• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Basketball

    L2T Conference Betting Thread

    «First Previous 171819 ... 353637 Next Last»
    Brewmeister
    Last2thirst
    JuiceCanseco
    FelixFermin21
    spottie2935
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 18052
    Posts: 911
    «First Previous 171819 ... 353637 Next Last»
     
    Brewmeister
    Brewmeister
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2024
    Posts: 934
    Posted: Feb. 5, 2026 - 9:07 PM ET #401

    Quote Originally Posted by Last2thirst:

    Play #6 Double Positive Correlation - Merrimack -2 x HALF U   ....looking for more positive lines

     Dang! MER -2 and then some! Nice! moneybag

    an_horse

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Last2thirst:

    Play #6 Double Positive Correlation - Merrimack -2 x HALF U   ....looking for more positive lines

     Dang! MER -2 and then some! Nice! moneybag

    an_horse

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13727
    Posted: Feb. 5, 2026 - 9:16 PM ET #402

    Thursday Results:

     

    Play #1 - Michigan Under 161.5 x 1.5U  << an_roll_laughI was right about Penn St and Michigan's defense but nothing else!

    Play #2 Marist Under 135.5 x 2U  moneybagmoneybag an_woo BOO YAH ...that was tight...I have all kinds of Seattle and soccer parlays with this and I was sweating big time those last 2 minutes

    Play #3 - Bellarmine Over 147.5 x 1U   moneybag

    Play #4 Iona +8 x HALF U  moneybag

    Play #5 Morehead +9 x 1U .... TBD

    Play #6 Double Positive Correlation - Merrimack -2 x HALF U  moneybag

    an_popcorn Guaranteed a winning night +2.5 U so far

     

    I did a check of my books...I am killing parlays on Proline parlays this NCAAB season with soccer and occasional football or NBA play....man what a season 

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    Thursday Results:

     

    Play #1 - Michigan Under 161.5 x 1.5U  << an_roll_laughI was right about Penn St and Michigan's defense but nothing else!

    Play #2 Marist Under 135.5 x 2U  moneybagmoneybag an_woo BOO YAH ...that was tight...I have all kinds of Seattle and soccer parlays with this and I was sweating big time those last 2 minutes

    Play #3 - Bellarmine Over 147.5 x 1U   moneybag

    Play #4 Iona +8 x HALF U  moneybag

    Play #5 Morehead +9 x 1U .... TBD

    Play #6 Double Positive Correlation - Merrimack -2 x HALF U  moneybag

    an_popcorn Guaranteed a winning night +2.5 U so far

     

    I did a check of my books...I am killing parlays on Proline parlays this NCAAB season with soccer and occasional football or NBA play....man what a season 

     
    Brewmeister
    Brewmeister
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2024
    Posts: 934
    Posted: Feb. 5, 2026 - 9:39 PM ET #403

    Quote Originally Posted by Last2thirst:

    Thursday Results:   Play #1 - Michigan Under 161.5 x 1.5U  << I was right about Penn St and Michigan's defense but nothing else! Play #2 Marist Under 135.5 x 2U    BOO YAH ...that was tight...I have all kinds of Seattle and soccer parlays with this and I was sweating big time those last 2 minutes Play #3 - Bellarmine Over 147.5 x 1U    Play #4 Iona +8 x HALF U   Play #5 Morehead +9 x 1U .... TBD Play #6 Double Positive Correlation - Merrimack -2 x HALF U    Guaranteed a winning night +2.5 U so far   I did a check of my books...I am killing parlays on Proline parlays this NCAAB season with soccer and occasional football or NBA play....man what a season

    Good show L2T! Outstanding... but didn't BOO YAH go out with AWESOME SAUCE? Hahahaha. Only kidding. You BOO YAH all you want. Keep stacking and I'll even join in.  

    an_cheers

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Last2thirst:

