Friday (and maybe Saturday) Presystem (and System) Plays
I see (I think) that there is actually 4 "system" plays:
3pm SAMFORD +10 @ Western Carolina (#683)
530pm FLORIDA INT +8.5 @ Middle Tenn St. (#541)
7pm EASTERN ILLINOIS +8 @ Eastern Kentucky (#691)
7pm TENN CHATT +7 @ App. St. (#681)....
good luck everyone and as always ...THANKS KP
[/Quote
Samford, I will play.... because of the system, but also because W.Car played last night; and turning around on < 1 days rest.
Tenn Chatt, I will pass on.... since they played (and covered nicely
) last night, and are turning around on short rest.
I see (I think) that there is actually 4 "system" plays:
3pm SAMFORD +10 @ Western Carolina (#683)
530pm FLORIDA INT +8.5 @ Middle Tenn St. (#541)
7pm EASTERN ILLINOIS +8 @ Eastern Kentucky (#691)
7pm TENN CHATT +7 @ App. St. (#681)....
good luck everyone and as always ...THANKS KP
[/Quote
Samford, I will play.... because of the system, but also because W.Car played last night; and turning around on < 1 days rest.
Tenn Chatt, I will pass on.... since they played (and covered nicely
) last night, and are turning around on short rest.
Saturday's Plays
Samford +10
Florida International +9
Tennessee Chat +7
Eastern Illinois +8.5
western illinois qualifies but its in the GWC.... not sure if that matters
Saturday's Plays
Samford +10
Florida International +9
Tennessee Chat +7
Eastern Illinois +8.5
western illinois qualifies but its in the GWC.... not sure if that matters
You people are lazy as hell... this took 5 minutes
Saturday's Plays
Samford +10
Florida International +9
Tennessee Chat +7
Eastern Illinois +8.5
western illinois qualifies but its in the GWC.... not sure if that matters
You people are lazy as hell... this took 5 minutes
Saturday's Plays
Samford +10
Florida International +9
Tennessee Chat +7
Eastern Illinois +8.5
western illinois qualifies but its in the GWC.... not sure if that matters
I would stay as far away from Tenn-Chat today as possible. I don't care what the system says. They will be DEAD TIRED today and half the team still has the Flu. Recipe for an absolute blowout for App St.
I would stay as far away from Tenn-Chat today as possible. I don't care what the system says. They will be DEAD TIRED today and half the team still has the Flu. Recipe for an absolute blowout for App St.
I would stay as far away from Tenn-Chat today as possible. I don't care what the system says. They will be DEAD TIRED today and half the team still has the Flu. Recipe for an absolute blowout for App St.
I stayed away from them yesterday for the flu reason. I don't see why it can't happen again.
I would stay as far away from Tenn-Chat today as possible. I don't care what the system says. They will be DEAD TIRED today and half the team still has the Flu. Recipe for an absolute blowout for App St.
I stayed away from them yesterday for the flu reason. I don't see why it can't happen again.
And for those that want to play the "almost" plays:
Cal Riverside +7.5 (Cal Poly is ranked #168)
UL Lafayette +9 (Florida Atlantic is ranked #172) - but it's also a Patriot League game whose league doesn't qualify for the system as per not having regular lines posted
For those that want some extra action. ![]()
And for those that want to play the "almost" plays:
Cal Riverside +7.5 (Cal Poly is ranked #168)
UL Lafayette +9 (Florida Atlantic is ranked #172) - but it's also a Patriot League game whose league doesn't qualify for the system as per not having regular lines posted
For those that want some extra action. ![]()
And for those that want to play the "almost" plays:
UL Lafayette +9 (Florida Atlantic is ranked #172) - but it's also a Patriot League game whose league doesn't qualify for the system as per not having regular lines posted
Wrong. Sun Belt conference. ULL is an "almost" play today.
And for those that want to play the "almost" plays:
UL Lafayette +9 (Florida Atlantic is ranked #172) - but it's also a Patriot League game whose league doesn't qualify for the system as per not having regular lines posted
Wrong. Sun Belt conference. ULL is an "almost" play today.
SO, SacSt will be a play tomorrow. BOL today everyone!
SO, SacSt will be a play tomorrow. BOL today everyone!
Wrong. Sun Belt conference. ULL is an "almost" play today.
Whoops, forgot there were two Lafayettes. Thank you. ![]()
Wrong. Sun Belt conference. ULL is an "almost" play today.
Whoops, forgot there were two Lafayettes. Thank you. ![]()
I would stay as far away from Tenn-Chat today as possible. I don't care what the system says. They will be DEAD TIRED today and half the team still has the Flu. Recipe for an absolute blowout for App St.
I would stay as far away from Tenn-Chat today as possible. I don't care what the system says. They will be DEAD TIRED today and half the team still has the Flu. Recipe for an absolute blowout for App St.
I stayed away from them yesterday for the flu reason. I don't see why it can't happen again.
Thanks for posting but UL Laf game is not patriot league. Lafayette is in the patriot league but not UL Laf.
I stayed away from them yesterday for the flu reason. I don't see why it can't happen again.
Thanks for posting but UL Laf game is not patriot league. Lafayette is in the patriot league but not UL Laf.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,226
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 268,989
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,698
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,402
- Saturday 10/03/2026 689
- MLB Playoffs 5,185
- **$$$ MD Saturday 10/3 $$$** 7,167
- Trump's legacy? 33,921
- **$$$ MD Friday 10/2 $$$** 10,287
- Happening just recently . . . 36,979
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
