• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Basketball

    2012 Kempom System

    «First Previous 151617 ... 777879 Next Last»
    npearl
    roundrock9
    Onthereal
    KineProfessor
    jondonjuan
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 495607
    Posts: 1969
    «First Previous 151617 ... 777879 Next Last»
     
    npearl
    npearl
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2011
    Posts: 1839
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2012 - 8:39 PM ET #351

    Quote Originally Posted by KineProfessor:

    Plays:
    The four system plays
    Fullerton -3
    Ar St +9
    SE Miss St +4
    Marist ML

    Might take some 2nd half middle chances if we get some good spots.



    Can you explain a good line to get a middle chance? A small example would be all that I need, since I understand middling. Just in the case of one of our dogs getting up at half time, so we take the favorite to cover the 2nd half line?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by KineProfessor:

    Plays:
    The four system plays
    Fullerton -3
    Ar St +9
    SE Miss St +4
    Marist ML

    Might take some 2nd half middle chances if we get some good spots.



    Can you explain a good line to get a middle chance? A small example would be all that I need, since I understand middling. Just in the case of one of our dogs getting up at half time, so we take the favorite to cover the 2nd half line?
     
    roundrock9
    roundrock9
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2011
    Posts: 579
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2012 - 8:47 PM ET #352

    some guys are 'demanding' kp to post the plays (even though he did so far,, ppl are lazy to go back 2 pages and read)

    one thing i learnt from this forum is  'teach you to fish' not fish. if you teach you to fish you will be on your own. you know what u r doing. may be u can extend the principles and invent another system. if you copy picks from somebody, you are not doing anygood to yourself. what happens if KP doesnt turn up here for few days ?

    this is a very very simple system to learn. kp and others explained this in so many details. and this is not the first time they are running this system. you can search for 2011 thread too

     

    Reply

    some guys are 'demanding' kp to post the plays (even though he did so far,, ppl are lazy to go back 2 pages and read)

    one thing i learnt from this forum is  'teach you to fish' not fish. if you teach you to fish you will be on your own. you know what u r doing. may be u can extend the principles and invent another system. if you copy picks from somebody, you are not doing anygood to yourself. what happens if KP doesnt turn up here for few days ?

    this is a very very simple system to learn. kp and others explained this in so many details. and this is not the first time they are running this system. you can search for 2011 thread too

     

     
    Onthereal
    Onthereal
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 6853
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2012 - 8:50 PM ET #353

    Quote Originally Posted by npearl:



    Can you explain a good line to get a middle chance? A small example would be all that I need, since I understand middling. Just in the case of one of our dogs getting up at half time, so we take the favorite to cover the 2nd half line?


    That's correct. Middling is done when you are winning your bet at the half.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by npearl:



    Can you explain a good line to get a middle chance? A small example would be all that I need, since I understand middling. Just in the case of one of our dogs getting up at half time, so we take the favorite to cover the 2nd half line?


    That's correct. Middling is done when you are winning your bet at the half.
     
    npearl
    npearl
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2011
    Posts: 1839
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2012 - 8:57 PM ET #354

    ok so did anyone take the IUPUI +8 with me against N Dakota St? Would middling on the -7 for N Dakota when IUPUI jumped out to a 35-25 halftime lead be a good example for this? I was a little cautious when I first saw the line...
    Reply
    ok so did anyone take the IUPUI +8 with me against N Dakota St? Would middling on the -7 for N Dakota when IUPUI jumped out to a 35-25 halftime lead be a good example for this? I was a little cautious when I first saw the line...
     
    npearl
    npearl
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2011
    Posts: 1839
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2012 - 8:57 PM ET #355

    Quote Originally Posted by Onthereal:



    That's correct. Middling is done when you are winning your bet at the half.


    thanks Onthereal. Felt like a rookie asking that question, but had to make sure.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Onthereal:



    That's correct. Middling is done when you are winning your bet at the half.


    thanks Onthereal. Felt like a rookie asking that question, but had to make sure.
     
    KineProfessor
    KineProfessor
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 4619
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2012 - 9:22 PM ET #356

    Quote Originally Posted by npearl:



    Can you explain a good line to get a middle chance? A small example would be all that I need, since I understand middling. Just in the case of one of our dogs getting up at half time, so we take the favorite to cover the 2nd half line?


