• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Basketball

    2012 Kempom System

    «First Previous 171819 ... 777879 Next Last»
    Paddington
    KineProfessor
    james62
    myk
    PitchBlack2011
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 495607
    Posts: 1969
    «First Previous 171819 ... 777879 Next Last»
     
    Paddington
    Paddington
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 525
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2012 - 11:32 PM ET #401

    Quote Originally Posted by Fools_Gold:


    Kine.... it's little sheep like this who don't deserve your analysis and insight.... the smart, respectable people know what the system is... honestly, i wouldn't even waste my time in here if I was you.... if only their was a way to create a private thread....

    Oh the great unwashed of us.  You sad specimen.  Little sheep?  Smart, respectable?  How it must irk you to have to share cyberspace with the likes of me....
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Fools_Gold:


    Kine.... it's little sheep like this who don't deserve your analysis and insight.... the smart, respectable people know what the system is... honestly, i wouldn't even waste my time in here if I was you.... if only their was a way to create a private thread....

    Oh the great unwashed of us.  You sad specimen.  Little sheep?  Smart, respectable?  How it must irk you to have to share cyberspace with the likes of me....
     
    KineProfessor
    KineProfessor
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 4619
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2012 - 11:35 PM ET #402

    Quote Originally Posted by PitchBlack2011:

    KP...someone needs to go back and read...I never said you worked for Kenpom...that was suggested by one of your aliases... I mean cronies, I explained in an earlier post what I was implying, never crossed my mind that you actuallly worked for kenpmo...go back and read, and then do 25 pushups!  No soup for you tonight either!!!


    Still confused where the hostility is coming from, you thought that I wasn't posting the plays, but I am, every night, you are mistaken - it happens (I make mistakes every day - take SE Miss St for example). 

    I clicked on your thread and your helping people by posting the system plays that are from the tout service you are subscribed to, I'm very interested in those plays that the computer generated and the different systems they use are pretty complicated but very fascinating and even if I didn't think that way, I wouldn't keep coming into your thread insulting you or trying to start something. 

    I wish you and your thread success (its actually one of the threads people should read unlike 98% of the threads in the forum), I'm just asking that you respect what I've asked everyone to do in this particular thread, if you don't want to do that - you don't have to even click my thread.   
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by PitchBlack2011:

    KP...someone needs to go back and read...I never said you worked for Kenpom...that was suggested by one of your aliases... I mean cronies, I explained in an earlier post what I was implying, never crossed my mind that you actuallly worked for kenpmo...go back and read, and then do 25 pushups!  No soup for you tonight either!!!


    Still confused where the hostility is coming from, you thought that I wasn't posting the plays, but I am, every night, you are mistaken - it happens (I make mistakes every day - take SE Miss St for example). 

    I clicked on your thread and your helping people by posting the system plays that are from the tout service you are subscribed to, I'm very interested in those plays that the computer generated and the different systems they use are pretty complicated but very fascinating and even if I didn't think that way, I wouldn't keep coming into your thread insulting you or trying to start something. 

    I wish you and your thread success (its actually one of the threads people should read unlike 98% of the threads in the forum), I'm just asking that you respect what I've asked everyone to do in this particular thread, if you don't want to do that - you don't have to even click my thread.   
     
    james62
    james62
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2012
    Posts: 29
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2012 - 11:37 PM ET #403

    Guys please read post 1and 2. If for some reason you do not understand then this system is not for you. It is clear to me that K P is not asking to much of us all. It is also clear that he has put an enormous amount of time and effort to share this with all of us. Something he did not have to do! Personally, KP I would like to thank you for that and for teaching more about betting on college basketball in the last week then i learned in the past 2 years. Lets keep this thread open so we can all gain more insight and discuss important issues.Thanks again KP
    Reply
    Guys please read post 1and 2. If for some reason you do not understand then this system is not for you. It is clear to me that K P is not asking to much of us all. It is also clear that he has put an enormous amount of time and effort to share this with all of us. Something he did not have to do! Personally, KP I would like to thank you for that and for teaching more about betting on college basketball in the last week then i learned in the past 2 years. Lets keep this thread open so we can all gain more insight and discuss important issues.Thanks again KP
     
    myk
    myk
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 2
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2012 - 11:38 PM ET #404

    KP

    Enjoy your European vacation.

    Seriously, THANK YOU for your thoughts and to have the patience to put-up with the clueless. You are very much appreciated.
    Reply
    KP

    Enjoy your European vacation.

