Posted:
#26
Quote Originally Posted by Boom_Boom:
no denying there better with him. But lets look at it too...
vs lousiville... it was early in the year, So I do give them credit for a good win there.
vs Ohio st and Miami @ HOME... I dont give credit to Duke for winning at home. Why? If you follow ACC basketball you would know why
Dont forget they got DESTROYED by Miami on the road.
nropp
no denying there better with him. But lets look at it too...
vs lousiville... it was early in the year, So I do give them credit for a good win there.
vs Ohio st and Miami @ HOME... I dont give credit to Duke for winning at home. Why? If you follow ACC basketball you would know why
nropp
Right, they got DESTROYED on the road by Miami without Kelly. Totally different team with him in there.
I think Michigan has bust written all over them.