    Hypothetically, Lets say we have Edwardsville +10 and they ahead by 7 at halftime, and the linesmakers make EKU -8 for the 2nd half.  It would be a CONSIDERATION to take EKU -8 and go for a "middle" which means that you now free-rolling the game (means you won't lose anything but juice) and if EKU wins by between 2-9 points you win both bets (what we call a middle). 

    Now normally I wouldn't do this as I really like to protect my 1-unit bets and wins and don't want to "risk" what looks to be a fairly safe win and chance that EKU doesn't come back, Edwardsville wins the game straight up and I have nothing to show for it.

    But lets say for sake of argument I look at the boxscore at halftime and see that three of Edwardsville's starters have 2 or more fouls, they shot 8 of 10 3's (80%) and I read a twitter report from a beat writer at the game that says Edwardsville's best player is "questionable" for the second half with an ankle tweak, in a situation like that I would have to give strong consideration to making a second half play.

    I actually have some 2nd half betting guidelines that we can discuss tomorrow or at a later date if we could all get over the silly arguments and discuss the games
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by npearl:



    Can you explain a good line to get a middle chance? A small example would be all that I need, since I understand middling. Just in the case of one of our dogs getting up at half time, so we take the favorite to cover the 2nd half line?


    Hypothetically, Lets say we have Edwardsville +10 and they ahead by 7 at halftime, and the linesmakers make EKU -8 for the 2nd half.  It would be a CONSIDERATION to take EKU -8 and go for a "middle" which means that you now free-rolling the game (means you won't lose anything but juice) and if EKU wins by between 2-9 points you win both bets (what we call a middle). 

    Now normally I wouldn't do this as I really like to protect my 1-unit bets and wins and don't want to "risk" what looks to be a fairly safe win and chance that EKU doesn't come back, Edwardsville wins the game straight up and I have nothing to show for it.

    But lets say for sake of argument I look at the boxscore at halftime and see that three of Edwardsville's starters have 2 or more fouls, they shot 8 of 10 3's (80%) and I read a twitter report from a beat writer at the game that says Edwardsville's best player is "questionable" for the second half with an ankle tweak, in a situation like that I would have to give strong consideration to making a second half play.

    I actually have some 2nd half betting guidelines that we can discuss tomorrow or at a later date if we could all get over the silly arguments and discuss the games
     
    KineProfessor
    KineProfessor
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 4619
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2012 - 9:23 PM ET #357

    Quote Originally Posted by npearl:

    ok so did anyone take the IUPUI +8 with me against N Dakota St? Would middling on the -7 for N Dakota when IUPUI jumped out to a 35-25 halftime lead be a good example for this? I was a little cautious when I first saw the line...


    Sorry for the late response, I explained it just now in the reply right above this one, but I only "middle" when it isn't a HUGE middle (I'll explain later) or when the stats suggest that its a great spot.  You want to be up 10 getting 8 at halftime for sure, and most of the time I wouldn't risk that one unit win for the chance to win two
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by npearl:

    ok so did anyone take the IUPUI +8 with me against N Dakota St? Would middling on the -7 for N Dakota when IUPUI jumped out to a 35-25 halftime lead be a good example for this? I was a little cautious when I first saw the line...


    Sorry for the late response, I explained it just now in the reply right above this one, but I only "middle" when it isn't a HUGE middle (I'll explain later) or when the stats suggest that its a great spot.  You want to be up 10 getting 8 at halftime for sure, and most of the time I wouldn't risk that one unit win for the chance to win two
     
    jondonjuan
    jondonjuan
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 87
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2012 - 9:23 PM ET #358

    Reply
     
    KineProfessor
    KineProfessor
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 4619
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2012 - 9:26 PM ET #359

    Sorry guys if you asked a question about a game I'm on that already started, I'd rather discuss those games than what we have been discussing today.  I'll post the plays, almost plays, and games I'm looking at later tonight and you can ask away and I'll do my best to get in here and answer them.  That is what I'd rather this thread be about in the first place anyway.  Please read post 342, pg 14 if you haven't already and lets get this thread back on track.
    Reply
    Sorry guys if you asked a question about a game I'm on that already started, I'd rather discuss those games than what we have been discussing today.  I'll post the plays, almost plays, and games I'm looking at later tonight and you can ask away and I'll do my best to get in here and answer them.  That is what I'd rather this thread be about in the first place anyway.  Please read post 342, pg 14 if you haven't already and lets get this thread back on track.
     