    Seriously, THANK YOU for your thoughts and to have the patience to put-up with the clueless. You are very much appreciated.
     
    PitchBlack2011
    PitchBlack2011
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2011
    Posts: 900
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2012 - 11:43 PM ET #405

    Not hostile at all...just a little bored, thought I would have a little fun getting jabs in at a pompous ass...but now that has grown tiresome...I will leave you and the rest of your shepherds alone for now. 
    Reply
    Not hostile at all...just a little bored, thought I would have a little fun getting jabs in at a pompous ass...but now that has grown tiresome...I will leave you and the rest of your shepherds alone for now. 
     
    KineProfessor
    KineProfessor
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 4619
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2012 - 11:52 PM ET #406

    System 3-1 today, 4-1 overall

    *Again no system plays tomorrow

    As I have said many times, the most important aspect of this thread are the almost system plays and the other under the radar games that we could apply the system principles too - if you remember from earlier, some of those games included: Georgia Southern (covered), IUPUI (straight up winner), Pepperdine (currently DD ahead as a dog), Marist and a few others - also SJSU and Furman were games I hated for a variety of reasons and then there were the ones like SEMS, Wright St, Western Carolina who crashed and burned but who we can learn something from.  That is definitely something we should be discussing in here. 

    Here are the games I'm looking at tomorrow (again, doesn't mean I'll play it or might even go the other way after digging deeper) and I might have a bigger than usual play tomorrow as well:

    Cornell -4.5
    Loyola MD -2.5
    Fairfield +8 (at first glance this is CRAZY, might cool off on it after digging much deeper - we will see)
    Niagara -3.5 (would love for this line to drop a bit)
    Reply
    System 3-1 today, 4-1 overall

    *Again no system plays tomorrow

    As I have said many times, the most important aspect of this thread are the almost system plays and the other under the radar games that we could apply the system principles too - if you remember from earlier, some of those games included: Georgia Southern (covered), IUPUI (straight up winner), Pepperdine (currently DD ahead as a dog), Marist and a few others - also SJSU and Furman were games I hated for a variety of reasons and then there were the ones like SEMS, Wright St, Western Carolina who crashed and burned but who we can learn something from.  That is definitely something we should be discussing in here. 

    Here are the games I'm looking at tomorrow (again, doesn't mean I'll play it or might even go the other way after digging deeper) and I might have a bigger than usual play tomorrow as well:

    Cornell -4.5
    Loyola MD -2.5
    Fairfield +8 (at first glance this is CRAZY, might cool off on it after digging much deeper - we will see)
    Niagara -3.5 (would love for this line to drop a bit)
     
    p-lane1
    p-lane1
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2010
    Posts: 265
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2012 - 11:57 PM ET #407

    how ya been kp, been awhile. 3 fat mL winners tonite, cheer/cigar  love the ovc, my backyard

    Reply

    how ya been kp, been awhile. 3 fat mL winners tonite, cheer/cigar  love the ovc, my backyard

     
    Paddington
    Paddington
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 525
    Posted: Feb. 23, 2012 - 11:59 PM ET #408

    So these are your system locks for tomorrow then?
    Reply
    So these are your system locks for tomorrow then?
     
    KineProfessor
    KineProfessor
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 4619
    Posted: Feb. 24, 2012 - 12:00 AM ET #409

    Quote Originally Posted by p-lane1:

    how ya been kp, been awhile. 3 fat mL winners tonite, cheer/cigar  love the ovc, my backyard



    There he is
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by p-lane1:

    how ya been kp, been awhile. 3 fat mL winners tonite, cheer/cigar  love the ovc, my backyard



    There he is
     
    bogey533
    bogey533
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 1164
    Posted: Feb. 24, 2012 - 12:00 AM ET #410

    I dont understand what more you people want from this man. He has his own thread, tells you how it works, even tells you if there are system plays the next day. Can you imagine how tiresome it is to argue over and over again about the same information for hours. Its very simple and has been said  to all before. Its not a secret code to fiqure this out. Plain and simple to keep your sanity and his to those that just cant get it yet this system is not for you. If you think that is unfair so be it. To continue to go on and on cant be fun for anyone. Like you say there are other cappers that share there picks if that is what you desire go for it or learn how the system works on this thread.
    Reply
    I dont understand what more you people want from this man. He has his own thread, tells you how it works, even tells you if there are system plays the next day. Can you imagine how tiresome it is to argue over and over again about the same information for hours. Its very simple and has been said  to all before. Its not a secret code to fiqure this out. Plain and simple to keep your sanity and his to those that just cant get it yet this system is not for you. If you think that is unfair so be it. To continue to go on and on cant be fun for anyone. Like you say there are other cappers that share there picks if that is what you desire go for it or learn how the system works on this thread.
     
