• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Basketball

    L2T Conference Betting Thread

    «First Previous 181920 ... 353637 Next Last»
    Last2thirst
    spottie2935
    Brewmeister
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 18052
    Posts: 911
    «First Previous 181920 ... 353637 Next Last»
     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13727
    Posted: Feb. 7, 2026 - 12:53 PM ET #426

    1PM FADE GAME idea - I am using TEASER but it might be good ML or + pts

    SOUTH CAROLINA +3.5

    -they match up well, shoot the FT in the TOP 10 and play well on their home court > this is a DOUBLE FADE correlation in my spreadsheet 

     

    TEASER FLIGHT (5pt) #2:

    Key: S.Carolina +8.5 with TCU -5 (K-st seems decimated for injuries with a long losing streak over 8 games with 1 home win) with:

    1. Bowling Green +7.5 < not a Conf game!

    2. Marshall +7.5 < not a Conf. game! (this might turn into Mia Ohio first loss because they don't know opponent!)

    3. Omaha +14.5 - DOUBLE FADE 

    4. St Peters +6.5 - DOUBLE FADE 

    5. S.DAKOTA +15.5 << they love being underdogs and playing in-state rival so DOUBLE MOTIVATION!!!

     

    Next flight of suggestions will either be straight bets of DOUBLE POSITIVES/DOUBLE UP bet or DOUBLE FADES from 3pm - 5pm zone ....time to put my feet up and dig for some TOTAL PLAYS and watch some scoreboards/games 

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    1PM FADE GAME idea - I am using TEASER but it might be good ML or + pts

    SOUTH CAROLINA +3.5

    -they match up well, shoot the FT in the TOP 10 and play well on their home court > this is a DOUBLE FADE correlation in my spreadsheet 

     

    TEASER FLIGHT (5pt) #2:

    Key: S.Carolina +8.5 with TCU -5 (K-st seems decimated for injuries with a long losing streak over 8 games with 1 home win) with:

    1. Bowling Green +7.5 < not a Conf game!

    2. Marshall +7.5 < not a Conf. game! (this might turn into Mia Ohio first loss because they don't know opponent!)

    3. Omaha +14.5 - DOUBLE FADE 

    4. St Peters +6.5 - DOUBLE FADE 

    5. S.DAKOTA +15.5 << they love being underdogs and playing in-state rival so DOUBLE MOTIVATION!!!

     

    Next flight of suggestions will either be straight bets of DOUBLE POSITIVES/DOUBLE UP bet or DOUBLE FADES from 3pm - 5pm zone ....time to put my feet up and dig for some TOTAL PLAYS and watch some scoreboards/games 

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13727
    Posted: Feb. 7, 2026 - 12:58 PM ET #427

    1pm TOTAL PLAY - Delaware OVER 132 x HALF U

    -I can see why Vegas might set this line this low ....BUT ...Delaware can put up points at home and yes they are facing a pretty good defense but they will be loose in this game and wanting to get their own offense going ....I see a loose game with 6 - 16 Delaware with nothing to lose here so the game will flow 

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    1pm TOTAL PLAY - Delaware OVER 132 x HALF U

    -I can see why Vegas might set this line this low ....BUT ...Delaware can put up points at home and yes they are facing a pretty good defense but they will be loose in this game and wanting to get their own offense going ....I see a loose game with 6 - 16 Delaware with nothing to lose here so the game will flow 

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13727
    Posted: Feb. 7, 2026 - 1:46 PM ET #428

    I just went through my whole DATA SET looking for best FADES and you know what...........

     

    VEGAS IS GIVING AWAY NOTHING !!!

    -you literally have to take an UNDER +5 line for the dog OR have a weak shooting or defensive team at home UNDER +10 pts and I just did the matchups on those possibilities and they are marginally ok or poor

     

    TEASER or nothing for the rest of the day on SIDES for me.....maybe one game I see late I will take the FADE side on a matchup correlation and going to keep that one under my hat for now

    --------------------------------------------------------------------

    Did I tell you I hate betting Saturdays due to Vegas??? Its a hunch bettors day and that is not me

     

    LOOKING AT TOTALS now exclusively for any sides I will play unless my DOUBLE UP loses and I have about 3-4 sides that are only rated good on the DOUBLE POSITIVE and will plug my nose and hope I don't lose 4 in a row!