    Thursday Results:   Play #1 - Michigan Under 161.5 x 1.5U  << I was right about Penn St and Michigan's defense but nothing else! Play #2 Marist Under 135.5 x 2U    BOO YAH ...that was tight...I have all kinds of Seattle and soccer parlays with this and I was sweating big time those last 2 minutes Play #3 - Bellarmine Over 147.5 x 1U    Play #4 Iona +8 x HALF U   Play #5 Morehead +9 x 1U .... TBD Play #6 Double Positive Correlation - Merrimack -2 x HALF U    Guaranteed a winning night +2.5 U so far   I did a check of my books...I am killing parlays on Proline parlays this NCAAB season with soccer and occasional football or NBA play....man what a season

    Good show L2T! Outstanding... but didn't BOO YAH go out with AWESOME SAUCE? Hahahaha. Only kidding. You BOO YAH all you want. Keep stacking and I'll even join in.  

    an_cheers

     
    JuiceCanseco
    JuiceCanseco
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2025
    Posts: 945
    Posted: Feb. 5, 2026 - 9:41 PM ET #404

    @Last2thirst

     an_cheers

    Reply

    @Last2thirst

     an_cheers

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13727
    Posted: Feb. 5, 2026 - 10:34 PM ET #405

    Quote Originally Posted by Brewmeister:

    Quote Originally Posted by Last2thirst: Thursday Results:   Play #1 - Michigan Under 161.5 x 1.5U  << I was right about Penn St and Michigan's defense but nothing else! Play #2 Marist Under 135.5 x 2U    BOO YAH ...that was tight...I have all kinds of Seattle and soccer parlays with this and I was sweating big time those last 2 minutes Play #3 - Bellarmine Over 147.5 x 1U    Play #4 Iona +8 x HALF U   Play #5 Morehead +9 x 1U .... TBD Play #6 Double Positive Correlation - Merrimack -2 x HALF U    Guaranteed a winning night +2.5 U so far   I did a check of my books...I am killing parlays on Proline parlays this NCAAB season with soccer and occasional football or NBA play....man what a season Good show L2T! Outstanding... but didn't BOO YAH go out with AWESOME SAUCE? Hahahaha. Only kidding. You BOO YAH all you want. Keep stacking and I'll even join in.

     

    Nothing gets old with me if I like it... ....enjoy an_cheers

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Brewmeister:

    Quote Originally Posted by Last2thirst: Thursday Results:   Play #1 - Michigan Under 161.5 x 1.5U  << I was right about Penn St and Michigan's defense but nothing else! Play #2 Marist Under 135.5 x 2U    BOO YAH ...that was tight...I have all kinds of Seattle and soccer parlays with this and I was sweating big time those last 2 minutes Play #3 - Bellarmine Over 147.5 x 1U    Play #4 Iona +8 x HALF U   Play #5 Morehead +9 x 1U .... TBD Play #6 Double Positive Correlation - Merrimack -2 x HALF U    Guaranteed a winning night +2.5 U so far   I did a check of my books...I am killing parlays on Proline parlays this NCAAB season with soccer and occasional football or NBA play....man what a season Good show L2T! Outstanding... but didn't BOO YAH go out with AWESOME SAUCE? Hahahaha. Only kidding. You BOO YAH all you want. Keep stacking and I'll even join in.

     

    Nothing gets old with me if I like it... ....enjoy an_cheers

     
    FelixFermin21
    FelixFermin21
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 20402
    Posted: Feb. 5, 2026 - 10:35 PM ET #406

    Quote Originally Posted by Last2thirst:

    Thursday Results:   Play #1 - Michigan Under 161.5 x 1.5U  << I was right about Penn St and Michigan's defense but nothing else! Play #2 Marist Under 135.5 x 2U    BOO YAH ...that was tight...I have all kinds of Seattle and soccer parlays with this and I was sweating big time those last 2 minutes Play #3 - Bellarmine Over 147.5 x 1U    Play #4 Iona +8 x HALF U   Play #5 Morehead +9 x 1U .... TBD Play #6 Double Positive Correlation - Merrimack -2 x HALF U    Guaranteed a winning night +2.5 U so far   I did a check of my books...I am killing parlays on Proline parlays this NCAAB season with soccer and occasional football or NBA play....man what a season

    moneybag

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Last2thirst:

