DC-BOY you take your funny pills today man ?? you have the one liners going tonight
FABS I see you're homered up tonight.....like it man I have a nickel and change on the I was a lil worried it was a trap line but I couldn't resist. