Friday (and maybe Saturday) Presystem (and System) Plays
Only found 2 plays that contain ALL aspects of the "system"!![]()
E Ill +9
FIU + 9-
Only found 2 plays that contain ALL aspects of the "system"!![]()
E Ill +9
FIU + 9-
I noticed that at pinnacle I am paying extra juice for these plays now. -129 and -123 respectively when I get the points.Anyone else notice this at their books?
Im getting -105
I noticed that at pinnacle I am paying extra juice for these plays now. -129 and -123 respectively when I get the points.Anyone else notice this at their books?
Im getting -105
thats all i see now...not hard to figure out...
step 1: find all the home favorites of -6.5 or more
step 2: look at their kenpom ranking; if ranking is 180 or worse play the dog + 6.5 or more...if 160-180 consider the dog of +6.5 or more.
step 3: any dogs of +5-+6 consider playing if the fav is worse than 180 ranking
that's it
Thanks for explaining this instead of trying to make us feel stupid like some other posters. ![]()
thats all i see now...not hard to figure out...
step 1: find all the home favorites of -6.5 or more
step 2: look at their kenpom ranking; if ranking is 180 or worse play the dog + 6.5 or more...if 160-180 consider the dog of +6.5 or more.
step 3: any dogs of +5-+6 consider playing if the fav is worse than 180 ranking
that's it
Thanks for explaining this instead of trying to make us feel stupid like some other posters. ![]()
samford a play at +10.5..against western carolina
Is Western Carolina playing AGAIN today after playing last night?
I doubt that. Something tells me they will move both this and the Tenn-Chatanooga games to another day. Not really fair making these teams that made up a game last night play again less than 24 hours later.
IF they do play today, I will be against both.
samford a play at +10.5..against western carolina
Is Western Carolina playing AGAIN today after playing last night?
I doubt that. Something tells me they will move both this and the Tenn-Chatanooga games to another day. Not really fair making these teams that made up a game last night play again less than 24 hours later.
IF they do play today, I will be against both.
I see (I think) that there is actually 4 "system" plays:
3pm SAMFORD +10 @ Western Carolina (#683)
530pm FLORIDA INT +8.5 @ Middle Tenn St. (#541)
7pm EASTERN ILLINOIS +8 @ Eastern Kentucky (#691)
7pm TENN CHATT +7 @ App. St. (#681)....
good luck everyone and as always ...THANKS KP
I see (I think) that there is actually 4 "system" plays:
3pm SAMFORD +10 @ Western Carolina (#683)
530pm FLORIDA INT +8.5 @ Middle Tenn St. (#541)
7pm EASTERN ILLINOIS +8 @ Eastern Kentucky (#691)
7pm TENN CHATT +7 @ App. St. (#681)....
good luck everyone and as always ...THANKS KP
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