    Thursday Results:   Play #1 - Michigan Under 161.5 x 1.5U  << I was right about Penn St and Michigan's defense but nothing else! Play #2 Marist Under 135.5 x 2U    BOO YAH ...that was tight...I have all kinds of Seattle and soccer parlays with this and I was sweating big time those last 2 minutes Play #3 - Bellarmine Over 147.5 x 1U    Play #4 Iona +8 x HALF U   Play #5 Morehead +9 x 1U .... TBD Play #6 Double Positive Correlation - Merrimack -2 x HALF U    Guaranteed a winning night +2.5 U so far   I did a check of my books...I am killing parlays on Proline parlays this NCAAB season with soccer and occasional football or NBA play....man what a season

    moneybag

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13727
    Posted: Feb. 5, 2026 - 10:36 PM ET #407

    Quote Originally Posted by JuiceCanseco:

    @Last2thirst

     

    Lets be honest, 4-2 or 3-2 most of the time is profitable and this is where style points matter ....pressing on the right play!

    Jose an_cheers

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by JuiceCanseco:

    @Last2thirst

     

    Lets be honest, 4-2 or 3-2 most of the time is profitable and this is where style points matter ....pressing on the right play!

    Jose an_cheers

     
    Brewmeister
    Brewmeister
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2024
    Posts: 934
    Posted: Feb. 6, 2026 - 11:35 AM ET #408

    Seeing where Belmont is getting a good deal of love vs UIC in the MVC. Wondering if that's on our list today?

    Reply

    Seeing where Belmont is getting a good deal of love vs UIC in the MVC. Wondering if that's on our list today?

     
    spottie2935
    spottie2935
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2001
    Posts: 23161
    Posted: Feb. 6, 2026 - 1:54 PM ET #409

    clover L2T clover

    Spottie2935 on socials
    Reply

    clover L2T clover

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13727
    Posted: Feb. 6, 2026 - 6:29 PM ET #410

    You can't bet any other team than UCONN playing at Madison Square ....yes Pitino is a good coach but not better and yes STJ is from NY but, this UCONN team is one of the most consistent and improving team in college basketball

     

     

    UCONN -1 x 1.5U 

    -show me what you got STJ!!

     

    Busy day...no time to cap unfortunately

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    You can't bet any other team than UCONN playing at Madison Square ....yes Pitino is a good coach but not better and yes STJ is from NY but, this UCONN team is one of the most consistent and improving team in college basketball

     

     

    UCONN -1 x 1.5U 

    -show me what you got STJ!!

     

    Busy day...no time to cap unfortunately

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13727
    Posted: Feb. 6, 2026 - 6:34 PM ET #411

    Quote Originally Posted by Brewmeister:

    Seeing where Belmont is getting a good deal of love vs UIC in the MVC. Wondering if that's on our list today?

     

    If Belmont were a Top 20 team, I might consider it but I won't bet against my rank group correlations....this matchup is 21 - 26 ATS for the favorite 

     

    Again, when I like a team and it goes against my correlations, I start thinking of the TOTAL and compare in the matchup

     

    Only 1 play for me tonight...I am going to work on Saturday Matchups after horses are done. I got a 7 - 2 winner to start my PICK5 ....RACE 2 coming soon 

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Brewmeister:

    Seeing where Belmont is getting a good deal of love vs UIC in the MVC. Wondering if that's on our list today?

