• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Basketball

    2012 Kempom System

    «First Previous 161718 ... 777879 Next Last»
    KineProfessor
    Paddington
    sllab33
    mtndew146
    Philbert
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 495607
    Posts: 1969
    «First Previous 161718 ... 777879 Next Last»
     
    KineProfessor
    KineProfessor
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 4619
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2012 - 10:38 PM ET #376

    Quote Originally Posted by bogey533:

    That is absolutely correct however at this time you still have sveral people who still dont understand how the system works. Where do you think they will windup with your explanation. Lets see but IMO dont think you need to explain the middle anymore tonite as they have hopefully learned alot tonite and tommorow probably wont remember when to middle a game



    Haha - noted - I also have some 2nd half thoughts and thoughts on mma, we will wait till everyone gets posts 1 and 2 down. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by bogey533:

    That is absolutely correct however at this time you still have sveral people who still dont understand how the system works. Where do you think they will windup with your explanation. Lets see but IMO dont think you need to explain the middle anymore tonite as they have hopefully learned alot tonite and tommorow probably wont remember when to middle a game



    Haha - noted - I also have some 2nd half thoughts and thoughts on mma, we will wait till everyone gets posts 1 and 2 down. 
     
    Paddington
    Paddington
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 525
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2012 - 10:41 PM ET #377

    Quote Originally Posted by KineProfessor:

    Plays:
    The four system plays
    Fullerton -3
    Ar St +9
    SE Miss St +4
    Marist ML

    Might take some 2nd half middle chances if we get some good spots.

    Please read post 342 and lets all get on the same page

    How are you 3-0 on system plays today as some are claiming?

    I'm ready for the deluge of insults about my dumbness of course....
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by KineProfessor:

    Plays:
    The four system plays
    Fullerton -3
    Ar St +9
    SE Miss St +4
    Marist ML

    Might take some 2nd half middle chances if we get some good spots.

    Please read post 342 and lets all get on the same page

    How are you 3-0 on system plays today as some are claiming?

    I'm ready for the deluge of insults about my dumbness of course....
     
    KineProfessor
    KineProfessor
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 4619
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2012 - 10:41 PM ET #378

    Quote Originally Posted by bob696969:

    The thread is confusing because douche-clowns like you don't read first before making your retarded posts!!



    Take it easy, we are definitely over it. 

    The crazy part is the main point of his posts was that I didn't post the plays and that I'm trying to make Ken Pomeroy money (for some reason) but points were completely false - I clearly posted the system and the plays and you don't need a kenpom subscription to use the system. 

    Had my one request that post 1 and 2 be read, there would have been no problem - its over and we are moving on, I have to try to get Marist home!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by bob696969:

    The thread is confusing because douche-clowns like you don't read first before making your retarded posts!!



    Take it easy, we are definitely over it. 

    The crazy part is the main point of his posts was that I didn't post the plays and that I'm trying to make Ken Pomeroy money (for some reason) but points were completely false - I clearly posted the system and the plays and you don't need a kenpom subscription to use the system. 

    Had my one request that post 1 and 2 be read, there would have been no problem - its over and we are moving on, I have to try to get Marist home!
     
    sllab33
    sllab33
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 554
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2012 - 10:42 PM ET #379

    mma   anxious to hear your thoughts. 
    Reply
    mma   anxious to hear your thoughts. 
     
    KineProfessor
    KineProfessor
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 4619
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2012 - 10:45 PM ET #380

    Quote Originally Posted by Paddington:


    How are you 3-0 on system plays today as some are claiming?

    I'm ready for the deluge of insults about my dumbness of course....


    Oh my - if you read posts 1 and 2, you would CLEARLY understand I post "the four system plays" and MY OWN PLAYS BENEATH IT.  Just read 1 and 2 - how could a team that is favored fit the system, how could a moneyline fit the system, how could an underdog of under 6.5 points fit the system? 

    STOP WASTING OUR TIME - you clearly haven't read post 1 and 2, if so there WOULD BE NOTHING CONFUSING ABOUT THIS THREAD - I sincerely hope this was just a bad joke - I'm not sure how much more I can take of this or how much more simple I can make this.

    IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT MAKES A SYSTEM PLAY - READ POST 1 and 2 OR JUST STAY OUT OF THIS THREAD - Seriously
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Paddington:


    How are you 3-0 on system plays today as some are claiming?

    I'm ready for the deluge of insults about my dumbness of course....


    Oh my - if you read posts 1 and 2, you would CLEARLY understand I post "the four system plays" and MY OWN PLAYS BENEATH IT.  Just read 1 and 2 - how could a team that is favored fit the system, how could a moneyline fit the system, how could an underdog of under 6.5 points fit the system? 

    STOP WASTING OUR TIME - you clearly haven't read post 1 and 2, if so there WOULD BE NOTHING CONFUSING ABOUT THIS THREAD - I sincerely hope this was just a bad joke - I'm not sure how much more I can take of this or how much more simple I can make this.

    IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT MAKES A SYSTEM PLAY - READ POST 1 and 2 OR JUST STAY OUT OF THIS THREAD - Seriously
     
    mtndew146
    mtndew146
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2012
    Posts: 2450
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2012 - 10:50 PM ET #381

    Kine, is CS Fullerton a 2nd half team
    Reply
    Kine, is CS Fullerton a 2nd half team
     
    Philbert
    Philbert
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2012
    Posts: 25
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2012 - 10:50 PM ET #382

    Not sure if this is covered, but what happens when the NCAA March Madness tourney comes?  What good stuff can be done at that time?  Thanks.
    Reply
    Not sure if this is covered, but what happens when the NCAA March Madness tourney comes?  What good stuff can be done at that time?  Thanks.
     
    stiffler1705
    stiffler1705
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2011
    Posts: 1280
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2012 - 10:51 PM ET #383

    Quote Originally Posted by KineProfessor:



    Oh my - if you read posts 1 and 2, you would CLEARLY understand I post "the four system plays" and MY OWN PLAYS BENEATH IT.  Just read 1 and 2 - how could a team that is favored fit the system, how could a moneyline fit the system, how could an underdog of under 6.5 points fit the system? 

    STOP WASTING OUR TIME - you clearly haven't read post 1 and 2, if so there WOULD BE NOTHING CONFUSING ABOUT THIS THREAD - I sincerely hope this was just a bad joke - I'm not sure how much more I can take of this or how much more simple I can make this.

    IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT MAKES A SYSTEM PLAY - READ POST 1 and 2 OR JUST STAY OUT OF THIS THREAD - Seriously

    KP, Thanks for all your reads and angles on capping games. I looked last night (I only use 1 book) so for me I only seen 3 plays. They did well for us tonight. Thanks for sharing again. 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by KineProfessor:



    Oh my - if you read posts 1 and 2, you would CLEARLY understand I post "the four system plays" and MY OWN PLAYS BENEATH IT.  Just read 1 and 2 - how could a team that is favored fit the system, how could a moneyline fit the system, how could an underdog of under 6.5 points fit the system? 

    STOP WASTING OUR TIME - you clearly haven't read post 1 and 2, if so there WOULD BE NOTHING CONFUSING ABOUT THIS THREAD - I sincerely hope this was just a bad joke - I'm not sure how much more I can take of this or how much more simple I can make this.

    IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT MAKES A SYSTEM PLAY - READ POST 1 and 2 OR JUST STAY OUT OF THIS THREAD - Seriously

    KP, Thanks for all your reads and angles on capping games. I looked last night (I only use 1 book) so for me I only seen 3 plays. They did well for us tonight. Thanks for sharing again. 

     
    waltes1
    waltes1
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2012
    Posts: 221
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2012 - 10:57 PM ET #384

    Quote Originally Posted by stiffler1705:

    KP, Thanks for all your reads and angles on capping games. I looked last night (I only use 1 book) so for me I only seen 3 plays. They did well for us tonight. Thanks for sharing again. 

    I agree and PADDINGTON needs to just do some reading.  I only took the three plays from earlier this afternoon and they were great.  All winning their games as 6.5 OR MORE POINT DOGS!!!