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    I just went through my whole DATA SET looking for best FADES and you know what...........

     

    VEGAS IS GIVING AWAY NOTHING !!!

    -you literally have to take an UNDER +5 line for the dog OR have a weak shooting or defensive team at home UNDER +10 pts and I just did the matchups on those possibilities and they are marginally ok or poor

     

    TEASER or nothing for the rest of the day on SIDES for me.....maybe one game I see late I will take the FADE side on a matchup correlation and going to keep that one under my hat for now

    --------------------------------------------------------------------

    Did I tell you I hate betting Saturdays due to Vegas??? Its a hunch bettors day and that is not me

     

    LOOKING AT TOTALS now exclusively for any sides I will play unless my DOUBLE UP loses and I have about 3-4 sides that are only rated good on the DOUBLE POSITIVE and will plug my nose and hope I don't lose 4 in a row!

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13727
    Posted: Feb. 7, 2026 - 1:50 PM ET #429

    I don't like how this COASTAL Carolina game is going for my teaser.....

    $25 UMASS winning margin to win by 14 - 16 pts paying +650

    $15 UMASS winning margin to win by 17-20 pts paying +600 

     

    Coastal cannot hit a shot at home in first half....that usually changes, but just in case this gets out of hand 

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    I don't like how this COASTAL Carolina game is going for my teaser.....

    $25 UMASS winning margin to win by 14 - 16 pts paying +650

    $15 UMASS winning margin to win by 17-20 pts paying +600 

     

    Coastal cannot hit a shot at home in first half....that usually changes, but just in case this gets out of hand 

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13727
    Posted: Feb. 7, 2026 - 2:06 PM ET #430

    Play #1 - DOUBLE POSITIVE CORRELATION > DOUBLE UP play in effect - lose, and the next DP PLAY = 1 Unit

    Virginia -13.5 x HALF U  an_burn_money

    - I like the UNDER even better as my notes will explain why

    UNDER 147 x 1U   win

     

    Missed my DOUBLE UP leg #1 play by a hair..........TEASERS are still alive but I am in trouble with Coastal Carolina KEY ....need a big half and I have a shot at 10 TEASERS cashing 

     

    1pm TOTAL PLAY - Delaware OVER 132 x HALF U moneybag < declaring this a WINNER ahead of time ....84 pts first half....and 15 pts scored to open 2nd half in less than 4 minutes puts me at 99 pts .....this is NOT going UNDER !!

     

    2 - 1 to start my day +1U (looking for more after the DOUBLE UP straight play from my pool of candidates ...back shortly)

     

     

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    Play #1 - DOUBLE POSITIVE CORRELATION > DOUBLE UP play in effect - lose, and the next DP PLAY = 1 Unit

    Virginia -13.5 x HALF U  an_burn_money

    - I like the UNDER even better as my notes will explain why

    UNDER 147 x 1U   win

     

    Missed my DOUBLE UP leg #1 play by a hair..........TEASERS are still alive but I am in trouble with Coastal Carolina KEY ....need a big half and I have a shot at 10 TEASERS cashing 

     

    1pm TOTAL PLAY - Delaware OVER 132 x HALF U moneybag < declaring this a WINNER ahead of time ....84 pts first half....and 15 pts scored to open 2nd half in less than 4 minutes puts me at 99 pts .....this is NOT going UNDER !!

     

    2 - 1 to start my day +1U (looking for more after the DOUBLE UP straight play from my pool of candidates ...back shortly)

     

     

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13727
    Posted: Feb. 7, 2026 - 2:18 PM ET #431

    Quote Originally Posted by Last2thirst:

    I don't like how this COASTAL Carolina game is going for my teaser..... $25 UMASS winning margin to win by 14 - 16 pts paying +650 $15 UMASS winning margin to win by 17-20 pts paying +600    Coastal cannot hit a shot at home in first half....that usually changes, but just in case this gets out of hand

     

    OK.... an_horse ....2 three point shots to get it to within 8 pts...playing better is Coastal C in the second half

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Last2thirst:

    I don't like how this COASTAL Carolina game is going for my teaser..... $25 UMASS winning margin to win by 14 - 16 pts paying +650 $15 UMASS winning margin to win by 17-20 pts paying +600    Coastal cannot hit a shot at home in first half....that usually changes, but just in case this gets out of hand