    KineProfessor
    KineProfessor
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 4619
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2012 - 9:30 PM ET #360

    My Arizona St bet would be an example of middling.  I bet Arizona St +9 and now at halftime they are down by 1, 25-24.  The 2nd half line is UCLA -5, meaning if I bet UCLA -5, if UCLA wins by 6, I get a "push-win," if they win by 7 or 8, I get a "Middle (double winner), and if they win by 9, I get a "push win" - any other result, UCLA winning by 5 or less, losing outright, or winning by 10 or more is a "push" meaning that I only lose the juice on the bet.
    Reply
    My Arizona St bet would be an example of middling.  I bet Arizona St +9 and now at halftime they are down by 1, 25-24.  The 2nd half line is UCLA -5, meaning if I bet UCLA -5, if UCLA wins by 6, I get a "push-win," if they win by 7 or 8, I get a "Middle (double winner), and if they win by 9, I get a "push win" - any other result, UCLA winning by 5 or less, losing outright, or winning by 10 or more is a "push" meaning that I only lose the juice on the bet.
     
    donutz0r
    donutz0r
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2012
    Posts: 11
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2012 - 9:34 PM ET #361

    Kine,

    Just wanted to thank you for all of the hard work and effort you have put into this thread. I'm really new to this world and this has been, by far, the most interesting and informative thread I have read on these forums. Keep up the amazing work and I look forward to reading anything else you may have to teach.

    Reply

    Kine,

    Just wanted to thank you for all of the hard work and effort you have put into this thread. I'm really new to this world and this has been, by far, the most interesting and informative thread I have read on these forums. Keep up the amazing work and I look forward to reading anything else you may have to teach.

     
    KineProfessor
    KineProfessor
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 4619
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2012 - 9:40 PM ET #362

    Heading out for BBQ, be back in a bit and we can discuss these games - as I have said time and time again, its a combination of the principles of the system and these "system," "almost" system, and under the radar games and plays that will make this thread valuable. 

    I listed SJSU and Chatt for different reasons in the almost thread (actually hated them both) and we can discuss why.  The argument that is often made against me and the system is that we just blindly bet on dogs - nothing could be further from the truth and, in fact, I love to bet favorites (I'm not a Communist) as much as the next guy, but there are certain times, spots, and angles where we should look to lay the points.  Be back in a bit
    Reply
    Heading out for BBQ, be back in a bit and we can discuss these games - as I have said time and time again, its a combination of the principles of the system and these "system," "almost" system, and under the radar games and plays that will make this thread valuable. 

    I listed SJSU and Chatt for different reasons in the almost thread (actually hated them both) and we can discuss why.  The argument that is often made against me and the system is that we just blindly bet on dogs - nothing could be further from the truth and, in fact, I love to bet favorites (I'm not a Communist) as much as the next guy, but there are certain times, spots, and angles where we should look to lay the points.  Be back in a bit
     
    roundrock9
    roundrock9
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2011
    Posts: 579
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2012 - 9:48 PM ET #363

    3-1 today on system plays. in fact all 3 winners won straight up. thanks kp
    Reply
    3-1 today on system plays. in fact all 3 winners won straight up. thanks kp
     
    bob696969
    bob696969
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 4049
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2012 - 9:53 PM ET #364

    Quote Originally Posted by PitchBlack2011:

    First of all...this is my opinion so I am entitled to it, even if you disagree

    This is STUPID...if something is a system play post it...post the freakin' plays

    And people shouldn't worry that they might get scolded and sent back to read Steps 1 and 2 because they are being punished...

    Point is I've read every post in this thread and I still don't know what is a play and what isn't...

    Just post the plays...otherwise all these plays thtat aren't a play but might be a play if this happens but wait oh geez it's not a play after all...but go back and re read and maybe you'll see it could be a play yet...

    Confused at that last paragraph...now you know how me and many others feel..

    PB.  

    The plays were listed in post #210 ..... dont bitch about the plays not being posted when you don't even read the thread!!!!   The plays are listed as clearly as one could list them! 

    If douche-clowns like you just shut the fuck up, and read all of KP's posts without the need to comment before reading, this would be a much cleaner and better thread. 

