• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Basketball

    L2T Conference Betting Thread

    «First Previous 232425 ... 353637 Next Last»
    Last2thirst
    JSN2Deep
    rangersmets
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 18052
    Posts: 911
    «First Previous 232425 ... 353637 Next Last»
     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13727
    Posted: Feb. 18, 2026 - 1:07 PM ET #551

    Play #1 - Razorbacks-Tide UNDER 185 x 1U  << this total is BONKERS!

    -are they capable of going over this? YES

    -will they be motivated to? I am not certain and in fact, a check of matchup stats shows that they tend to score their matchups in the 160's and both teams have good perimeter defense stats

    -if I saw poor perimeter defense on one team or both, and this was not a seeding play for the NCAAB tourney ....with the loser likely now a 4th for sure and likely a 5th seed, I wouldn't take a stab at it

     

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    Play #1 - Razorbacks-Tide UNDER 185 x 1U  << this total is BONKERS!

    -are they capable of going over this? YES

    -will they be motivated to? I am not certain and in fact, a check of matchup stats shows that they tend to score their matchups in the 160's and both teams have good perimeter defense stats

    -if I saw poor perimeter defense on one team or both, and this was not a seeding play for the NCAAB tourney ....with the loser likely now a 4th for sure and likely a 5th seed, I wouldn't take a stab at it

     

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13727
    Posted: Feb. 18, 2026 - 1:36 PM ET #552

    Play #2 Under Arizona 162.5 x HALF U

     

    Play #3 North Dakota St -1.5 @1.95 x 1.5 U

    -solid on both ends of the court ....they are way better than the home team and this is a good rivalry

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    Play #2 Under Arizona 162.5 x HALF U

     

    Play #3 North Dakota St -1.5 @1.95 x 1.5 U

    -solid on both ends of the court ....they are way better than the home team and this is a good rivalry

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13727
    Posted: Feb. 18, 2026 - 9:20 PM ET #553

    I played the Over in Tenn with parlays for Alabama on some local parlay tickets with other things like soccer and Over Tenn with ND St with same type of plays.....sweating out the Alabama win now

     

    I could end up 0-3 tonight on my posted plays....lets see what happens....working on 2 - 1 best case scenario

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    I played the Over in Tenn with parlays for Alabama on some local parlay tickets with other things like soccer and Over Tenn with ND St with same type of plays.....sweating out the Alabama win now

     

    I could end up 0-3 tonight on my posted plays....lets see what happens....working on 2 - 1 best case scenario

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13727
    Posted: Feb. 18, 2026 - 10:34 PM ET #554

    UCONN is showing red flags ....they have been for a while. Is Hurley OVER COACHING and has built in an ego into the team that once they get rattled, they cannot counter punched?? I have coached strong teams like this and it comes from over relying on star players and not a bench to play better than they are in the moment.....

     

    Counter punching when they need to call on it, is what has held back some programs like Michigan St, Gonzaga and some others if I think about it.... Kentucky recently too 

     

    I now don't know if UCONN is a top 4 and there might be some issues within the team. Next game vs a strong team will be critical before the NCAAB tourney

     

    Duke I know, can counter punch but we will see how they are vs a very elite Michigan team. Losing to Creighton tonight is not a good thing to see this late in the season for UCONN or it could drive their motivation?

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    UCONN is showing red flags ....they have been for a while. Is Hurley OVER COACHING and has built in an ego into the team that once they get rattled, they cannot counter punched?? I have coached strong teams like this and it comes from over relying on star players and not a bench to play better than they are in the moment.....

     

    Counter punching when they need to call on it, is what has held back some programs like Michigan St, Gonzaga and some others if I think about it.... Kentucky recently too 

     

    I now don't know if UCONN is a top 4 and there might be some issues within the team. Next game vs a strong team will be critical before the NCAAB tourney

     

    Duke I know, can counter punch but we will see how they are vs a very elite Michigan team. Losing to Creighton tonight is not a good thing to see this late in the season for UCONN or it could drive their motivation?

