Yeah Rutgers got hosed in the final 30 seconds. Loved the way the coach handled it though. Classy all the way. If only you had a spreadsheet with the referee information too haha.
Yeah Rutgers got hosed in the final 30 seconds. Loved the way the coach handled it though. Classy all the way. If only you had a spreadsheet with the referee information too haha.
Thanks for all the hard work and especially for sharing it with the rest of us!!! Good luck in Vegas ~ ~ ~ We all need a HUGE tournament!!! Stay safe !!
Thanks for all the hard work and especially for sharing it with the rest of us!!! Good luck in Vegas ~ ~ ~ We all need a HUGE tournament!!! Stay safe !!
Your thread was messed up and I couldn't post in it earlier. Just wanted to say thanks for all this great info. It saved me a lot of time and has things that I would never really consider looking at.
Have fun in Vegas
Your thread was messed up and I couldn't post in it earlier. Just wanted to say thanks for all this great info. It saved me a lot of time and has things that I would never really consider looking at.
Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!....An early 'Easter Bunny' gift for me in my depleted basket...I've followed you for some time, and I, like you, love the Totals, but hate the last several minutes of a game when you're counting baskets etc. that you need to win...My best to you in Vegas, and I'm sure I'm speaking for all wagerers here at covers when I say----MUCHAS GRACIAS!!!!
Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!....An early 'Easter Bunny' gift for me in my depleted basket...I've followed you for some time, and I, like you, love the Totals, but hate the last several minutes of a game when you're counting baskets etc. that you need to win...My best to you in Vegas, and I'm sure I'm speaking for all wagerers here at covers when I say----MUCHAS GRACIAS!!!!
Hey KGC. Thanks a ton. This is awesome!!! Can you add to this or is it just a readable format. I was thinking rebounding stats would be good. ?? What do you think?
Hey KGC. Thanks a ton. This is awesome!!! Can you add to this or is it just a readable format. I was thinking rebounding stats would be good. ?? What do you think?
Not team ranked outside the top 10 in offensive efficiency has won the National Championship in the past 10 years.
Also over the past 9 years the team ranked #1 by kenpom ratings has won the NC 6 times, the #2 team twice and Cuse was ranked #7 by beating the #1 team in Kansas.
Here's an interesting fact for people.
Not team ranked outside the top 10 in offensive efficiency has won the National Championship in the past 10 years.
Also over the past 9 years the team ranked #1 by kenpom ratings has won the NC 6 times, the #2 team twice and Cuse was ranked #7 by beating the #1 team in Kansas.