    KineProfessor
    KineProfessor
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 4619
    Posted: Feb. 24, 2012 - 12:02 AM ET #411

    Quote Originally Posted by Paddington:

    So these are your system locks for tomorrow then?


    No need to stalk the thread at all
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Paddington:

    So these are your system locks for tomorrow then?


    No need to stalk the thread at all
     
    stiffler1705
    stiffler1705
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2011
    Posts: 1280
    Posted: Feb. 24, 2012 - 12:02 AM ET #412

    Quote Originally Posted by Paddington:

    So these are your system locks for tomorrow then?

    Come on man....

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Paddington:

    So these are your system locks for tomorrow then?

    Come on man....

     
    bogey533
    bogey533
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 1164
    Posted: Feb. 24, 2012 - 12:04 AM ET #413

    Quote Originally Posted by Paddington:

    So these are your system locks for tomorrow then?

    What does it say below his record its on the second line

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Paddington:

    So these are your system locks for tomorrow then?

    What does it say below his record its on the second line

     
    Paddington
    Paddington
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 525
    Posted: Feb. 24, 2012 - 12:04 AM ET #414

    Quote Originally Posted by stiffler1705:

    Come on man....


    Sucked in!  BOL to all for the rest of the season....
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by stiffler1705:

    Come on man....


    Sucked in!  BOL to all for the rest of the season....
     
    stiffler1705
    stiffler1705
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2011
    Posts: 1280
    Posted: Feb. 24, 2012 - 12:05 AM ET #415

    Quote Originally Posted by KineProfessor:

    System 3-1 today, 4-1 overall

    KP I was 3-0. I didnt have the other 2 plays for some odd reason. I know I wrote everything down. Oh well, not complaining.....

    Thanks again.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by KineProfessor:

    System 3-1 today, 4-1 overall

    KP I was 3-0. I didnt have the other 2 plays for some odd reason. I know I wrote everything down. Oh well, not complaining.....

    Thanks again.

     
    KineProfessor
    KineProfessor
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 4619
    Posted: Feb. 24, 2012 - 12:05 AM ET #416

    Quote Originally Posted by KineProfessor:



    No need to stalk the thread at all


    And a huge majority of those other threads literally just post plays with no analysis or confusing systems - simply they write the team and the line with no explanation, it sounds like that is what you are looking for and covers is just the place for you, there are tons of threads just like that - sorry if this thread has upset you
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by KineProfessor:



    No need to stalk the thread at all


    And a huge majority of those other threads literally just post plays with no analysis or confusing systems - simply they write the team and the line with no explanation, it sounds like that is what you are looking for and covers is just the place for you, there are tons of threads just like that - sorry if this thread has upset you
     
    Paddington
    Paddington
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 525
    Posted: Feb. 24, 2012 - 12:05 AM ET #417

    I thought use of the word 'lock' might give the joke away....
    Reply
    I thought use of the word 'lock' might give the joke away....
     
    KineProfessor
    KineProfessor
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 4619
    Posted: Feb. 24, 2012 - 12:06 AM ET #418

    Quote Originally Posted by stiffler1705:

    KP I was 3-0. I didnt have the other 2 plays for some odd reason. I know I wrote everything down. Oh well, not complaining.....

    Thanks again.



    Sometimes the opening line you have access to will be too low for a system play.  I'm very happy you went 3-0 today - congrats, I know those kind of days feel good
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by stiffler1705:

    KP I was 3-0. I didnt have the other 2 plays for some odd reason. I know I wrote everything down. Oh well, not complaining.....

    Thanks again.



    Sometimes the opening line you have access to will be too low for a system play.  I'm very happy you went 3-0 today - congrats, I know those kind of days feel good
     
    KineProfessor
    KineProfessor
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 4619
    Posted: Feb. 24, 2012 - 12:07 AM ET #419

    Quote Originally Posted by Paddington:

    I thought use of the word 'lock' might give the joke away....


    Indeed it did - but of course, someone else will read that and now ask more questions because of it - better to nip it in the bud now or deal with it tomorrow
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Paddington:

    I thought use of the word 'lock' might give the joke away....