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13727
    Posted: Feb. 18, 2026 - 11:08 PM ET #555

    2 - 1 +1U

     

    I look forward to studying the card tomorrow

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    2 - 1 +1U

     

    I look forward to studying the card tomorrow

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13727
    Posted: Feb. 19, 2026 - 5:06 PM ET #556

    Matchup Play: Montana -1.5 x 2U

    -they have a good offense and face a poor defense

    -Idaho St on a long losing streak and not a good matchup to end it 

    ** degree of caution** << I am going AGAINST a double FADE correlation here!!

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    Matchup Play: Montana -1.5 x 2U

    -they have a good offense and face a poor defense

    -Idaho St on a long losing streak and not a good matchup to end it 

    ** degree of caution** << I am going AGAINST a double FADE correlation here!!

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13727
    Posted: Feb. 19, 2026 - 5:24 PM ET #557

    Play #2 Portland St Under 143.5 x 1U

    -this team is razor sharp at home and rated higher than their opponent mostly on the fact their defense is strong and they are good at converting turnovers and executing their offense on a long clock which frustrates their opponent for stretches forcing up even faster or worse shots 

    -I only see one team scoring over 70 pts MAYBE and that would be PST!

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    Play #2 Portland St Under 143.5 x 1U

    -this team is razor sharp at home and rated higher than their opponent mostly on the fact their defense is strong and they are good at converting turnovers and executing their offense on a long clock which frustrates their opponent for stretches forcing up even faster or worse shots 

    -I only see one team scoring over 70 pts MAYBE and that would be PST!

     
    JSN2Deep
    JSN2Deep
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2025
    Posts: 194
    Posted: Feb. 19, 2026 - 5:26 PM ET #558

    @Last2thirst

     Not your style to go against a double fade correlation with a 2u play, I'd think a 1/2 unit but I'm going big bc if you say it's 2u, I'm in regardless. Thanks for posting your plays firstthirst.

    Reply

    @Last2thirst

     Not your style to go against a double fade correlation with a 2u play, I'd think a 1/2 unit but I'm going big bc if you say it's 2u, I'm in regardless. Thanks for posting your plays firstthirst.

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13727
    Posted: Feb. 19, 2026 - 6:53 PM ET #559

    Quote Originally Posted by JSN2Deep:

    @Last2thirst  Not your style to go against a double fade correlation with a 2u play, I'd think a 1/2 unit but I'm going big bc if you say it's 2u, I'm in regardless. Thanks for posting your plays firstthirst.

     

    True and valid response JSN an_cheers

    I line is short - bonus #1

    The head to head strongly favours Montana - hook 

    The dog is on a long losing streak including home games - hook

     

    This is why I called it a MATCHUP PLAY ... cheers

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by JSN2Deep:

    @Last2thirst  Not your style to go against a double fade correlation with a 2u play, I'd think a 1/2 unit but I'm going big bc if you say it's 2u, I'm in regardless. Thanks for posting your plays firstthirst.

     

    True and valid response JSN an_cheers

    I line is short - bonus #1

    The head to head strongly favours Montana - hook 

    The dog is on a long losing streak including home games - hook

     

    This is why I called it a MATCHUP PLAY ... cheers

     
    JSN2Deep
    JSN2Deep
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2025
    Posts: 194
    Posted: Feb. 19, 2026 - 6:57 PM ET #560

    Hell yea thanks! I'm riding with you was just curious about it. 

    Reply

    Hell yea thanks! I'm riding with you was just curious about it. 

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13727
    Posted: Feb. 19, 2026 - 7:04 PM ET #561

    Quote Originally Posted by JSN2Deep:

    Hell yea thanks! I'm riding with you was just curious about it.

     

    Another truism I have seen this season....when you see a 'skinny line' especially for the better offense with no injury issues, those a hitting more times than not

     

    Skinny line = E to -2

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by JSN2Deep:

    Hell yea thanks! I'm riding with you was just curious about it.

     

    Another truism I have seen this season....when you see a 'skinny line' especially for the better offense with no injury issues, those a hitting more times than not

     

    Skinny line = E to -2

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13727
    Posted: Feb. 19, 2026 - 7:07 PM ET #562

    Teams in the top third to 150th as a fave are  > 191 - 179 ATS with a line -2.5 or lower 

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    Teams in the top third to 150th as a fave are  > 191 - 179 ATS with a line -2.5 or lower 

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13727
    Posted: Feb. 19, 2026 - 9:39 PM ET #563

    Portland State are animals at home!!! The spread was there too..... they convert defense into offense, so well!!

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    Portland State are animals at home!!! The spread was there too..... they convert defense into offense, so well!!

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13727
    Posted: Feb. 19, 2026 - 10:56 PM ET #564

    I reap what I sow....sorry about that ....Montana  bah!!

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    I reap what I sow....sorry about that ....Montana  bah!!