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by PitchBlack2011:

    First of all...this is my opinion so I am entitled to it, even if you disagree

    This is STUPID...if something is a system play post it...post the freakin' plays

    And people shouldn't worry that they might get scolded and sent back to read Steps 1 and 2 because they are being punished...

    Point is I've read every post in this thread and I still don't know what is a play and what isn't...

    Just post the plays...otherwise all these plays thtat aren't a play but might be a play if this happens but wait oh geez it's not a play after all...but go back and re read and maybe you'll see it could be a play yet...

    Confused at that last paragraph...now you know how me and many others feel..

    PB.  

    The plays were listed in post #210 ..... dont bitch about the plays not being posted when you don't even read the thread!!!!   The plays are listed as clearly as one could list them! 

    If douche-clowns like you just shut the fuck up, and read all of KP's posts without the need to comment before reading, this would be a much cleaner and better thread. 

     
    Dmaus
    Dmaus
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2011
    Posts: 29
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2012 - 9:54 PM ET #365

    Went 3-0 on system plays, and 2-0 on non system.  All three winners were straight up, unreal... You sure the system won't win at as high a clip this year KP?  lol.  I guess I lucked out as one of the possibles didn't fit at my book (only use a local right now, probably should use others to shop best lines, but like the security of getting paid).  

    Anyhow I definitely want to echo the sentiment of others, really appreciate all your work, and just everything I've read, seen, and backtested has helped me look at certain games differently for sure.  
    Reply
    Went 3-0 on system plays, and 2-0 on non system.  All three winners were straight up, unreal... You sure the system won't win at as high a clip this year KP?  lol.  I guess I lucked out as one of the possibles didn't fit at my book (only use a local right now, probably should use others to shop best lines, but like the security of getting paid).  

    Anyhow I definitely want to echo the sentiment of others, really appreciate all your work, and just everything I've read, seen, and backtested has helped me look at certain games differently for sure.  
     
    bbadger
    bbadger
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2005
    Posts: 279
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2012 - 9:54 PM ET #366

    looking good this evening

    S BAMA

    Troy

    SIU

    IUPUI

    Geo Southern

    Reply

    looking good this evening

    S BAMA

    Troy

    SIU

    IUPUI

    Geo Southern

     
    Realism
    Realism
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2011
    Posts: 594
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2012 - 10:02 PM ET #367

    Quote Originally Posted by Realism:

    I went with a 4 team teaser with the plays...

    South Alabama +11.5

    Troy +10

    Tenn. Chat +10.5

    SIU Ed. +13.5

    50 to win 150


    Thanks for the research on this system.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Realism:

    I went with a 4 team teaser with the plays...

    South Alabama +11.5

    Troy +10

    Tenn. Chat +10.5

    SIU Ed. +13.5

    50 to win 150


    Thanks for the research on this system.
     
    npearl
    npearl
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2011
    Posts: 1839
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2012 - 10:05 PM ET #368

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-aAitwm_yo

    Sums up our night
    Reply
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-aAitwm_yo

    Sums up our night
     
    bogey533
    bogey533
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 1164
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2012 - 10:11 PM ET #369

    Quote Originally Posted by KineProfessor:

    My Arizona St bet would be an example of middling.  I bet Arizona St +9 and now at halftime they are down by 1, 25-24.  The 2nd half line is UCLA -5, meaning if I bet UCLA -5, if UCLA wins by 6, I get a "push-win," if they win by 7 or 8, I get a "Middle (double winner), and if they win by 9, I get a "push win" - any other result, UCLA winning by 5 or less, losing outright, or winning by 10 or more is a "push" meaning that I only lose the juice on the bet.

    That is absolutely correct however at this time you still have sveral people who still dont understand how the system works. Where do you think they will windup with your explanation. Lets see but IMO dont think you need to explain the middle anymore tonite as they have hopefully learned alot tonite and tommorow probably wont remember when to middle a game

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by KineProfessor:

    My Arizona St bet would be an example of middling.  I bet Arizona St +9 and now at halftime they are down by 1, 25-24.  The 2nd half line is UCLA -5, meaning if I bet UCLA -5, if UCLA wins by 6, I get a "push-win," if they win by 7 or 8, I get a "Middle (double winner), and if they win by 9, I get a "push win" - any other result, UCLA winning by 5 or less, losing outright, or winning by 10 or more is a "push" meaning that I only lose the juice on the bet.