     

    OK.... an_horse ....2 three point shots to get it to within 8 pts...playing better is Coastal C in the second half

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13727
    Posted: Feb. 7, 2026 - 2:28 PM ET #432

    an_wooCoastal C within 3 pts of lead now 

     

    Gotta have fun ....I fully recognize Saturdays are crapshoots so might as well cheer my plays even though some say that is a no-no! an_shake

     

    an_speak I work too hard to sit on my hands and be silent ....cheering works for me with horses....whipping my ass as they move down the stretch an_roll_laugh

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    an_wooCoastal C within 3 pts of lead now 

     

    Gotta have fun ....I fully recognize Saturdays are crapshoots so might as well cheer my plays even though some say that is a no-no! an_shake

     

    an_speak I work too hard to sit on my hands and be silent ....cheering works for me with horses....whipping my ass as they move down the stretch an_roll_laugh

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13727
    Posted: Feb. 7, 2026 - 2:41 PM ET #433

    WOW .... tie game !!

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    WOW .... tie game !!

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13727
    Posted: Feb. 7, 2026 - 2:49 PM ET #434

    Play #3 - not a DOUBLE UP > Kent St Under 150.5 x HALF U - non conference game

    -SMISS can play defense....Kent is playing that way late season on the road

    - I expect both sides will use bench players a little more 

    I can see a 76 -70 type of score 

     

    Coastal Carolina just took the lead after being down to UMASS by 14 in the second half.....unreal comeback and likely going to get my TEASER KEY secured now 

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    Play #3 - not a DOUBLE UP > Kent St Under 150.5 x HALF U - non conference game

    -SMISS can play defense....Kent is playing that way late season on the road

    - I expect both sides will use bench players a little more 

    I can see a 76 -70 type of score 

     

    Coastal Carolina just took the lead after being down to UMASS by 14 in the second half.....unreal comeback and likely going to get my TEASER KEY secured now 

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13727
    Posted: Feb. 7, 2026 - 2:57 PM ET #435

    OT in UMASS - CC game ....UMASS made clutch 3 pt to tie ...late

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    OT in UMASS - CC game ....UMASS made clutch 3 pt to tie ...late

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13727
    Posted: Feb. 7, 2026 - 3:03 PM ET #436

    Play #4 - DOUBLE UP x 1U (Leg #2) 3:30 pm

     

    - this is a DOUBLE POSITIVE CORRELATION so I should be taking the -11.5 

    - I like the UNDER

    -since a key injury to an offensive guard, Vandy is playing much tougher defense and scores are coming down

    - Oklahoma wants to get into offensive rock fights but they are not good enough to push Vandy in my opinion

    - sightlines and lightning in Vandy's homecourt is not good for visitor over the years

     

    UNDER 159.5 x 1U DOUBLE UP

     

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    Play #4 - DOUBLE UP x 1U (Leg #2) 3:30 pm

     

    - this is a DOUBLE POSITIVE CORRELATION so I should be taking the -11.5 

    - I like the UNDER

    -since a key injury to an offensive guard, Vandy is playing much tougher defense and scores are coming down

    - Oklahoma wants to get into offensive rock fights but they are not good enough to push Vandy in my opinion

    - sightlines and lightning in Vandy's homecourt is not good for visitor over the years

     

    UNDER 159.5 x 1U DOUBLE UP

     

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13727
    Posted: Feb. 7, 2026 - 3:59 PM ET #437

    TEASER PLAYs (5 pt) - using DOUBLE FADES and other POSITIVE PLAYS as KEYS

     -HALF U each

    KEY Coastal C +6.5 with Virginia -8.5(line changed) with:   ALIVE 

    KEY Coastal C +6.5 with Syracuse +18.5 ($25 each) with:  ALIVE

    1. Tenn Martin -3.5

    2. Vandy -6

    3. Iona +0.5

    4. South Dakota +15.5

    5. Colgate -0.5

    --------------------------------------------Exotic Plays (Backups)

    Support bets winning margin in BET365 for my TEASER KEY at 1 pm

     