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by stiffler1705:

    KP, Thanks for all your reads and angles on capping games. I looked last night (I only use 1 book) so for me I only seen 3 plays. They did well for us tonight. Thanks for sharing again. 

    I agree and PADDINGTON needs to just do some reading.  I only took the three plays from earlier this afternoon and they were great.  All winning their games as 6.5 OR MORE POINT DOGS!!!

     
    Paddington
    Paddington
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 525
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2012 - 10:58 PM ET #385

    Quote Originally Posted by KineProfessor:



    Oh my - if you read posts 1 and 2, you would CLEARLY understand I post "the four system plays" and MY OWN PLAYS BENEATH IT.  Just read 1 and 2 - how could a team that is favored fit the system, how could a moneyline fit the system, how could an underdog of under 6.5 points fit the system? 

    STOP WASTING OUR TIME - you clearly haven't read post 1 and 2, if so there WOULD BE NOTHING CONFUSING ABOUT THIS THREAD - I sincerely hope this was just a bad joke - I'm not sure how much more I can take of this or how much more simple I can make this.

    IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT MAKES A SYSTEM PLAY - READ POST 1 and 2 OR JUST STAY OUT OF THIS THREAD - Seriously

    If responding is going to make you angry then don't bother.  You are free to not respond if it is such a waste of your time.

    I already stated I come onto this site looking for picks and like many do not read an entire thread.  I read your one succinct post which, read in isolation, is slightly misleading in my view as it states 4 system plays then there are 4 plays below.  I was careless, short of time, my bad.  I've lost as a result so perhaps I will learn my lesson, naughty boy.  You are getting quite a few respondents who are commenting on the attitude in this thread so maybe there is something in it.

    If you're going to regularly be on this site then you'll get all sorts of blow-ins like me who do not follow your precise instructions.  You'd better get used to it.  BOL on your plays
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by KineProfessor:



    Oh my - if you read posts 1 and 2, you would CLEARLY understand I post "the four system plays" and MY OWN PLAYS BENEATH IT.  Just read 1 and 2 - how could a team that is favored fit the system, how could a moneyline fit the system, how could an underdog of under 6.5 points fit the system? 

    STOP WASTING OUR TIME - you clearly haven't read post 1 and 2, if so there WOULD BE NOTHING CONFUSING ABOUT THIS THREAD - I sincerely hope this was just a bad joke - I'm not sure how much more I can take of this or how much more simple I can make this.

    IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT MAKES A SYSTEM PLAY - READ POST 1 and 2 OR JUST STAY OUT OF THIS THREAD - Seriously

    If responding is going to make you angry then don't bother.  You are free to not respond if it is such a waste of your time.

    I already stated I come onto this site looking for picks and like many do not read an entire thread.  I read your one succinct post which, read in isolation, is slightly misleading in my view as it states 4 system plays then there are 4 plays below.  I was careless, short of time, my bad.  I've lost as a result so perhaps I will learn my lesson, naughty boy.  You are getting quite a few respondents who are commenting on the attitude in this thread so maybe there is something in it.

    If you're going to regularly be on this site then you'll get all sorts of blow-ins like me who do not follow your precise instructions.  You'd better get used to it.  BOL on your plays
     
    JEFFMARKETCAP
    JEFFMARKETCAP
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2002
    Posts: 56261
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2012 - 10:59 PM ET #386

    Eastern Illinois was a loser but other then that so far so good for tonight
    Reply
    Eastern Illinois was a loser but other then that so far so good for tonight
     
    Paddington
    Paddington
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 525
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2012 - 10:59 PM ET #387

    Quote Originally Posted by waltes1:

    I agree and PADDINGTON needs to just do some reading.  I only took the three plays from earlier this afternoon and they were great.  All winning their games as 6.5 OR MORE POINT DOGS!!!


    Well my carelessness has cost me on a great winning day for everyone else so there we go.  Well done all....
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by waltes1:

    I agree and PADDINGTON needs to just do some reading.  I only took the three plays from earlier this afternoon and they were great.  All winning their games as 6.5 OR MORE POINT DOGS!!!


    Well my carelessness has cost me on a great winning day for everyone else so there we go.  Well done all....
     