    That is absolutely correct however at this time you still have sveral people who still dont understand how the system works. Where do you think they will windup with your explanation. Lets see but IMO dont think you need to explain the middle anymore tonite as they have hopefully learned alot tonite and tommorow probably wont remember when to middle a game

     
    joedfromky
    joedfromky
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 4
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2012 - 10:12 PM ET #370

    Just wanted to say thanks for your generosity I've been riding ur coat tails and now after starting off miserably I'm ahead Thanks KP
    Reply
    Just wanted to say thanks for your generosity I've been riding ur coat tails and now after starting off miserably I'm ahead Thanks KP
     
    bob696969
    bob696969
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 4049
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2012 - 10:12 PM ET #371

    Quote Originally Posted by PitchBlack2011:

    OK...the plays I had figured out were the right plays after all...I guess the confusion was the 6, 6.5 thing...

    I do apologize for my tone earlier...but you have to admit the thread does get confusing at times as to what is a play and what isn't...

    Obviusly others have agreed...  

    The thread is confusing because douche-clowns like you don't read first before making your retarded posts!!

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by PitchBlack2011:

    OK...the plays I had figured out were the right plays after all...I guess the confusion was the 6, 6.5 thing...

    I do apologize for my tone earlier...but you have to admit the thread does get confusing at times as to what is a play and what isn't...

    Obviusly others have agreed...  

    The thread is confusing because douche-clowns like you don't read first before making your retarded posts!!

     
    bradley121
    bradley121
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2012
    Posts: 47
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2012 - 10:35 PM ET #372

    Quote Originally Posted by KineProfessor:

    Heading out for BBQ, be back in a bit and we can discuss these games - as I have said time and time again, its a combination of the principles of the system and these "system," "almost" system, and under the radar games and plays that will make this thread valuable. 

    I listed SJSU and Chatt for different reasons in the almost thread (actually hated them both) and we can discuss why.  The argument that is often made against me and the system is that we just blindly bet on dogs - nothing could be further from the truth and, in fact, I love to bet favorites (I'm not a Communist) as much as the next guy, but there are certain times, spots, and angles where we should look to lay the points.  Be back in a bit

     

     

    KP-you coming back in here before the before the late tip offs...

    also trust me guys if i can figure out the system plays, anyone can.... i have to attention span of 2 year old....

    thanks for everyone input on everything.... appreciated..

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by KineProfessor:

    Heading out for BBQ, be back in a bit and we can discuss these games - as I have said time and time again, its a combination of the principles of the system and these "system," "almost" system, and under the radar games and plays that will make this thread valuable. 

    I listed SJSU and Chatt for different reasons in the almost thread (actually hated them both) and we can discuss why.  The argument that is often made against me and the system is that we just blindly bet on dogs - nothing could be further from the truth and, in fact, I love to bet favorites (I'm not a Communist) as much as the next guy, but there are certain times, spots, and angles where we should look to lay the points.  Be back in a bit

     

     

    KP-you coming back in here before the before the late tip offs...

    also trust me guys if i can figure out the system plays, anyone can.... i have to attention span of 2 year old....

    thanks for everyone input on everything.... appreciated..

     
    KineProfessor
    KineProfessor
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 4619
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2012 - 10:36 PM ET #373

    Quote Originally Posted by joedfromky:

    Just wanted to say thanks for your generosity I've been riding ur coat tails and now after starting off miserably I'm ahead Thanks KP


    Your very welcome - we are all in this together
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by joedfromky:

    Just wanted to say thanks for your generosity I've been riding ur coat tails and now after starting off miserably I'm ahead Thanks KP


    Your very welcome - we are all in this together
     
    waltes1
    waltes1
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2012
    Posts: 221
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2012 - 10:36 PM ET #374

    Thanks KP 3-0 today
    Reply
    Thanks KP 3-0 today
     
     
    KineProfessor
    KineProfessor
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 4619
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2012 - 10:37 PM ET #375

    Quote Originally Posted by Realism:



    Thanks for the research on this system.


    That is a strong move - your ballsier than me
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Realism:



    Thanks for the research on this system.


    That is a strong move - your ballsier than me
    All Forums | College Basketball
    «First Previous 151617 ... 777879 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,362
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,969
    • PART DEUX 166
    • TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 855
    • Week 6 Money 9,113
    • Thursday 10/08/2026 438
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,855
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,497
    • 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,794
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 105,276

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.