• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Basketball

    2012 Kempom System

    «First Previous 456 ... 777879 Next Last»
    KineProfessor
    padre16
    ryno23
    Jose_Reyes
    npearl
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 495607
    Posts: 1969
    «First Previous 456 ... 777879 Next Last»
     
    KineProfessor
    KineProfessor
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 4619
    Posted: Feb. 20, 2012 - 4:53 PM ET #76

    Quote Originally Posted by Fools_Gold:


    I checked the results from that first year and it seems that BOTH have to be from "lined" conferences....

    Seems those "unlined" conference teams are always such big question marks.... better to just lay off....


    Exactly - you still could consider it for a play, but understand that many of the "advantages" of the system don't exist when its an "unlined" team. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Fools_Gold:


    I checked the results from that first year and it seems that BOTH have to be from "lined" conferences....

    Seems those "unlined" conference teams are always such big question marks.... better to just lay off....


    Exactly - you still could consider it for a play, but understand that many of the "advantages" of the system don't exist when its an "unlined" team. 
     
    padre16
    padre16
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 6080
    Posted: Feb. 20, 2012 - 4:54 PM ET #77

    wow!

    and more wow!

    do you teach KINEsiology at a university?  more like probability and statistics!

    thank you, sir, for your great contributions to this forum.

    Reply

    wow!

    and more wow!

    do you teach KINEsiology at a university?  more like probability and statistics!

    thank you, sir, for your great contributions to this forum.

     
    ryno23
    ryno23
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 3020
    Posted: Feb. 20, 2012 - 4:55 PM ET #78

    kine, just wanted to say thanks for the info...and yes...i like your idea about 'looking to limit ur plays'... more you play i think ithe more of a chance you have of not winning,.

    gl the rest of way  ryno

     

    Reply

    kine, just wanted to say thanks for the info...and yes...i like your idea about 'looking to limit ur plays'... more you play i think ithe more of a chance you have of not winning,.

    gl the rest of way  ryno

     

     
    KineProfessor
    KineProfessor
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 4619
    Posted: Feb. 20, 2012 - 4:56 PM ET #79

    Quote Originally Posted by RebelTell2:

    I'm not a profit of line movement and can tell you that I would rather grab a line .5 pts too soon, than 1-2 pts too late.  Amazon.com forgot to ship me my crystal ball so its pointless to ask me what I think the line will do, if this season is any indication, it will probably move down (away from us).

    You may not be a prophet but you will profit!!! Hey Kine, thanks for your great help...you and nropp11 are the nuts in my humble opinion. Let's get 'em from here on out.


    RebelTell2


    Hahahaha - dang it!  Should have proofread it and not just trusted spell-check, promise that I know prophet from profit - dang me!  I'm also good with to, two and too and also by and buy.  Still working on principle and principal!

    Thanks for the nice post and the passive aggressive way you called out my spelling - I certainly approve!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by RebelTell2:

    I'm not a profit of line movement and can tell you that I would rather grab a line .5 pts too soon, than 1-2 pts too late.  Amazon.com forgot to ship me my crystal ball so its pointless to ask me what I think the line will do, if this season is any indication, it will probably move down (away from us).

    You may not be a prophet but you will profit!!! Hey Kine, thanks for your great help...you and nropp11 are the nuts in my humble opinion. Let's get 'em from here on out.


    RebelTell2


    Hahahaha - dang it!  Should have proofread it and not just trusted spell-check, promise that I know prophet from profit - dang me!  I'm also good with to, two and too and also by and buy.  Still working on principle and principal!

    Thanks for the nice post and the passive aggressive way you called out my spelling - I certainly approve!
     
    KineProfessor
    KineProfessor
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 4619
    Posted: Feb. 20, 2012 - 4:58 PM ET #80

    Quote Originally Posted by ryno23:

    thanks jegs,

    yes i did the pre system...and it was profitable... 25 and 9 i beleive....as far as some plays in there that werent system...i would state when it wasnt a system or play that met the parameters ....other than that i wasnt real strict  with it.... all in all..glad kine wrote this thread.

    gl the rest of way... ryno



    25-9, not bad at all - and I bet ryno did even better as he was also playing those other plays that didn't exactly fit the system but they made profit too.  Thanks again Ryno
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ryno23:

    thanks jegs,

    yes i did the pre system...and it was profitable... 25 and 9 i beleive....as far as some plays in there that werent system...i would state when it wasnt a system or play that met the parameters ....other than that i wasnt real strict  with it.... all in all..glad kine wrote this thread.

    gl the rest of way... ryno



    25-9, not bad at all - and I bet ryno did even better as he was also playing those other plays that didn't exactly fit the system but they made profit too.  Thanks again Ryno
     
    KineProfessor
    KineProfessor
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 4619
    Posted: Feb. 20, 2012 - 5:00 PM ET #81

    Quote Originally Posted by padre16:

    wow!

    and more wow!

    do you teach KINEsiology at a university?  more like probability and statistics!

    thank you, sir, for your great contributions to this forum.