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13727
    Posted: Feb. 20, 2026 - 12:09 AM ET #565

    0-2 (-3U) << that's gambling ....going for quality and you get a thud in your account. Bad luck in Idaho-PST game.... IDAHO was down by 12 late and made a 3pt shot and decide to hack PST with .20 seconds left ....man I hate shit like that and saw Alabama and Arkansas do this when it seemed that game was well in hand for Alabama at one point BUT ...in their case, they had the players to hit deadly consecutive 3 pt shots and tied the game on last shot

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    0-2 (-3U) << that's gambling ....going for quality and you get a thud in your account. Bad luck in Idaho-PST game.... IDAHO was down by 12 late and made a 3pt shot and decide to hack PST with .20 seconds left ....man I hate shit like that and saw Alabama and Arkansas do this when it seemed that game was well in hand for Alabama at one point BUT ...in their case, they had the players to hit deadly consecutive 3 pt shots and tied the game on last shot

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13727
    Posted: Feb. 20, 2026 - 10:13 PM ET #566

    Saturday: 

     

    -we are definitely big game hunting !

    PLAY #1 - BYU +3.5 at home x 1U and it this gets bigger, I will add for sure

    - IWST has mostly had an easy road schedule and when they faced a top 20 team in their building, they got whacked hard by Kansas

    -BYU on the road only lost to Kansas by 8 in a good back and forth game

    -BYU needs to regain their moxy and with the killer home court/crowd and star player, that should happen here vs an IWST team that has a lot to prove in my opinion but has some sublime shooters and passers who know how to play defense but this game WILL NOT BE A ROCK FIGHT and I don't know who will win but I do know that BYU plays great at home 

     

    Play #2 - Illinois -6.5 x HALF U

    - they are back!

    -they exorcised their loss demons and now running full tilt like they can ....UCLA with few advantages but a good team and will have to rely on their defense but this Illinois team can fight through any tough defense and have proved that through the year

    -curious why this is so low....should be close to -9 for a Top 8 type of team

     

    Play #3 - Winthrop +7.5 x HALF U

    -much tougher schedule than HP and they will be game to stay even with them most of the game and can 

     

    Play #4 Michigan -2.5 x 1.5 U

    - this line needs watching....it DROPS, I add

    - too many weapons and hand skill/size and speed on Michigan for Duke to handle but Duke can play defense so I am leaning to POUNDING THE UNDER too ....I want to see what happens to the total right up to game time and frankly, I don't have to play the total 

     

    Next set of plays will be using my spreadsheet or matchup TOTALS where I feel Vegas made a mistake....

    - I don't believe Duke can beat Michigan on neutral court and they are playing in Washington DC so I am on the right side so -2 would be worth a bet and -1.5 would too

    -Duke's achilles heel is their FT shooting if I remember correctly and Michigan can be even MORE active with their size and handspeed/bumping style of defense so still looking at some angles before I add and WILL add tomorrow

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    Saturday: 

     

    -we are definitely big game hunting !

    PLAY #1 - BYU +3.5 at home x 1U and it this gets bigger, I will add for sure

    - IWST has mostly had an easy road schedule and when they faced a top 20 team in their building, they got whacked hard by Kansas

    -BYU on the road only lost to Kansas by 8 in a good back and forth game

    -BYU needs to regain their moxy and with the killer home court/crowd and star player, that should happen here vs an IWST team that has a lot to prove in my opinion but has some sublime shooters and passers who know how to play defense but this game WILL NOT BE A ROCK FIGHT and I don't know who will win but I do know that BYU plays great at home 

     

    Play #2 - Illinois -6.5 x HALF U

    - they are back!

    -they exorcised their loss demons and now running full tilt like they can ....UCLA with few advantages but a good team and will have to rely on their defense but this Illinois team can fight through any tough defense and have proved that through the year

    -curious why this is so low....should be close to -9 for a Top 8 type of team

     

    Play #3 - Winthrop +7.5 x HALF U

    -much tougher schedule than HP and they will be game to stay even with them most of the game and can 

     

    Play #4 Michigan -2.5 x 1.5 U

    - this line needs watching....it DROPS, I add

    - too many weapons and hand skill/size and speed on Michigan for Duke to handle but Duke can play defense so I am leaning to POUNDING THE UNDER too ....I want to see what happens to the total right up to game time and frankly, I don't have to play the total 

     

    Next set of plays will be using my spreadsheet or matchup TOTALS where I feel Vegas made a mistake....

