My man it was a beautiful day. Took a chance and have followed every pick the past 2 days. My bankroll is busting and I must say thank you and congrats with a strong start on your new system. Will be looking forward to future posts.
=![]()
My man it was a beautiful day. Took a chance and have followed every pick the past 2 days. My bankroll is busting and I must say thank you and congrats with a strong start on your new system. Will be looking forward to future posts.
=![]()
My man it was a beautiful day. Took a chance and have followed every pick the past 2 days. My bankroll is busting and I must say thank you and congrats with a strong start on your new system. Will be looking forward to future posts.
=![]()
Kentucky -24.5 -Win
Towson +18.5 (vs. Georgetown) -Win
Loyla -5.5 -Win
Mitchigan -15.5 -Loss
Ohio State -21 -Win
Memphis -25 -Loss
Ball St. -5.5 -Win
TCU +6.5 (vs. Tulsa) -Win
Colorado +11 (vs. Kansas) -Loss
Drexel +5.5 (vs. Princeton) -Win
Duke -7.5 -Win
ArKansas St. -1.5 -Win
Colorado St. -1.5 -Loss
Western Kentucky -13 -Win
Virginia Tech +7.5 (vs. west Virginia) -Win
Appalachian St. +10 (vs. West Carolina) -Win
UCLA -5.5 -Loss
N. Iowa +3 (vs. George mason) -Win
Marquette's +2.5 (vs. Wisconsin) -Win
Oregon -23 -Win
Gonzaga -11.5 -Loss
Rutgers +1 -Win
Tulane +2.5 -Loss
Utah +12.5 (vs. BYU) -Win
Pepperdine +7 (vs. Hawaii) -Win
Minnesota -7.5 -Win
19-7 73% for the day
Documented record 36-12, 75% since 12/5/12
(Undocumented 50-15-2)
Kentucky -24.5 -Win
Towson +18.5 (vs. Georgetown) -Win
Loyla -5.5 -Win
Mitchigan -15.5 -Loss
Ohio State -21 -Win
Memphis -25 -Loss
Ball St. -5.5 -Win
TCU +6.5 (vs. Tulsa) -Win
Colorado +11 (vs. Kansas) -Loss
Drexel +5.5 (vs. Princeton) -Win
Duke -7.5 -Win
ArKansas St. -1.5 -Win
Colorado St. -1.5 -Loss
Western Kentucky -13 -Win
Virginia Tech +7.5 (vs. west Virginia) -Win
Appalachian St. +10 (vs. West Carolina) -Win
UCLA -5.5 -Loss
N. Iowa +3 (vs. George mason) -Win
Marquette's +2.5 (vs. Wisconsin) -Win
Oregon -23 -Win
Gonzaga -11.5 -Loss
Rutgers +1 -Win
Tulane +2.5 -Loss
Utah +12.5 (vs. BYU) -Win
Pepperdine +7 (vs. Hawaii) -Win
Minnesota -7.5 -Win
19-7 73% for the day
Documented record 36-12, 75% since 12/5/12
(Undocumented 50-15-2)
Today in difference from yesterday we finished strong with 3 straight wins... I don't know guys, what do you think? Sample size is still small, but the system looks like a winner?! I am just afraid to get too happy... But 5 straight days with all games (no cherry picking), dogs, favs, against the spread - consistently > 70%...
Will see, I guess. Good luck to you all tomorrow... also, please check right before games. I have a limited budget (lost on Paquiao big...) So, usually waiting till right before the game (as soon as last game pays) to try to place next bet. So, often will have games posted right before they begin (sorry...)
Today in difference from yesterday we finished strong with 3 straight wins... I don't know guys, what do you think? Sample size is still small, but the system looks like a winner?! I am just afraid to get too happy... But 5 straight days with all games (no cherry picking), dogs, favs, against the spread - consistently > 70%...
Will see, I guess. Good luck to you all tomorrow... also, please check right before games. I have a limited budget (lost on Paquiao big...) So, usually waiting till right before the game (as soon as last game pays) to try to place next bet. So, often will have games posted right before they begin (sorry...)