    Swoop
    Swoop
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 4326
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2012 - 11:00 PM ET #388

    Quote Originally Posted by Philbert:

    Not sure if this is covered, but what happens when the NCAA March Madness tourney comes?  What good stuff can be done at that time?  Thanks.


    Hey pea brain... how many teams in the tourney will be ranked outside of the top 180? 

    Damn I need to get in the booking business 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Philbert:

    Not sure if this is covered, but what happens when the NCAA March Madness tourney comes?  What good stuff can be done at that time?  Thanks.


    Hey pea brain... how many teams in the tourney will be ranked outside of the top 180? 

    Damn I need to get in the booking business 
     
    PitchBlack2011
    PitchBlack2011
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2011
    Posts: 900
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2012 - 11:06 PM ET #389

    That's not nice SWOOP as you know this thread is not just about the system...it is to discuss other handicapping things...lol
    Reply
    That's not nice SWOOP as you know this thread is not just about the system...it is to discuss other handicapping things...lol
     
    sllab33
    sllab33
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 554
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2012 - 11:06 PM ET #390

    no kidding swoop.  unexpected plus of this thread is that it makes me feel like a fucking genius
    Reply
    no kidding swoop.  unexpected plus of this thread is that it makes me feel like a fucking genius
     
    Paddington
    Paddington
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 525
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2012 - 11:07 PM ET #391

    Quote Originally Posted by KineProfessor:



    You have clearly not read post 1 and 2, its literally the least you could do

    In response to someone who tried to confirm the 4 plays.  He even listed them.  You could have agreed, corrected, relisted, ignored.  But instead you chose to tell him off like a child.  You are clearly onto a good system.  But you are an arrogant c0ck towards those who you (presumably) set out to help.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by KineProfessor:



    You have clearly not read post 1 and 2, its literally the least you could do

    In response to someone who tried to confirm the 4 plays.  He even listed them.  You could have agreed, corrected, relisted, ignored.  But instead you chose to tell him off like a child.  You are clearly onto a good system.  But you are an arrogant c0ck towards those who you (presumably) set out to help.
     
    KineProfessor
    KineProfessor
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 4619
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2012 - 11:08 PM ET #392

    System 3-1 tonight, 4-1 overall

    *There are no system plays tomorrow

    Please read post 342 on pg 14 about what this thread could and should be about. 

    Not sure how much more of this I can take.

    Paddington thinks that Fullerton -3, SE Miss St +4, Marist ML and Arizona St +9 are the system plays, what else can I possibly do? 

    PitchBlack says that I don't post the plays (but I do, every single evening) and that I work for Kenpom trying to force people to pay for subscriptions (even though you don't need a subscription to use the system).

    Barnstorm agrees that I am too mean and that I should just repeat the plays over and over again, even though the system is crystal clear and clearly described in post 1 and 2 and would take people a max of 10 minutes to read and appox. 1 minute to find the plays for the rest of their lives.

    THE ONLY THING I HAVE ASKED FROM THIS THREAD IS THAT OUT OF RESPECT FOR THE TIME AND EFFORT IT TOOK TO DESIGN, DEVELOP, BACKTEST, RESEARCH, WRITE, AND DESCRIBE THE SYSTEM THAT YOU READ POSTS 1 AND 2 SO YOU CAN UNDERSTAND THE SYSTEM AND, MORE IMPORTANTLY, UNDERSTAND THE PRINCIPLES THAT CAN MAKE YOU MONEY IN BETTING CBB

    IF ANYONE COMES IN HERE AND ASKS ABOUT THE SYSTEM OR WHAT THE PLAYS ARE - ASK THEM TO READ POST 1 AND 2 - IF THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND IT AFTER READING 1 AND 2, THIS ISN'T A SYSTEM FOR THEM.

    This thread is about helping people make money in cbb by finding value in the card looking at games that wouldn't normally look at, please respect that and if you are going to bring negativity into the thread, just stay out.

    I'll catch up with everyone tomorrow, hope you all made money today
    Reply
    System 3-1 tonight, 4-1 overall

    *There are no system plays tomorrow

    Please read post 342 on pg 14 about what this thread could and should be about. 