    - I don't believe Duke can beat Michigan on neutral court and they are playing in Washington DC so I am on the right side so -2 would be worth a bet and -1.5 would too

    -Duke's achilles heel is their FT shooting if I remember correctly and Michigan can be even MORE active with their size and handspeed/bumping style of defense so still looking at some angles before I add and WILL add tomorrow

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13727
    Posted: Feb. 21, 2026 - 9:33 AM ET #567

    Play #5 - Howard -12.5 x 1U

    12 noon game and I think this line is too low

    -Howard crushed them by 15+ in NCCU home court

    -Howard has a point differential of over 16pts and a rank almost 100 pts higher

    -when a team ranked 260 faces a team ranked in the lowest group with a spread of -11 to -15.5, they cover 15 - 10 ATS

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    Play #5 - Howard -12.5 x 1U

    12 noon game and I think this line is too low

    -Howard crushed them by 15+ in NCCU home court

    -Howard has a point differential of over 16pts and a rank almost 100 pts higher

    -when a team ranked 260 faces a team ranked in the lowest group with a spread of -11 to -15.5, they cover 15 - 10 ATS

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13727
    Posted: Feb. 21, 2026 - 10:59 AM ET #568

    Howard now -14 an_roll_laughan_razz

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    Howard now -14 an_roll_laughan_razz

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13727
    Posted: Feb. 21, 2026 - 11:50 AM ET #569

    Games with some matchup value in the 12pm -1:30pm slot:

    - I can get Butler -3.5 at home and they have a +6.4 pt differential before taking in their home court advantage

    -Butler with tougher SOS

    -Butler with good 3 pt defense which is Xavier's bread and butter

    -Xavier is not very good on offense

    -correlations between rank groups are favorable for Butler and spread but not super positive

     

    Double Correlation Fades:

    Louisiana @ home +3.5

    Coastal @ home +1.5 << would consider +3 or +2.5 but Coastal keeps taking money

     

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    Games with some matchup value in the 12pm -1:30pm slot:

    - I can get Butler -3.5 at home and they have a +6.4 pt differential before taking in their home court advantage

    -Butler with tougher SOS

    -Butler with good 3 pt defense which is Xavier's bread and butter

    -Xavier is not very good on offense

    -correlations between rank groups are favorable for Butler and spread but not super positive

     

    Double Correlation Fades:

    Louisiana @ home +3.5

    Coastal @ home +1.5 << would consider +3 or +2.5 but Coastal keeps taking money

     

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13727
    Posted: Feb. 21, 2026 - 12:48 PM ET #570

    Howard up 14 heading into last minute before half an_worship

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    Howard up 14 heading into last minute before half an_worship

     
    JSN2Deep
    JSN2Deep
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2025
    Posts: 194
    Posted: Feb. 21, 2026 - 12:53 PM ET #571

    Howard looking good, I see C Car has drifted back up to +2 1/2 too.

    Reply

    Howard looking good, I see C Car has drifted back up to +2 1/2 too.

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13727
    Posted: Feb. 21, 2026 - 1:16 PM ET #572

    Quote Originally Posted by JSN2Deep:

    Howard looking good, I see C Car has drifted back up to +2 1/2 too.

     

    Unfortunately, not in BET365

    - teams that are 163st facing a 237th rank group are -27 ATS from .500 and with a spread for the fave below -3, they are -35 ATS from .500

     

    I see the game has started....hope you get it as they are up by 3 now

    Its good value for a HALF U buy but I won't take the +1.5 ....working on 2pm games and will release soon

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by JSN2Deep:

    Howard looking good, I see C Car has drifted back up to +2 1/2 too.

     

    Unfortunately, not in BET365

    - teams that are 163st facing a 237th rank group are -27 ATS from .500 and with a spread for the fave below -3, they are -35 ATS from .500

     

    I see the game has started....hope you get it as they are up by 3 now

    Its good value for a HALF U buy but I won't take the +1.5 ....working on 2pm games and will release soon

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13727
    Posted: Feb. 21, 2026 - 1:48 PM ET #573

    Play #6 - Harvard +4.5 x HALF U

    -combined, the DOUBLE negative correlation on rank group comparison and spread is a whopping -62 an_speechless against the favorite

    - no need to pound this BUT it presents an opportunity for someone to try if you like it....I want to bring home some UNITS and am saving my pounding for the Michigan and BYU games....perhaps Arizona - Houston and UCONN - Villa which I have my eyes on too