    Don't tell my peers that I spelled prophet like profit
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by padre16:

    wow!

    and more wow!

    do you teach KINEsiology at a university?  more like probability and statistics!

    thank you, sir, for your great contributions to this forum.



    Don't tell my peers that I spelled prophet like profit
     
    Jose_Reyes
    Jose_Reyes
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2010
    Posts: 20468
    Posted: Feb. 20, 2012 - 5:00 PM ET #82

    Thanks for sharing KP    
    Reply
    Thanks for sharing KP    
     
    npearl
    npearl
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2011
    Posts: 1839
    Posted: Feb. 20, 2012 - 5:06 PM ET #83

    Quote Originally Posted by KineProfessor:



    Going to repeat there here just in case anyone missed it, your "opener" is the very first chance the game is made available by your online site, local, etc.


    Thank you, Kine.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by KineProfessor:



    Going to repeat there here just in case anyone missed it, your "opener" is the very first chance the game is made available by your online site, local, etc.


    Thank you, Kine.
     
    RebelTell2
    RebelTell2
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2007
    Posts: 3345
    Posted: Feb. 20, 2012 - 5:09 PM ET #84

    It's the wicked English major in me...and likewise I rely on the spell-check crutch way too much. I copied your system into a word doc and plan on studying it.


    BOL,
    RebelTell2
    Reply
    It's the wicked English major in me...and likewise I rely on the spell-check crutch way too much. I copied your system into a word doc and plan on studying it.


    BOL,
    RebelTell2
     
    U369151
    U369151
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 30
    Posted: Feb. 20, 2012 - 5:10 PM ET #85

    I'm such a duffs I'm just hoping somebody actually lists the plays
    Reply
    I'm such a duffs I'm just hoping somebody actually lists the plays
     
    U369151
    U369151
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 30
    Posted: Feb. 20, 2012 - 5:10 PM ET #86

    Dufus that is
    Reply
    Dufus that is
     
    KineProfessor
    KineProfessor
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 4619
    Posted: Feb. 20, 2012 - 5:57 PM ET #87

    I'm also going to use this thread to post games that I'm personally looking at - there really isn't any need to ask "what I'm on" as I'm happy to say what games I'm looking at as long as I have time to jump on. 

    Only game I'm looking at is the Marist/Fairfield game.  Only side I would consider would be Fairfield and I do believe its the right side, just not much value in the line (aka I think the line is set right). 

    I do see that there is some value on the under.  Marist has really been "locking down" (for them of course) on defense lately (still not great by any stretch, but they realize its the formula for them to compete and even win).  Fairfield, on the other hand, plays a slower tempo (and Marist tends to match the tempo of its opponents) and have really been shutting people down on defense.  Since the last time they played Marist, here is how many points they allowed: 53, 69, 56, 54, 51, 38, 67 (last game loss and wasn't a conference opponent).  The last time they played last month, the total landed exactly on 134, but you should realize that Fairfield shot 66% from the floor in the second half of that game (and 55% for the game) on their way to 81 points (their highest total of the season). 

    Marist has actually played better defense in their last five.  From the most recent article in the poughkeepsie journal, they are SUPER focused and trying to build on their last few wins (although clearly they still suck) and they remember all the points they gave up in the last matchup.  I was hoping for 135, so now that the game has moved back down to 134 I'm on the fence about playing it. 


    Reply
    I'm also going to use this thread to post games that I'm personally looking at - there really isn't any need to ask "what I'm on" as I'm happy to say what games I'm looking at as long as I have time to jump on. 

    Only game I'm looking at is the Marist/Fairfield game.  Only side I would consider would be Fairfield and I do believe its the right side, just not much value in the line (aka I think the line is set right). 

    I do see that there is some value on the under.  Marist has really been "locking down" (for them of course) on defense lately (still not great by any stretch, but they realize its the formula for them to compete and even win).  Fairfield, on the other hand, plays a slower tempo (and Marist tends to match the tempo of its opponents) and have really been shutting people down on defense.  Since the last time they played Marist, here is how many points they allowed: 53, 69, 56, 54, 51, 38, 67 (last game loss and wasn't a conference opponent).  The last time they played last month, the total landed exactly on 134, but you should realize that Fairfield shot 66% from the floor in the second half of that game (and 55% for the game) on their way to 81 points (their highest total of the season). 

    Marist has actually played better defense in their last five.  From the most recent article in the poughkeepsie journal, they are SUPER focused and trying to build on their last few wins (although clearly they still suck) and they remember all the points they gave up in the last matchup.  I was hoping for 135, so now that the game has moved back down to 134 I'm on the fence about playing it. 