    Not sure how much more of this I can take.

    Paddington thinks that Fullerton -3, SE Miss St +4, Marist ML and Arizona St +9 are the system plays, what else can I possibly do? 

    PitchBlack says that I don't post the plays (but I do, every single evening) and that I work for Kenpom trying to force people to pay for subscriptions (even though you don't need a subscription to use the system).

    Barnstorm agrees that I am too mean and that I should just repeat the plays over and over again, even though the system is crystal clear and clearly described in post 1 and 2 and would take people a max of 10 minutes to read and appox. 1 minute to find the plays for the rest of their lives.

    THE ONLY THING I HAVE ASKED FROM THIS THREAD IS THAT OUT OF RESPECT FOR THE TIME AND EFFORT IT TOOK TO DESIGN, DEVELOP, BACKTEST, RESEARCH, WRITE, AND DESCRIBE THE SYSTEM THAT YOU READ POSTS 1 AND 2 SO YOU CAN UNDERSTAND THE SYSTEM AND, MORE IMPORTANTLY, UNDERSTAND THE PRINCIPLES THAT CAN MAKE YOU MONEY IN BETTING CBB

    IF ANYONE COMES IN HERE AND ASKS ABOUT THE SYSTEM OR WHAT THE PLAYS ARE - ASK THEM TO READ POST 1 AND 2 - IF THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND IT AFTER READING 1 AND 2, THIS ISN'T A SYSTEM FOR THEM.

    This thread is about helping people make money in cbb by finding value in the card looking at games that wouldn't normally look at, please respect that and if you are going to bring negativity into the thread, just stay out.

    I'll catch up with everyone tomorrow, hope you all made money today
     
    PitchBlack2011
    PitchBlack2011
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2011
    Posts: 900
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2012 - 11:10 PM ET #393

    Quote Originally Posted by Paddington:


    In response to someone who tried to confirm the 4 plays.  He even listed them.  You could have agreed, corrected, relisted, ignored.  But instead you chose to tell him off like a child.  You are clearly onto a good system.  But you are an arrogant c0ck towards those who you (presumably) set out to help.

    Amen to that brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Paddington:


    In response to someone who tried to confirm the 4 plays.  He even listed them.  You could have agreed, corrected, relisted, ignored.  But instead you chose to tell him off like a child.  You are clearly onto a good system.  But you are an arrogant c0ck towards those who you (presumably) set out to help.

    Amen to that brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
     
    KineProfessor
    KineProfessor
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 4619
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2012 - 11:11 PM ET #394

    Quote Originally Posted by PitchBlack2011:

    That's not nice SWOOP as you know this thread is not just about the system...it is to discuss other handicapping things...lol


    No need to stalk me or this thread
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by PitchBlack2011:

    That's not nice SWOOP as you know this thread is not just about the system...it is to discuss other handicapping things...lol


    No need to stalk me or this thread
     
    PitchBlack2011
    PitchBlack2011
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2011
    Posts: 900
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2012 - 11:13 PM ET #395

    KP...someone needs to go back and read...I never said you worked for Kenpom...that was suggested by one of your aliases... I mean cronies, I explained in an earlier post what I was implying, never crossed my mind that you actuallly worked for kenpmo...go back and read, and then do 25 pushups!  No soup for you tonight either!!!
    Reply
    KP...someone needs to go back and read...I never said you worked for Kenpom...that was suggested by one of your aliases... I mean cronies, I explained in an earlier post what I was implying, never crossed my mind that you actuallly worked for kenpmo...go back and read, and then do 25 pushups!  No soup for you tonight either!!!
     
    KineProfessor
    KineProfessor
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 4619
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2012 - 11:13 PM ET #396

    Quote Originally Posted by Paddington:


    In response to someone who tried to confirm the 4 plays.  He even listed them.  You could have agreed, corrected, relisted, ignored.  But instead you chose to tell him off like a child.  You are clearly onto a good system.  But you are an arrogant c0ck towards those who you (presumably) set out to help.