    HALF U > winning margin bet > UMASS to win by -7 to -9 paying +800

    $25 > winning margin bet > UMASS to win by 10-13 paying +750

    $10 > winning margin bet > UMASS to win by 3-6 paying +500

    $10 > winning margin bet > UMASS to win by 1-2 paying  +850

    $10 > winning margin bet > Coastal to win by 1-2 paying  +1100

    $10 > winning margin bet > Coastal to win by 3-6 paying  +600 << only winner

    $25 UMASS winning margin to win by 14 - 16 pts paying +650

    $15 UMASS winning margin to win by 17-20 pts paying +600 

     

    -$145 laid on backup plays  > return back $70 ..... too bad I got lowerst payout BUT have $325 in TEASERS paying +110 each

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    TEASER PLAYs (5 pt) - using DOUBLE FADES and other POSITIVE PLAYS as KEYS

     -HALF U each

    KEY Coastal C +6.5 with Virginia -8.5(line changed) with:   ALIVE 

    KEY Coastal C +6.5 with Syracuse +18.5 ($25 each) with:  ALIVE

    1. Tenn Martin -3.5

    2. Vandy -6

    3. Iona +0.5

    4. South Dakota +15.5

    5. Colgate -0.5

    --------------------------------------------Exotic Plays (Backups)

    Support bets winning margin in BET365 for my TEASER KEY at 1 pm

     

    HALF U > winning margin bet > UMASS to win by -7 to -9 paying +800

    $25 > winning margin bet > UMASS to win by 10-13 paying +750

    $10 > winning margin bet > UMASS to win by 3-6 paying +500

    $10 > winning margin bet > UMASS to win by 1-2 paying  +850

    $10 > winning margin bet > Coastal to win by 1-2 paying  +1100

    $10 > winning margin bet > Coastal to win by 3-6 paying  +600 << only winner

    $25 UMASS winning margin to win by 14 - 16 pts paying +650

    $15 UMASS winning margin to win by 17-20 pts paying +600 

     

    -$145 laid on backup plays  > return back $70 ..... too bad I got lowerst payout BUT have $325 in TEASERS paying +110 each

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13727
    Posted: Feb. 7, 2026 - 4:00 PM ET #438

    Lost $125 using SC/TCU teasers....KEY lost so they are all moot

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    Lost $125 using SC/TCU teasers....KEY lost so they are all moot

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13727
    Posted: Feb. 7, 2026 - 5:29 PM ET #439

    If this Vandy UNDER 159.5 does not hold..... I am onto my 3RD LEG of DOUBLE UPs

     

    2U x Stephen Austin -8.5 (if VANDY does not hold UNDER)

    1U if I get the UNDER on Vandy

     

    Other Plays:

    S.Dakota Over 157.5 x HALF U

    Marist ML 1.95 x 1U

    Duke-UNC Over 151.5 x 1U ...you always take the first game OVER and be cautious in second game of their home and away series 

     

    I like some more later ....will post later 

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    If this Vandy UNDER 159.5 does not hold..... I am onto my 3RD LEG of DOUBLE UPs

     

    2U x Stephen Austin -8.5 (if VANDY does not hold UNDER)

    1U if I get the UNDER on Vandy

     

    Other Plays:

    S.Dakota Over 157.5 x HALF U

    Marist ML 1.95 x 1U

    Duke-UNC Over 151.5 x 1U ...you always take the first game OVER and be cautious in second game of their home and away series 

     

    I like some more later ....will post later 

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13727
    Posted: Feb. 7, 2026 - 6:07 PM ET #440

    Saturday is such a shitshow...no matter how much time I put into it, weird stuff happens every week but you know what, it doesn't stop me but motivate me much more to stay on it.

     

    Onto Leg #3 in Double Ups > Stephen Austin.

     

    If I lose that one, do not be surprised I take a later game for 4 Units for leg #4 .... I like a bunch of games and TOTALS including the night cap in Hawaii

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    Saturday is such a shitshow...no matter how much time I put into it, weird stuff happens every week but you know what, it doesn't stop me but motivate me much more to stay on it.

     

    Onto Leg #3 in Double Ups > Stephen Austin.

