*Best Bets YTD: 84 - 48
KSU @COLO is another coin-flipper
@KellyM_1964
Well I don't like that the line flipped but I can always hedge it back if needed:
St. Joes's Hawks +1 -115 @pinn
@KellyM_1964
Well I don't like that the line flipped but I can always hedge it back if needed:
St. Joes's Hawks +1 -115 @pinn
St. Joes's Hawks +1 -115 @pinn
BEACONS -2.5 -110 @FD
St. Joes's Hawks +1 -115 @pinn
BEACONS -2.5 -110 @FD
St. Joes's Hawks +1 -115 @pinn
BEACONS -2.5 -110 @FD
Creighton -2.5 -138 alt@pinn
St. Joes's Hawks +1 -115 @pinn
BEACONS -2.5 -110 @FD
Creighton -2.5 -138 alt@pinn
10pm ET starts...
BEAVERS -4.5 -139 alt@pinn
Cal BEARS +4.5 -118 @pinn
10pm ET starts...
BEAVERS -4.5 -139 alt@pinn
Cal BEARS +4.5 -118 @pinn
Didnt see any BB's tonight? But tailing with Cal
Any thoughts on Utah St. ML? I'm looking for a reason to pull the trigger on them but on fence currently
Didnt see any BB's tonight? But tailing with Cal
Any thoughts on Utah St. ML? I'm looking for a reason to pull the trigger on them but on fence currently
@McXmaster
I'm a watch & wait on this one for possible live play on Utah St, but it's CLOSE CALL.....much depends on whether SDSU 7 footer GWATH plays for the homies or not....They need his presence and rebounding (plus a little scoring too)....IF he is in and playing then I'll likely PASS......IF NOT, then I'm still wait and see because this is still a REVENGE match for SDSU who only lost by 5 ON THE ROAD! Usually that performance translates to a 2 to 5 pt HOME revenge win.....
@McXmaster
I'm a watch & wait on this one for possible live play on Utah St, but it's CLOSE CALL.....much depends on whether SDSU 7 footer GWATH plays for the homies or not....They need his presence and rebounding (plus a little scoring too)....IF he is in and playing then I'll likely PASS......IF NOT, then I'm still wait and see because this is still a REVENGE match for SDSU who only lost by 5 ON THE ROAD! Usually that performance translates to a 2 to 5 pt HOME revenge win.....
@McXmaster
Yeah....truth is I felt very confident in my edges to win each bet tonight and NORMALLY would have labelled ALL of them *BBs. I bet them that way, but it's my risk alone.....I don't want anyone else to take the risk of my pending regression looming now on a 19 - 4 HOT STREAK...
Hope you win your Cal BEARS bet!! ![]()
@McXmaster
Yeah....truth is I felt very confident in my edges to win each bet tonight and NORMALLY would have labelled ALL of them *BBs. I bet them that way, but it's my risk alone.....I don't want anyone else to take the risk of my pending regression looming now on a 19 - 4 HOT STREAK...
Hope you win your Cal BEARS bet!! ![]()
Thanks for the info, probably going to look for how the utah/sdg game looks in first half then jump in later, appreciate the great work! ![]()
Thanks for the info, probably going to look for how the utah/sdg game looks in first half then jump in later, appreciate the great work! ![]()
Thanks for the info, probably going to look for how the utah/sdg game looks in first half then jump in later, appreciate the great work! ![]()
In hindsight, it appears it was a good idea to just wait and see once we knew GWATH was playing (he only played 5 mins last game so that was my concern) .....Utah St struggling on the road tonight! ![]()
Thanks for the info, probably going to look for how the utah/sdg game looks in first half then jump in later, appreciate the great work! ![]()
In hindsight, it appears it was a good idea to just wait and see once we knew GWATH was playing (he only played 5 mins last game so that was my concern) .....Utah St struggling on the road tonight! ![]()