     
    JEG53
    JEG53
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2007
    Posts: 26759
    Posted: Feb. 20, 2012 - 6:56 PM ET #88

    I took the 8 points with Marist,have a hard time passing up that many points on a home team against a little better team,could be a bad pick with FTs at end,but going to give it a shot.
    Reply
    I took the 8 points with Marist,have a hard time passing up that many points on a home team against a little better team,could be a bad pick with FTs at end,but going to give it a shot.
     
    ratbastard
    ratbastard
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2008
    Posts: 643
    Posted: Feb. 20, 2012 - 7:00 PM ET #89

    Ryno and Kine,
    Thanks for your work.. it's appreciated! Good luck this last 2 weeks. Try not to get to disappointed and/or upset with some of the mental giants in this thread that have to be spoon fed!! "READ THE FIRST POST" ..great response! Crush the books!
    Reply
    Ryno and Kine,
    Thanks for your work.. it's appreciated! Good luck this last 2 weeks. Try not to get to disappointed and/or upset with some of the mental giants in this thread that have to be spoon fed!! "READ THE FIRST POST" ..great response! Crush the books!
     
    KineProfessor
    KineProfessor
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 4619
    Posted: Feb. 20, 2012 - 7:54 PM ET #90

    Fairfield 28-12 at half, my under looking good.  Now the classic question is do you go for the HUGE middle opportunity.  9 times out of 10 I'll just take the good possibility of winning the one unit.  I'd only go for it if I was tracking in the game and most (if not all) the angles point to a big regression back to the mean in scoring etc.  Since I didn't track too closely I'll just be letting it ride and try to cash the 1-unit.
    Reply
    Fairfield 28-12 at half, my under looking good.  Now the classic question is do you go for the HUGE middle opportunity.  9 times out of 10 I'll just take the good possibility of winning the one unit.  I'd only go for it if I was tracking in the game and most (if not all) the angles point to a big regression back to the mean in scoring etc.  Since I didn't track too closely I'll just be letting it ride and try to cash the 1-unit.
     
    PLAYAAAA1969
    PLAYAAAA1969
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 10344
    Posted: Feb. 20, 2012 - 8:26 PM ET #91

    12 pts in  a Half 
    Reply
    12 pts in  a Half 
     
    JimmyTheLegend
    JimmyTheLegend
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2005
    Posts: 2700
    Posted: Feb. 20, 2012 - 8:59 PM ET #92

    Good call on the Under 134
    Reply
    Good call on the Under 134
     
    KineProfessor
    KineProfessor
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 4619
    Posted: Feb. 20, 2012 - 9:06 PM ET #93

    Cash it! Under 134 - Fairfield covers too - didn't bet that one but like being on the right side
    Reply
    Cash it! Under 134 - Fairfield covers too - didn't bet that one but like being on the right side
     
    roundrock9
    roundrock9
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2011
    Posts: 579
    Posted: Feb. 20, 2012 - 9:12 PM ET #94

    i read the thread and last year thread too and understood the system and the predicates on which the system is built. now can we extend this system to other games likes women basketball, nba ? i can understand in nba with less number of teams bookmakers attention on ALL of them is still high and they may not make mistakes. but what i like is te motivation factor of a team thats not getting quailified into playoffs but still get points
    Reply
    i read the thread and last year thread too and understood the system and the predicates on which the system is built. now can we extend this system to other games likes women basketball, nba ? i can understand in nba with less number of teams bookmakers attention on ALL of them is still high and they may not make mistakes. but what i like is te motivation factor of a team thats not getting quailified into playoffs but still get points
     
    KineProfessor
    KineProfessor
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 4619
    Posted: Feb. 20, 2012 - 9:43 PM ET #95

    FYI - Texas Southern with a fairly easy cover tonight too - file these things away for possible future plays
    Reply
    FYI - Texas Southern with a fairly easy cover tonight too - file these things away for possible future plays
     
    KineProfessor
    KineProfessor
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 4619
    Posted: Feb. 20, 2012 - 10:47 PM ET #96

    Spoiler Alert: there won't be any system plays tomorrow, but I will have a "larger" than normal play on a game tomorrow.  I have to wait on some info in the morning, but I'll post it here sometime in the a.m. after I confirm some things if anyone is interested. 
    Reply
    Spoiler Alert: there won't be any system plays tomorrow, but I will have a "larger" than normal play on a game tomorrow.  I have to wait on some info in the morning, but I'll post it here sometime in the a.m. after I confirm some things if anyone is interested. 
     
    mtndew146
    mtndew146
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2012
    Posts: 2450
    Posted: Feb. 20, 2012 - 10:49 PM ET #97

    Quote Originally Posted by KineProfessor:

