyyikes:



    Just place all your wagers at Vegas and pickup your winnings at the same time...thats what I love most about Vegas.  Quick pick and quick winnings.

    I'm opposite.  Better lines with more options online, I already have money online, and I don't have to wait in line to bet.  I hate waiting and losing value on lines.

    I also don't like carrying cash.
     
     
    ohmyyikes
    ohmyyikes
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2007
    Posts: 11426
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2011 - 10:58 PM ET #25

    Damn, well I sure hope to see you post, or I'm pretty much done with my wagers....no way in hell I'll figure out totals in March Madness...I remember you posting last year...
    Reply
    Damn, well I sure hope to see you post, or I'm pretty much done with my wagers....no way in hell I'll figure out totals in March Madness...I remember you posting last year...
    All Forums | College Basketball
    123 ... 567 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,459
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 692
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,709
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,366
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,081
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,525
    • Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,890
    • This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,835
    • Monday 10/05/2026 369
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,319

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.