Friday (and maybe Saturday) Presystem (and System) Plays
anyone have any research on toms plaqys?????
anyone have any research on toms plaqys?????
really only 2 plays??? that is kinda shocking i thought someone before said there were like 7
really only 2 plays??? that is kinda shocking i thought someone before said there were like 7
TN CHAT ATS
Almost System plays:
Niagra ATS & Straight Up
Siena ATS
Sienna was ranked #84 on Kenpom. How was that an almost play?
TN CHAT ATS
Almost System plays:
Niagra ATS & Straight Up
Siena ATS
Sienna was ranked #84 on Kenpom. How was that an almost play?
really only 2 plays??? that is kinda shocking i thought someone before said there were like 7
really only 2 plays??? that is kinda shocking i thought someone before said there were like 7
winner2, loulaf +9.5 may be an almost play
fl atlantic is at #171
winner2, loulaf +9.5 may be an almost play
fl atlantic is at #171
Talk about a good night for +11 dogs (Yale, Siena, Manhattan, Niagra) ![]()
With that said, does anyone know how to cook a good plate of crow? I need it. Amidst all this flu talk I cancelled out my Tenn Chat bet just to be on the safe side.. and good ol buckleys comes through for them, lol. The System > SARS.
Talk about a good night for +11 dogs (Yale, Siena, Manhattan, Niagra) ![]()
With that said, does anyone know how to cook a good plate of crow? I need it. Amidst all this flu talk I cancelled out my Tenn Chat bet just to be on the safe side.. and good ol buckleys comes through for them, lol. The System > SARS.
I was speaking to Kine the first time and I could care less what you squares think.
here's what i think: if you had been right (which you very much were not), you would have been the first person in this thread posting an "i told ya so" telling us how much of a genius you are...
I was speaking to Kine the first time and I could care less what you squares think.
here's what i think: if you had been right (which you very much were not), you would have been the first person in this thread posting an "i told ya so" telling us how much of a genius you are...
Talk about a good night for +11 dogs (Yale, Siena, Manhattan, Niagra) ![]()
With that said, does anyone know how to cook a good plate of crow? I need it. Amidst all this flu talk I cancelled out my Tenn Chat bet just to be on the safe side.. and good ol buckleys comes through for them, lol. The System > SARS.
Talk about a good night for +11 dogs (Yale, Siena, Manhattan, Niagra) ![]()
With that said, does anyone know how to cook a good plate of crow? I need it. Amidst all this flu talk I cancelled out my Tenn Chat bet just to be on the safe side.. and good ol buckleys comes through for them, lol. The System > SARS.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