     

    If Belmont were a Top 20 team, I might consider it but I won't bet against my rank group correlations....this matchup is 21 - 26 ATS for the favorite 

     

    Again, when I like a team and it goes against my correlations, I start thinking of the TOTAL and compare in the matchup

     

    Only 1 play for me tonight...I am going to work on Saturday Matchups after horses are done. I got a 7 - 2 winner to start my PICK5 ....RACE 2 coming soon 

     
    JSN2Deep
    JSN2Deep
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2025
    Posts: 194
    Posted: Feb. 6, 2026 - 6:54 PM ET #412

    Huge St. John's fan here, and I always tail you and had bet UConn this morning so I was very happy to see you riding them to. Speaking of riding, I used to own a few race horses here in SoCal, mostly racing at Santa Anita and Hollywood. I have a lot of stories about what happens behind the curtain of that sport, but lemme just say I worked with a couple real dirtbag trainers, and I also used Mike Mitchell, who was great actually. Not sure if he's around anymore, but if you see a horse trained by AC Avila and it should be 30-to-1 and it's going off at 5-to-1...bet it every time. My best horse got claimed away for 50k by Jim Rome racing, who then stepped it up into a 150k stakes race and it won, I was furious bc it had run 2nd 3 straight times at 50k and I wanted to move it up into stakes company and they wouldn't. Oh well.

     

    Thanks for posting your picks Thirst, you've helped  me to a couple of big winning weeks of late, respect.

    Reply

    Huge St. John's fan here, and I always tail you and had bet UConn this morning so I was very happy to see you riding them to. Speaking of riding, I used to own a few race horses here in SoCal, mostly racing at Santa Anita and Hollywood. I have a lot of stories about what happens behind the curtain of that sport, but lemme just say I worked with a couple real dirtbag trainers, and I also used Mike Mitchell, who was great actually. Not sure if he's around anymore, but if you see a horse trained by AC Avila and it should be 30-to-1 and it's going off at 5-to-1...bet it every time. My best horse got claimed away for 50k by Jim Rome racing, who then stepped it up into a 150k stakes race and it won, I was furious bc it had run 2nd 3 straight times at 50k and I wanted to move it up into stakes company and they wouldn't. Oh well.

     

    Thanks for posting your picks Thirst, you've helped  me to a couple of big winning weeks of late, respect.

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13727
    Posted: Feb. 6, 2026 - 7:51 PM ET #413

    Quote Originally Posted by JSN2Deep:

    Huge St. John's fan here, and I always tail you and had bet UConn this morning so I was very happy to see you riding them to. Speaking of riding, I used to own a few race horses here in SoCal, mostly racing at Santa Anita and Hollywood. I have a lot of stories about what happens behind the curtain of that sport, but lemme just say I worked with a couple real dirtbag trainers, and I also used Mike Mitchell, who was great actually. Not sure if he's around anymore, but if you see a horse trained by AC Avila and it should be 30-to-1 and it's going off at 5-to-1...bet it every time. My best horse got claimed away for 50k by Jim Rome racing, who then stepped it up into a 150k stakes race and it won, I was furious bc it had run 2nd 3 straight times at 50k and I wanted to move it up into stakes company and they wouldn't. Oh well.   Thanks for posting your picks Thirst, you've helped  me to a couple of big winning weeks of late, respect.

     

    Hey, I am a Rick Pitino style of basketball fan and long time have had affection for StJ, Syracuse and UCONN. Hurley is unreal at prepping his players, diet and strength training....and he motivates!

     

    I am looking forward to watching this game. Could STJ beat UCONN = YES! But if they played 10 games on a neutral court, UCONN would win 8 games or more most  likely

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by JSN2Deep:

    Huge St. John's fan here, and I always tail you and had bet UConn this morning so I was very happy to see you riding them to. Speaking of riding, I used to own a few race horses here in SoCal, mostly racing at Santa Anita and Hollywood. I have a lot of stories about what happens behind the curtain of that sport, but lemme just say I worked with a couple real dirtbag trainers, and I also used Mike Mitchell, who was great actually. Not sure if he's around anymore, but if you see a horse trained by AC Avila and it should be 30-to-1 and it's going off at 5-to-1...bet it every time. My best horse got claimed away for 50k by Jim Rome racing, who then stepped it up into a 150k stakes race and it won, I was furious bc it had run 2nd 3 straight times at 50k and I wanted to move it up into stakes company and they wouldn't. Oh well.   Thanks for posting your picks Thirst, you've helped  me to a couple of big winning weeks of late, respect.