    If after reading post 1 and 2, someone feels like they need to "confirm" the plays, then this system is not for them
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Paddington:


    In response to someone who tried to confirm the 4 plays.  He even listed them.  You could have agreed, corrected, relisted, ignored.  But instead you chose to tell him off like a child.  You are clearly onto a good system.  But you are an arrogant c0ck towards those who you (presumably) set out to help.


    If after reading post 1 and 2, someone feels like they need to "confirm" the plays, then this system is not for them
     
    Paddington
    Paddington
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 525
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2012 - 11:16 PM ET #397

    Quote Originally Posted by KineProfessor:



    If after reading post 1 and 2, someone feels like they need to "confirm" the plays, then this system is not for them

    Why not?  We're here to make money not to be educated.  People like confirmation before they lay money down.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by KineProfessor:



    If after reading post 1 and 2, someone feels like they need to "confirm" the plays, then this system is not for them

    Why not?  We're here to make money not to be educated.  People like confirmation before they lay money down.
     
    KineProfessor
    KineProfessor
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 4619
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2012 - 11:22 PM ET #398

    Quote Originally Posted by Paddington:


    Why not?  We're here to make money not to be educated.  People like confirmation before they lay money down.


    Because the person who started this thread (and who has actually been helping people make money for the past four years, ask around) has requested that they read up on the system and learn what makes a system play so that they don't clog up the thread with the same questions over and over again (that has happened each of the past two years) so that we can actually discuss other games and angle etc. - that is precisely why. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Paddington:


    Why not?  We're here to make money not to be educated.  People like confirmation before they lay money down.


    Because the person who started this thread (and who has actually been helping people make money for the past four years, ask around) has requested that they read up on the system and learn what makes a system play so that they don't clog up the thread with the same questions over and over again (that has happened each of the past two years) so that we can actually discuss other games and angle etc. - that is precisely why. 
     
    Fools_Gold
    Fools_Gold
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 959
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2012 - 11:27 PM ET #399

    Quote Originally Posted by Paddington:


    Why not?  We're here to make money not to be educated.  People like confirmation before they lay money down.

    Kine.... it's little sheep like this who don't deserve your analysis and insight.... the smart, respectable people know what the system is... honestly, i wouldn't even waste my time in here if I was you.... if only their was a way to create a private thread....
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Paddington:


    Why not?  We're here to make money not to be educated.  People like confirmation before they lay money down.

    Kine.... it's little sheep like this who don't deserve your analysis and insight.... the smart, respectable people know what the system is... honestly, i wouldn't even waste my time in here if I was you.... if only their was a way to create a private thread....
     
     
    Paddington
    Paddington
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 525
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2012 - 11:28 PM ET #400

    I can understand why it might be frustrating for you.  BUT, this is a public forum and any thread will get input that is going to drive you crazy.  Create a Facebook group if you want a certain breed of analysis and capping, otherwise get used to blow-ins like me.

    But take something from this.  All the other quality cappers make one or two posts that make their (system) picks BLINDINGLY obvious to prevent this kind of input.

    And if you are sick of repeating yourself then don't respond.

    I've learnt from today; my errors cost me.  It won't harm you to as well.

    Frankly I think you are lucky.  Trawl most threads on this forum; at least you don't get people coming in saying "I have $1000, give me your lock of the day"....!

    Good luck next week.
    Reply
    I can understand why it might be frustrating for you.  BUT, this is a public forum and any thread will get input that is going to drive you crazy.  Create a Facebook group if you want a certain breed of analysis and capping, otherwise get used to blow-ins like me.

    But take something from this.  All the other quality cappers make one or two posts that make their (system) picks BLINDINGLY obvious to prevent this kind of input.

    And if you are sick of repeating yourself then don't respond.

    I've learnt from today; my errors cost me.  It won't harm you to as well.

    Frankly I think you are lucky.  Trawl most threads on this forum; at least you don't get people coming in saying "I have $1000, give me your lock of the day"....!

    Good luck next week.
    All Forums | College Basketball
    «First Previous 161718 ... 777879 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,365
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,983
    • PART DEUX 166
    • Week 6 Money 9,284
    • TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 855
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,855
    • Thursday 10/08/2026 438
    • 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,794
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,523
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 105,276

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.