     

    If I lose that one, do not be surprised I take a later game for 4 Units for leg #4 .... I like a bunch of games and TOTALS including the night cap in Hawaii

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13727
    Posted: Feb. 7, 2026 - 7:37 PM ET #441

    Another Play I like:

     

    Pepperdine Under 142.5 x HALF U

    -Pacific on a roll and like playing defense on the road ...Pepperdine have to play tough defense to be effective

     

    Illinois ML x 1U - they are one of the best road teams in NCAAB and yes Sparty are tough ....but playing lousy since Michigan game

     

    Have 3-5 possiblilities late....it just depends on how I feel the night is going ....will post for you regardless ...but may not play myself. Big Super Bowl party and poker night after tomorrow....then I am up early Monday working for the host as a callin....haha....I am not drinking right now so it suits me fine to scoop $300 for 6 hrs of work while they party and sleep in

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    Another Play I like:

     

    Pepperdine Under 142.5 x HALF U

    -Pacific on a roll and like playing defense on the road ...Pepperdine have to play tough defense to be effective

     

    Illinois ML x 1U - they are one of the best road teams in NCAAB and yes Sparty are tough ....but playing lousy since Michigan game

     

    Have 3-5 possiblilities late....it just depends on how I feel the night is going ....will post for you regardless ...but may not play myself. Big Super Bowl party and poker night after tomorrow....then I am up early Monday working for the host as a callin....haha....I am not drinking right now so it suits me fine to scoop $300 for 6 hrs of work while they party and sleep in

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13727
    Posted: Feb. 7, 2026 - 7:55 PM ET #442

    Quote Originally Posted by Last2thirst:

    Saturday is such a shitshow...no matter how much time I put into it, weird stuff happens every week but you know what, it doesn't stop me but motivate me much more to stay on it.   Onto Leg #3 in Double Ups > Stephen Austin.   If I lose that one, do not be surprised I take a later game for 4 Units for leg #4 .... I like a bunch of games and TOTALS including the night cap in Hawaii

     

    I can't believe it....they let them back in!!!

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Last2thirst:

    Saturday is such a shitshow...no matter how much time I put into it, weird stuff happens every week but you know what, it doesn't stop me but motivate me much more to stay on it.   Onto Leg #3 in Double Ups > Stephen Austin.   If I lose that one, do not be surprised I take a later game for 4 Units for leg #4 .... I like a bunch of games and TOTALS including the night cap in Hawaii

     

    I can't believe it....they let them back in!!!

     
    spottie2935
    spottie2935
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2001
    Posts: 23161
    Posted: Feb. 7, 2026 - 8:50 PM ET #443

    @Last2thirst

     

     It’s ok bro I know you put the time in.  


    an_cheers

     

    Spottie2935 on socials
    Reply

    @Last2thirst

     

     It’s ok bro I know you put the time in.  


    an_cheers

     

     
    Brewmeister
    Brewmeister
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2024
    Posts: 934
    Posted: Feb. 7, 2026 - 9:09 PM ET #444

    @Last2thirst

    This Saturday thing has evolved into more than a pattern. And the minute we start to fade it will reverse. Crazy. No worries. March madness on the horizon.

    an_cheers

    Reply

    @Last2thirst

    This Saturday thing has evolved into more than a pattern. And the minute we start to fade it will reverse. Crazy. No worries. March madness on the horizon.

    an_cheers

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13727
    Posted: Feb. 7, 2026 - 9:26 PM ET #445

    Today:

     4 - 2 on Double Ups/Correlative Plays  +2.5 U

    --------------------------------------------------

    0 - 2 Matchup plays  -1.5 U

    Left to fulfill:

    Illinois ML  x 1U

    Pepperdine Under x HALF U 

    ....got a chance to break even

    Exotic Plays (Teasers, parlays, ingame etc):

    -$125  (0-5 $25 plays /Key lost in second set of plays)

    -$75  (back up plays to cover 1st set of Teasers)

    -$60 (only 2 of 5 for 1st set of Teasers) 

    Total = -$260 loss (3 way teasers are not easy)

     

    DOWN $10 if I get those 2 matchup plays  and -$60 or -$160 on the day if I miss 1 or both

     

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    Today:

     4 - 2 on Double Ups/Correlative Plays  +2.5 U

    --------------------------------------------------

    0 - 2 Matchup plays  -1.5 U

    Left to fulfill:

    Illinois ML  x 1U

    Pepperdine Under x HALF U 

    ....got a chance to break even

    Exotic Plays (Teasers, parlays, ingame etc):

    -$125  (0-5 $25 plays /Key lost in second set of plays)

    -$75  (back up plays to cover 1st set of Teasers)

    -$60 (only 2 of 5 for 1st set of Teasers) 

    Total = -$260 loss (3 way teasers are not easy)

     

    DOWN $10 if I get those 2 matchup plays  and -$60 or -$160 on the day if I miss 1 or both

     

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13727
    Posted: Feb. 7, 2026 - 9:27 PM ET #446

    Quote Originally Posted by spottie2935:

    @Last2thirst    It’s ok bro I know you put the time in.