     

    Hey, I am a Rick Pitino style of basketball fan and long time have had affection for StJ, Syracuse and UCONN. Hurley is unreal at prepping his players, diet and strength training....and he motivates!

     

    I am looking forward to watching this game. Could STJ beat UCONN = YES! But if they played 10 games on a neutral court, UCONN would win 8 games or more most  likely

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13727
    Posted: Feb. 6, 2026 - 7:55 PM ET #414

    I grew up around standardbreds but trained all types of horses on our farm as a boy..... I can see myself getting into thoroughbreds eventually but I know too many people in the harness industry.

     

    That is so cool that you were an owner. My wife and I don't have the cash to be a sole owner BUT we are going to get involved in a consortium in about 3-5 yrs buying yearlings.... I also want to do something with a couple of harness drivers at Mohawk when they retire and hope I can convince them to do something around our home town where we all can get together and community own some horses ...my hometown had a North American Cup winner in 2021 with a hometown driver win the $1.1 million prize in the best in show 3 yr old colts...that was something!

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    I grew up around standardbreds but trained all types of horses on our farm as a boy..... I can see myself getting into thoroughbreds eventually but I know too many people in the harness industry.

     

    That is so cool that you were an owner. My wife and I don't have the cash to be a sole owner BUT we are going to get involved in a consortium in about 3-5 yrs buying yearlings.... I also want to do something with a couple of harness drivers at Mohawk when they retire and hope I can convince them to do something around our home town where we all can get together and community own some horses ...my hometown had a North American Cup winner in 2021 with a hometown driver win the $1.1 million prize in the best in show 3 yr old colts...that was something!

     
    JSN2Deep
    JSN2Deep
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2025
    Posts: 194
    Posted: Feb. 6, 2026 - 8:22 PM ET #415

    @Last2thirst

     Oh cool! I'm sorry I didn't know you were speaking about harness and not thoroughbred, my bad. Yes UConn definitely more talented and they're up early, my bet of the day was UConn 1st half bc St. Johns famous for starting out slow this season.

    Reply

    @Last2thirst

     Oh cool! I'm sorry I didn't know you were speaking about harness and not thoroughbred, my bad. Yes UConn definitely more talented and they're up early, my bet of the day was UConn 1st half bc St. Johns famous for starting out slow this season.

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13727
    Posted: Feb. 6, 2026 - 10:24 PM ET #416

    I feel like I got fished into that juicy line..... congrats to those that took ST Johns

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    I feel like I got fished into that juicy line..... congrats to those that took ST Johns

     
    DMD252
    DMD252
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2023
    Posts: 131
    Posted: Feb. 6, 2026 - 11:27 PM ET #417

    @Last2thirst

     North America Cup (not American) 1,000,000 purse.

    Best of Luck going forward.

    Reply

    @Last2thirst

     North America Cup (not American) 1,000,000 purse.

    Best of Luck going forward.

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13727
    Posted: Feb. 7, 2026 - 10:30 AM ET #418

    Quote Originally Posted by DMD252:

    @Last2thirst  North America Cup (not American) 1,000,000 purse. Best of Luck going forward.