    -Harvard +2 pts better point differential....SOS just 20 ranks weaker than Cornell's schedule ....Harvard is strong on the road vs good teams and don't mind mixing it up on offense but DEFINITELY, have the better defense vs Cornell

    -I like the OVER here and took it mixed with Michigan ML and some other plays on parlay tickets....I got 155.5 on the OVER on those but I see the total is at 154.5 ....one team will score 80 pts for sure in my opinion

    Play #7 - Over 154.5 x HALF U

     

    Play #8 - Vanderbilt -3 x 1U

    -I have a lot of respect for how Tennessee is playing lately including vs good teams

    -BUT....their road ATS is only 2 - 5....have to play a juggernaut home offense who is killer 12 - 2 home record SU 

    -Vandy also has a +3.3 point differential advantage 

     

    Play #9 Central Arkansas -1.5 x 1 U

    -FGCU is only 3-11 ATS at home

    -CARK has won 10 in a row 

    -+3 POINT differential and +11 on the rank correlation and + 36 on spread ......STRONG DOUBLE favorite correlation

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    Play #6 - Harvard +4.5 x HALF U

    -combined, the DOUBLE negative correlation on rank group comparison and spread is a whopping -62 an_speechless against the favorite

    - no need to pound this BUT it presents an opportunity for someone to try if you like it....I want to bring home some UNITS and am saving my pounding for the Michigan and BYU games....perhaps Arizona - Houston and UCONN - Villa which I have my eyes on too

    -Harvard +2 pts better point differential....SOS just 20 ranks weaker than Cornell's schedule ....Harvard is strong on the road vs good teams and don't mind mixing it up on offense but DEFINITELY, have the better defense vs Cornell

    -I like the OVER here and took it mixed with Michigan ML and some other plays on parlay tickets....I got 155.5 on the OVER on those but I see the total is at 154.5 ....one team will score 80 pts for sure in my opinion

    Play #7 - Over 154.5 x HALF U

     

    Play #8 - Vanderbilt -3 x 1U

    -I have a lot of respect for how Tennessee is playing lately including vs good teams

    -BUT....their road ATS is only 2 - 5....have to play a juggernaut home offense who is killer 12 - 2 home record SU 

    -Vandy also has a +3.3 point differential advantage 

     

    Play #9 Central Arkansas -1.5 x 1 U

    -FGCU is only 3-11 ATS at home

    -CARK has won 10 in a row 

    -+3 POINT differential and +11 on the rank correlation and + 36 on spread ......STRONG DOUBLE favorite correlation

     
    rangersmets
    rangersmets
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2009
    Posts: 3768
    Posted: Feb. 21, 2026 - 1:50 PM ET #574

    C. Arkansas really need this game to stay within 1 game of Austin Peay for first place in the A-Sun, with the 2 teams clashing Wednesday at Arkansas ... peace_5

    Reply

    C. Arkansas really need this game to stay within 1 game of Austin Peay for first place in the A-Sun, with the 2 teams clashing Wednesday at Arkansas ... peace_5

     
     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13727
    Posted: Feb. 21, 2026 - 1:56 PM ET #575

    If you want more action...

    Cenn Conn is a whopping +11 pt differential over Chicago St and have really good offensive stats .....they are -4.5 on the road and this rank correlation and spread is a DOUBLE POSITIVE for both

    -Cenn Conn with a strong road ATS 

     

    LeMoyne at Stonehill -3.5 is also DOUBLE POSITIVE for the road team and they also have a very solid road ATS 

     

    LIU @ Mercyhurst -3 is DOUBLE POSITIVE with very strong rank correlation result for favorite here of greater than +100 ranks 

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    If you want more action...

    Cenn Conn is a whopping +11 pt differential over Chicago St and have really good offensive stats .....they are -4.5 on the road and this rank correlation and spread is a DOUBLE POSITIVE for both

    -Cenn Conn with a strong road ATS 

     

    LeMoyne at Stonehill -3.5 is also DOUBLE POSITIVE for the road team and they also have a very solid road ATS 

     

    LIU @ Mercyhurst -3 is DOUBLE POSITIVE with very strong rank correlation result for favorite here of greater than +100 ranks 

    All Forums | College Basketball
    «First Previous 232425 ... 353637 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,895
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,613
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 445
    • MLB Playoffs 16,972
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,304
    • PART DEUX 139
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,363
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,269
    • How low can Trump go ? 29,149
    • Week 6 Money 5,911

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.