@fubah2
Thank you
LIVE BET 1h, trail 8 - 12: RAIDERS -115 @B365
BIG FAT LOSER
Home team vs lower rated opponent...of course ![]()
LIVE BET 1h, trail 8 - 12: RAIDERS -115 @B365
BIG FAT LOSER
Home team vs lower rated opponent...of course ![]()
Thanks, saw this too late congrats on the win! Actually tried searching "mountaineers in college basketball" and only west virginia came up. Odd ![]()
Thanks, saw this too late congrats on the win! Actually tried searching "mountaineers in college basketball" and only west virginia came up. Odd ![]()
STRONG LEAN to Colonels but gotta verify pre-tip lineups! ...7p ET tip
LIVE BET 1H, 8 - 17: Nicholls St. COLONELS +8.5 -115 @B365
STRONG LEAN to Colonels but gotta verify pre-tip lineups! ...7p ET tip
LIVE BET 1H, 8 - 17: Nicholls St. COLONELS +8.5 -115 @B365
With 5.5 mins left in the half Hou.Chr @ETex as a back n' forth battle as expected at 22 - 21.
Then somehow Hou Chr goes on a 14 - 2 run to close the half.......
Unless LIONS open with a hot run of their own in the 2h, I don't see them coming back and will lose their second bad outing in consecutive games, AT HOME, against WEAK opps......... sigh...... I felt fairly confident they would avoid a second disaster.....
With 5.5 mins left in the half Hou.Chr @ETex as a back n' forth battle as expected at 22 - 21.
Then somehow Hou Chr goes on a 14 - 2 run to close the half.......
Unless LIONS open with a hot run of their own in the 2h, I don't see them coming back and will lose their second bad outing in consecutive games, AT HOME, against WEAK opps......... sigh...... I felt fairly confident they would avoid a second disaster.....
Not sure why the line dropped but with #2 PYKE out for IWU I like the homies in a revenge match to prevail by the end...
LIVE BET 2h trail by 3: NW St DEMONS +2.5 -110 @B365
Not sure why the line dropped but with #2 PYKE out for IWU I like the homies in a revenge match to prevail by the end...
LIVE BET 2h trail by 3: NW St DEMONS +2.5 -110 @B365
Unless LIONS open with a hot run of their own in the 2h, I don't see them coming back and will lose their second bad outing in consecutive games, AT HOME, against WEAK opps......... sigh...... I felt fairly confident they would avoid a second disaster.....
Nope..... They're toast 30 - 49 now and getting worse every minute....damn... AT HOME, as favs, against a beatable opp with a meagre 1 - 9 road conf record, in a revenge match
Unless LIONS open with a hot run of their own in the 2h, I don't see them coming back and will lose their second bad outing in consecutive games, AT HOME, against WEAK opps......... sigh...... I felt fairly confident they would avoid a second disaster.....
Nope..... They're toast 30 - 49 now and getting worse every minute....damn... AT HOME, as favs, against a beatable opp with a meagre 1 - 9 road conf record, in a revenge match
@fubah2
Yea I didnt like them laying 11.5. new Orleans 16-12 ats and last 8 they're 6-2 SU. Sfa could lock up I believe the conference with this win. Almost played teaser on ads and mcneese but bailed. Don't like games tonight . Bol on plays Fuu ![]()
@fubah2
Yea I didnt like them laying 11.5. new Orleans 16-12 ats and last 8 they're 6-2 SU. Sfa could lock up I believe the conference with this win. Almost played teaser on ads and mcneese but bailed. Don't like games tonight . Bol on plays Fuu ![]()
True.
That said, they're still within reach with a brief burst of scores: down 43 - 49....moments ago when only down by 1 they were -440 favs on B365.....now they are getting +1.5 -115 and I am considering a grab soon
True.
That said, they're still within reach with a brief burst of scores: down 43 - 49....moments ago when only down by 1 they were -440 favs on B365.....now they are getting +1.5 -115 and I am considering a grab soon
Nope..... They're toast 30 - 49 now and getting worse every minute....damn... AT HOME, as favs, against a beatable opp with a meagre 1 - 9 road conf record, in a revenge match
Well I'll be .....they actually fought back to 61 - 63 with about 2 mins left to give their fans a thrill ....but they will phuck it up....
Nope..... They're toast 30 - 49 now and getting worse every minute....damn... AT HOME, as favs, against a beatable opp with a meagre 1 - 9 road conf record, in a revenge match
Well I'll be .....they actually fought back to 61 - 63 with about 2 mins left to give their fans a thrill ....but they will phuck it up....
@beats723
BoL to you on Taco Tuesday!
![]()
@beats723
BoL to you on Taco Tuesday!
![]()
LIVE BET 2h trail by 3: NW St DEMONS +2.5 -110 @B365
54 - 49 WINNER! ![]()
LIVE BET 2h trail by 3: NW St DEMONS +2.5 -110 @B365
54 - 49 WINNER! ![]()
LIVE BET 1H, 8 - 17: Nicholls St. COLONELS +8.5 -115 @B365
53 - 52 WINNER!! ![]()
LIVE BET 1H, 8 - 17: Nicholls St. COLONELS +8.5 -115 @B365
53 - 52 WINNER!! ![]()