     

     

    That's funny you are looking it up....my own computer recalls that the purse varies off a standard $1 million occasionally.... I just guessed because purses were up that year at Mohawk

     

    Data on purses:

    The Pepsi North America Cup (NA Cup) for three-year-old pacers, held at Woodbine Mohawk Park, has boasted a purse of $1 million or more in every edition since 1987. On several occasions, the purse has exceeded the $1 million mark.
    Based on historical data, the NA Cup has paid significantly more than $1 million (often $1.5M+) in the following years:
    2001: $1,148,500 (Won by Bettors Delight)
    2002: $1,500,000 (Won by Red River Hanover)
    2003: $1,542,500 (Won by Yankee Cruiser)
    2004: $1,629,500 (Highest purse in history, won by Mantacular)
    2005: $1,542,500 (Won by Rocknroll Hanover)
    2006: $1,500,000 (Won by Total Truth)
    2007: $1,500,000 (Won by Tell All)
    2008: $1,500,000 (Won by Somebeachsomewhere)
    2009: $1,500,000 (Won by Well Said)
    2010: $1,500,000 (Won by Sportswriter)
    2011: $1,500,000 (Won by Up The Credit)
    2012: $1,500,000 (Won by Thinking Out Loud)
    Since 2013, the race has generally been valued at exactly $1,000,000 annually, including the 2023, 2024, and 2025 editions.
    Key Facts:
    12 times in its history (as of 2023 data), the purse exceeded $1 million.
    The highest purse was $1,629,500 in 2004.

     

    Notice in those years, its more than $1 million U.S. if you do the conversion? an_wink

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by DMD252:

    @Last2thirst  North America Cup (not American) 1,000,000 purse. Best of Luck going forward.

     

     

    That's funny you are looking it up....my own computer recalls that the purse varies off a standard $1 million occasionally.... I just guessed because purses were up that year at Mohawk

     

    Data on purses:

    The Pepsi North America Cup (NA Cup) for three-year-old pacers, held at Woodbine Mohawk Park, has boasted a purse of $1 million or more in every edition since 1987. On several occasions, the purse has exceeded the $1 million mark.
    Based on historical data, the NA Cup has paid significantly more than $1 million (often $1.5M+) in the following years:
    2001: $1,148,500 (Won by Bettors Delight)
    2002: $1,500,000 (Won by Red River Hanover)
    2003: $1,542,500 (Won by Yankee Cruiser)
    2004: $1,629,500 (Highest purse in history, won by Mantacular)
    2005: $1,542,500 (Won by Rocknroll Hanover)
    2006: $1,500,000 (Won by Total Truth)
    2007: $1,500,000 (Won by Tell All)
    2008: $1,500,000 (Won by Somebeachsomewhere)
    2009: $1,500,000 (Won by Well Said)
    2010: $1,500,000 (Won by Sportswriter)
    2011: $1,500,000 (Won by Up The Credit)
    2012: $1,500,000 (Won by Thinking Out Loud)
    Since 2013, the race has generally been valued at exactly $1,000,000 annually, including the 2023, 2024, and 2025 editions.
    Key Facts:
    12 times in its history (as of 2023 data), the purse exceeded $1 million.
    The highest purse was $1,629,500 in 2004.

     

    Notice in those years, its more than $1 million U.S. if you do the conversion? an_wink

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13727
    Posted: Feb. 7, 2026 - 11:40 AM ET #419

    MORE THAN 85% of the plays I post in here, are NOT action hunches or matchups that SHOULD WORK.....I purposely use my spreadsheet and very BEST CORRELATIONS. And, I prefer to use mostly, DOUBLE CORRELATIONS or where one rank group favorite vs another rank group dog match up well in my spreadsheet for the favorite and I call these:

    POSITIVE CORRELATIONS: 

    -then I check my line success rate that I have recorded every game over 2 seasons now and if it shows a good % better than .500, that potential play becomes a DOUBLE POSITIVE CORRELATION and through the week I tend to press on these plays

     

    I just went through the whole card this morning looking for DOUBLE CORRELATIONS that strong and there is only 4 !!! Let that sink in how tough Saturdays are  and its my opinion that Vegas book staffs have guys working on this card exclusively the whole week to catch retail bettors $$$ more throwing out juicy lines and trap lines ....kind of like the one I got hooked on with UCONN last night at -1.5 

     

    I am doing DOUBLE UPs today, and 5 pt TEASERS on my 4 Positive Correlations and it looks like I will be jumping on TOTALS and FADES for combos with them and straight bets.