    Spoiler Alert: there won't be any system plays tomorrow, but I will have a "larger" than normal play on a game tomorrow.  I have to wait on some info in the morning, but I'll post it here sometime in the a.m. after I confirm some things if anyone is interested. 
    which game will it be thax
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by KineProfessor:

    Spoiler Alert: there won't be any system plays tomorrow, but I will have a "larger" than normal play on a game tomorrow.  I have to wait on some info in the morning, but I'll post it here sometime in the a.m. after I confirm some things if anyone is interested. 
    which game will it be thax
     
    TDHCentral
    TDHCentral
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 22822
    Posted: Feb. 21, 2012 - 3:54 AM ET #98

    Quote Originally Posted by roundrock9:

    i read the thread and last year thread too and understood the system and the predicates on which the system is built. now can we extend this system to other games likes women basketball, nba ? i can understand in nba with less number of teams bookmakers attention on ALL of them is still high and they may not make mistakes. but what i like is te motivation factor of a team thats not getting quailified into playoffs but still get points


    I know you asked Kine, but if you don't mind, I'd like to interject my opinion here.  The answer is 'no'.  Firstly, WNBA lines are already skewed and easily capped for or against because there is very very little action on this sport wherein line movement or otherwise dictates vegas money.  In other words, it's just not a popular enough sport where large amts of money move a line and quite frankly for Oddmakers to spend much time on the games.  Over the years I've made a good amt of $$ on WNBA by just capping the games.

    NBA is a different beast.  I do well at NBA, but it's far from easy, and I don't think there is a system out there that can be continuously profitable for the NBA. There are WAY too many angles, situations, rotations, etc to look at in the NBA games.

    Kine's system here is basically to 'expose' the oddmakers' line's on crappy teams wherein either can win in a given situation. Again, look at the games yourself utiliziling KenPom and other sites based on the system to get an advantage on beating the lines.

    Hope this made sense. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by roundrock9:

    i read the thread and last year thread too and understood the system and the predicates on which the system is built. now can we extend this system to other games likes women basketball, nba ? i can understand in nba with less number of teams bookmakers attention on ALL of them is still high and they may not make mistakes. but what i like is te motivation factor of a team thats not getting quailified into playoffs but still get points


    I know you asked Kine, but if you don't mind, I'd like to interject my opinion here.  The answer is 'no'.  Firstly, WNBA lines are already skewed and easily capped for or against because there is very very little action on this sport wherein line movement or otherwise dictates vegas money.  In other words, it's just not a popular enough sport where large amts of money move a line and quite frankly for Oddmakers to spend much time on the games.  Over the years I've made a good amt of $$ on WNBA by just capping the games.

    NBA is a different beast.  I do well at NBA, but it's far from easy, and I don't think there is a system out there that can be continuously profitable for the NBA. There are WAY too many angles, situations, rotations, etc to look at in the NBA games.

    Kine's system here is basically to 'expose' the oddmakers' line's on crappy teams wherein either can win in a given situation. Again, look at the games yourself utiliziling KenPom and other sites based on the system to get an advantage on beating the lines.

    Hope this made sense. 
     
    Plisskin76
    Plisskin76
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 3165
    Posted: Feb. 21, 2012 - 4:37 AM ET #99

    I'm from poughkeepsie and yes Marist does suck! Have faded them a few times this year. Nice work Kine.
    Reply
    I'm from poughkeepsie and yes Marist does suck! Have faded them a few times this year. Nice work Kine.
     
     
    ryno23
    ryno23
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 3020
    Posted: Feb. 21, 2012 - 6:56 AM ET #100

    Quote Originally Posted by KineProfessor:

    FYI - Texas Southern with a fairly easy cover tonight too - file these things away for possible future plays

    gm kine...as i said when i posted the pre system...i was playing the almost and teams that didnt always have lines but warnedppl that they werent system plays..but i prsonally liked the value on them.

    i didnt post but looked into the tex southrn game and i instantly jumped on them. hell they almost won!

    gl today,i see nothing as far as system plays go today...thanks for the under in marist..i couldnt pass it up! lol :)

    gl ryno

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by KineProfessor:

    FYI - Texas Southern with a fairly easy cover tonight too - file these things away for possible future plays

    gm kine...as i said when i posted the pre system...i was playing the almost and teams that didnt always have lines but warnedppl that they werent system plays..but i prsonally liked the value on them.

    i didnt post but looked into the tex southrn game and i instantly jumped on them. hell they almost won!

    gl today,i see nothing as far as system plays go today...thanks for the under in marist..i couldnt pass it up! lol :)

    gl ryno

    All Forums | College Basketball
    «First Previous 456 ... 777879 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,357
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,902
    • Thursday 10/08/2026 437
    • PART DEUX 163
    • TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 849
    • Week 6 Money 8,594
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,854
    • 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,793
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,302
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 105,265

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.