     

    Not good enough sometimes and that really is true of many ...that's gambling. Who the fuck cares about one day burn or nothing gained haha

     

    You work for the big days!

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by spottie2935:

    @Last2thirst    It’s ok bro I know you put the time in.

     

    Not good enough sometimes and that really is true of many ...that's gambling. Who the fuck cares about one day burn or nothing gained haha

     

    You work for the big days!

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13727
    Posted: Feb. 7, 2026 - 9:39 PM ET #447

    Some of these Plays I sat on have changed a little bit too much for me except for 1 play and I will do it with a TEASER despite the tough day with them:

     

    I wanted earlier:

    BYU +1.5 > now -1

    BYU Over 149.5 > now 151.5 

    UCSB/USCIRV 138.5 > now 140.5 (I was going to play OVER on this one and BYU Over and BYU ML)

    St.Mary-s -11 > now -12

    Hawaii -7.5 > same

    Hawaii Under 146.6 UNDER > now 147

     

    Plays to come a few minutes before 10pm

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    Some of these Plays I sat on have changed a little bit too much for me except for 1 play and I will do it with a TEASER despite the tough day with them:

     

    I wanted earlier:

    BYU +1.5 > now -1

    BYU Over 149.5 > now 151.5 

    UCSB/USCIRV 138.5 > now 140.5 (I was going to play OVER on this one and BYU Over and BYU ML)

    St.Mary-s -11 > now -12

    Hawaii -7.5 > same

    Hawaii Under 146.6 UNDER > now 147

     

    Plays to come a few minutes before 10pm

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13727
    Posted: Feb. 7, 2026 - 9:58 PM ET #448

    TEASERs $40 pay +110 = +$44 profit per win

     

    Hawaii -2.5 with St. Mary's -7 with:

    1. BYU +4

    2. Houston Over 146

    3. Hawaii Under 152

    4. UC IRVINE +6.5

    5. UCSB OVER 135.5 

     

    HAWAII UNDER 147.5 is what I am looking for ..... x 2U ...but have to watch the line ... x1U if its 147 or lower

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    TEASERs $40 pay +110 = +$44 profit per win

     

    Hawaii -2.5 with St. Mary's -7 with:

    1. BYU +4

    2. Houston Over 146

    3. Hawaii Under 152

    4. UC IRVINE +6.5

    5. UCSB OVER 135.5 

     

    HAWAII UNDER 147.5 is what I am looking for ..... x 2U ...but have to watch the line ... x1U if its 147 or lower

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13727
    Posted: Feb. 7, 2026 - 10:02 PM ET #449

    Corrections....when laid I got for teaser:

    Over UCRIRV 133.5

    BYU +6 << fave flipped again

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    Corrections....when laid I got for teaser:

    Over UCRIRV 133.5

    BYU +6 << fave flipped again

     
     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13727
    Posted: Feb. 7, 2026 - 10:18 PM ET #450

    HAWAII UNDER 149 x 2U !! << wow, what a move up

     

    I just refreshed BET365 while watching this killer Illinois -Sparty game/.......BYU now fave again in its game....all plays now in 

     

    Down -$60 on the day depending on what happens with Sparty-Illinois....it could become -$160

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    HAWAII UNDER 149 x 2U !! << wow, what a move up

     

    I just refreshed BET365 while watching this killer Illinois -Sparty game/.......BYU now fave again in its game....all plays now in 

     

    Down -$60 on the day depending on what happens with Sparty-Illinois....it could become -$160

    All Forums | College Basketball
    «First Previous 181920 ... 353637 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,886
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,606
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 445
    • MLB Playoffs 16,950
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,246
    • PART DEUX 139
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,362
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,261
    • Week 6 Money 5,779
    • How low can Trump go ? 29,147

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.