     

    Play #1 - DOUBLE POSITIVE CORRELATION > DOUBLE UP play in effect - lose, and the next DP PLAY = 1 Unit

    Virginia -13.5 x HALF U

    - I like the UNDER even better as my notes will explain why

    UNDER 147 x 1U 

    ---------------------------------------------------------

    -Syracuse is not a great outside shooting team but can hit FGs ....Viriginia's organization getting back on defense/set prevents a lot of teams from transitioning easy on them ....so I am fading Cuse to score easily

    -Syracuse if they get fouled are 364th on the FT line!!

    -Virginia can score inside or outside which is exactly what you need vs a 2-3 zone defense that Cuse uses most of the game despite Boeheim no longer coaching there

    -Virginia defense is extremely strong vs shotmaking teams

    -Virginia with 244th best FT shooting 

    ------------------------------------------------------------------

    I have, and will continue to, put in a lot of time for THIS SATURDAY because I want to slay the negative results I have accumulated on this day mostly because I did not pay the attention I should have on every nuance.....I have spent already at least 6 hrs on this card and that is double what I normally do....hopefully it pays but be cautious

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    MORE THAN 85% of the plays I post in here, are NOT action hunches or matchups that SHOULD WORK.....I purposely use my spreadsheet and very BEST CORRELATIONS. And, I prefer to use mostly, DOUBLE CORRELATIONS or where one rank group favorite vs another rank group dog match up well in my spreadsheet for the favorite and I call these:

    POSITIVE CORRELATIONS: 

    -then I check my line success rate that I have recorded every game over 2 seasons now and if it shows a good % better than .500, that potential play becomes a DOUBLE POSITIVE CORRELATION and through the week I tend to press on these plays

     

    I just went through the whole card this morning looking for DOUBLE CORRELATIONS that strong and there is only 4 !!! Let that sink in how tough Saturdays are  and its my opinion that Vegas book staffs have guys working on this card exclusively the whole week to catch retail bettors $$$ more throwing out juicy lines and trap lines ....kind of like the one I got hooked on with UCONN last night at -1.5 

     

    I am doing DOUBLE UPs today, and 5 pt TEASERS on my 4 Positive Correlations and it looks like I will be jumping on TOTALS and FADES for combos with them and straight bets.

     

    Play #1 - DOUBLE POSITIVE CORRELATION > DOUBLE UP play in effect - lose, and the next DP PLAY = 1 Unit

    Virginia -13.5 x HALF U

    - I like the UNDER even better as my notes will explain why

    UNDER 147 x 1U 

    ---------------------------------------------------------

    -Syracuse is not a great outside shooting team but can hit FGs ....Viriginia's organization getting back on defense/set prevents a lot of teams from transitioning easy on them ....so I am fading Cuse to score easily

    -Syracuse if they get fouled are 364th on the FT line!!

    -Virginia can score inside or outside which is exactly what you need vs a 2-3 zone defense that Cuse uses most of the game despite Boeheim no longer coaching there

    -Virginia defense is extremely strong vs shotmaking teams

    -Virginia with 244th best FT shooting 

    ------------------------------------------------------------------

    I have, and will continue to, put in a lot of time for THIS SATURDAY because I want to slay the negative results I have accumulated on this day mostly because I did not pay the attention I should have on every nuance.....I have spent already at least 6 hrs on this card and that is double what I normally do....hopefully it pays but be cautious

     
    spottie2935
    spottie2935
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2001
    Posts: 23161
    Posted: Feb. 7, 2026 - 11:43 AM ET #420

