3 - 0 *Best Bets on Friday (TLD)
11 - 2 *Best Bets on Saturday
3 - 1 *Best Bets on SUNday
awesome , fubs ![]()
3 - 0 *Best Bets on Friday (TLD)
11 - 2 *Best Bets on Saturday
3 - 1 *Best Bets on SUNday
awesome , fubs ![]()
3 - 0 *Best Bets on Friday (TLD)
11 - 2 *Best Bets on Saturday
3 - 1 *Best Bets on SUNday
awesome , fubs ![]()
73 - 68 road WINNER!!!
75% 3 - 1 today
thx for that win ![]()
73 - 68 road WINNER!!!
75% 3 - 1 today
thx for that win ![]()
@beantownlove
Hello! I don't believe we've met before so
to my season-long thread,
and
BoL to YOU with your bets this week!
![]()
@beantownlove
Hello! I don't believe we've met before so
to my season-long thread,
and
BoL to YOU with your bets this week!
![]()
BoL to you with your bets on Tuesday! ![]()
BoL to you with your bets on Tuesday! ![]()
Interesting...
Although the Fightin' Irish have accumulated a lot of losses, they have been competitive at home. In fact, the ONLY time this season they faced a high quality team the same caliber as DUKE, on homecourt, was 4 weeks ago when they faced Virginia.... they lost a nailbiter in double OT
Duke is a favored by -17
Interesting...
Although the Fightin' Irish have accumulated a lot of losses, they have been competitive at home. In fact, the ONLY time this season they faced a high quality team the same caliber as DUKE, on homecourt, was 4 weeks ago when they faced Virginia.... they lost a nailbiter in double OT
Duke is a favored by -17
Cincinnati playing VERY WELL recently.....4 straight wins!....beating up UCF by 20....then in their recent 2 road games, whalloped KSU by 29 then whupped KANSAS by 16!
On the road again tonight but facing a good T.Tech opponent who will be w/o their top player...
Cincinnati playing VERY WELL recently.....4 straight wins!....beating up UCF by 20....then in their recent 2 road games, whalloped KSU by 29 then whupped KANSAS by 16!
On the road again tonight but facing a good T.Tech opponent who will be w/o their top player...
I gotta tell ya pilgrim….. my Houston play was a big…. Fat…loser…….. heckle n jeckle Kansas got me again…. Think I’ll tail you this evening…… watch your drinkin ma’am … ????
I gotta tell ya pilgrim….. my Houston play was a big…. Fat…loser…….. heckle n jeckle Kansas got me again…. Think I’ll tail you this evening…… watch your drinkin ma’am … ????
@Mskeets
Okay.....I sure hope YOU win!
![]()
@Mskeets
Okay.....I sure hope YOU win!
![]()
...and they appear to be on their way AGAIN, ![]()
this time on the road: up 40 - 27 late in 1h
Kent is now a +2.5 pt underdog....AT HOME....vs a weakling
...and they appear to be on their way AGAIN, ![]()
this time on the road: up 40 - 27 late in 1h
Kent is now a +2.5 pt underdog....AT HOME....vs a weakling
HT BET, trail 32 - 42: KENT +105 (fg) @B365 *BB
HT BET, trail 32 - 42: KENT +105 (fg) @B365 *BB
Kent is now a +2.5 pt underdog....AT HOME....vs a weakling
HT BET, trail 32 - 42: KENT +105 (fg) @B365 *BB
Whoa! That was CLOSE!
....but 83 - 81 comeback is still a *BB WINNER! ![]()
Kent is now a +2.5 pt underdog....AT HOME....vs a weakling
HT BET, trail 32 - 42: KENT +105 (fg) @B365 *BB
Whoa! That was CLOSE!
....but 83 - 81 comeback is still a *BB WINNER! ![]()
I hope to score 60% + again tomorrow, which is often very good to me
because Wednesday is
HUMPING DAY!![]()
I hope to score 60% + again tomorrow, which is often very good to me
because Wednesday is
HUMPING DAY!![]()