    Indeed it did - but of course, someone else will read that and now ask more questions because of it - better to nip it in the bud now or deal with it tomorrow
     
    HiHoldem
    HiHoldem
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 2741
    Posted: Feb. 24, 2012 - 12:08 AM ET #420

    Wow....I can't take this crap anymore.

    Win or lose, you "confused' nitpicking, aggravating, crybaby morons do not know when a great handicapper is going out of his way to share an edge with you.

    Please realize that KP is under no obligation to help us out.

    You "gripers" might run off a guy that can put on a pinhead what he knows about CBB than all of you guys can come up with together with help from ESPN, Coach K, and the Dahli Lama.

    If you don't understand something, just take from the thread a play or two that will probably give you a side that will hit more often than not.

     and GL....I think

    Reply

    Wow....I can't take this crap anymore.

    Win or lose, you "confused' nitpicking, aggravating, crybaby morons do not know when a great handicapper is going out of his way to share an edge with you.

    Please realize that KP is under no obligation to help us out.

    You "gripers" might run off a guy that can put on a pinhead what he knows about CBB than all of you guys can come up with together with help from ESPN, Coach K, and the Dahli Lama.

    If you don't understand something, just take from the thread a play or two that will probably give you a side that will hit more often than not.

     and GL....I think

     
    KineProfessor
    KineProfessor
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 4619
    Posted: Feb. 24, 2012 - 12:08 AM ET #421

    If you sent me a friend request, I finally remembered where to click over to so I could accept it, sorry for the delay
    Reply
    If you sent me a friend request, I finally remembered where to click over to so I could accept it, sorry for the delay
     
    KineProfessor
    KineProfessor
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 4619
    Posted: Feb. 24, 2012 - 12:14 AM ET #422

    Really am out for the night - probably be around late morning - congrats to anyone who won today, that is literally what this thread is for. 

    Go ahead and take a look at Cornell, Loyola MD, Niagara and Fairfield and lets get a conversation going about those games tomorrow
    Reply
    Really am out for the night - probably be around late morning - congrats to anyone who won today, that is literally what this thread is for. 

    Go ahead and take a look at Cornell, Loyola MD, Niagara and Fairfield and lets get a conversation going about those games tomorrow
     
    dumped97
    dumped97
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 3090
    Posted: Feb. 24, 2012 - 12:26 AM ET #423

    I've read post 1-2 and I'm trying to understand why or how Fullerton at -3 was a system play if it didn't open at +6.5. Sorry if I'm asking to much just trying to learn if someone could explain I'd appreciate it.
    The only sure thing about luck is that it will change.
    Reply
    I've read post 1-2 and I'm trying to understand why or how Fullerton at -3 was a system play if it didn't open at +6.5. Sorry if I'm asking to much just trying to learn if someone could explain I'd appreciate it.
     
    inVINCEable
    inVINCEable
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2012
    Posts: 54
    Posted: Feb. 24, 2012 - 12:34 AM ET #424

    Quote Originally Posted by dumped97:

    I've read post 1-2 and I'm trying to understand why or how Fullerton at -3 was a system play if it didn't open at +6.5. Sorry if I'm asking to much just trying to learn if someone could explain I'd appreciate it.


    There are system plays and there are kine's personal plays.  Cal ful was a personal play. There were only 4 system plays today.  Go to post 210 for those
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by dumped97:

    I've read post 1-2 and I'm trying to understand why or how Fullerton at -3 was a system play if it didn't open at +6.5. Sorry if I'm asking to much just trying to learn if someone could explain I'd appreciate it.


    There are system plays and there are kine's personal plays.  Cal ful was a personal play. There were only 4 system plays today.  Go to post 210 for those
     
     
    HiHoldem
    HiHoldem
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 2741
    Posted: Feb. 24, 2012 - 1:31 AM ET #425

    Quote Originally Posted by KineProfessor:

    Plays I've locked in so far:
    The four system plays
    Fullerton -3
    Arizona St +9

    Still looking at: Marist and SE Miss St

    Looks like 3-2-1 to me.

    Or 3-2 overall insread of 4-1.

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by KineProfessor:

    Plays I've locked in so far:
    The four system plays
    Fullerton -3
    Arizona St +9

    Still looking at: Marist and SE Miss St

    Looks like 3-2-1 to me.

    Or 3-2 overall insread of 4-1.

     

    All Forums | College Basketball
    «First Previous 171819 ... 777879 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,365
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,979
    • PART DEUX 166
    • Week 6 Money 9,257
    • TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 855
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,855
    • Thursday 10/08/2026 438
    • 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,794
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,522
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 105,276

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.