    Positive vibes to you bro 

     

    clovercloverclover

    Spottie2935 on socials
    Reply

    Positive vibes to you bro 

     

    clovercloverclover

     
    Brewmeister
    Brewmeister
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2024
    Posts: 934
    Posted: Feb. 7, 2026 - 11:49 AM ET #421

    @Last2thirst

    an_cheers 

    Reply

    @Last2thirst

    an_cheers 

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13727
    Posted: Feb. 7, 2026 - 11:53 AM ET #422

    TEASER PLAYs (5 pt) - using DOUBLE FADES and other POSITIVE PLAYS as KEYS

    -HALF U each

    KEY Coastal C +6.5 with Virginia -8.5(line changed) with:

    KEY Coastal C +6.5 with Syracuse +18.5 ($25 each) with:

    1. Tenn Martin -3.5

    2. Vandy -6

    3. Iona +0.5

    4. South Dakota +15.5

    5. Colgate -0.5

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    TEASER PLAYs (5 pt) - using DOUBLE FADES and other POSITIVE PLAYS as KEYS

    -HALF U each

    KEY Coastal C +6.5 with Virginia -8.5(line changed) with:

    KEY Coastal C +6.5 with Syracuse +18.5 ($25 each) with:

    1. Tenn Martin -3.5

    2. Vandy -6

    3. Iona +0.5

    4. South Dakota +15.5

    5. Colgate -0.5

     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13727
    Posted: Feb. 7, 2026 - 11:54 AM ET #423

    Quote Originally Posted by spottie2935:

    Positive vibes to you bro

     

    Thanks Spottie.... I have my head down doing plays most of the time peace_5

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by spottie2935:

    Positive vibes to you bro

     

    Thanks Spottie.... I have my head down doing plays most of the time peace_5

     
    FelixFermin21
    FelixFermin21
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 20402
    Posted: Feb. 7, 2026 - 11:56 AM ET #424

    @Last2thirst

     clover

    Reply

    @Last2thirst

     clover

     
     
    Last2thirst
    Last2thirst
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 13727
    Posted: Feb. 7, 2026 - 12:35 PM ET #425

    Support bets winning margin in BET365 for my TEASER KEY at 1 pm

    HALF U > winning margin bet > UMASS to win by -7 to -9 paying +800

    $25 > winning margin bet > UMASS to win by 10-13 paying +750

    $10 > winning margin bet > UMASS to win by 3-6 paying +500

    $10 > winning margin bet > UMASS to win by 1-2 paying  +850

    $10 > winning margin bet > Coastal to win by 1-2 paying  +1100

    $10 > winning margin bet > Coastal to win by 3-6 paying  +600

     

    $115 investment > should get back $60 to $450 return support my $325 bet on TEASERS .....I have learned that its better to support myself getting wiped out than to just ride the tide ...TEASERS are tricky at times

    Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
    Reply

    Support bets winning margin in BET365 for my TEASER KEY at 1 pm

    HALF U > winning margin bet > UMASS to win by -7 to -9 paying +800

    $25 > winning margin bet > UMASS to win by 10-13 paying +750

    $10 > winning margin bet > UMASS to win by 3-6 paying +500

    $10 > winning margin bet > UMASS to win by 1-2 paying  +850

    $10 > winning margin bet > Coastal to win by 1-2 paying  +1100

    $10 > winning margin bet > Coastal to win by 3-6 paying  +600

     

    $115 investment > should get back $60 to $450 return support my $325 bet on TEASERS .....I have learned that its better to support myself getting wiped out than to just ride the tide ...TEASERS are tricky at times

    All Forums | College Basketball
    «First Previous 171819 ... 353637 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,886
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 445
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,604
    • MLB Playoffs 16,935
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,227
    • PART DEUX 137
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,362
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,258
    • Week 6 Money 5,692
    • How low can Trump go ? 29,147

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.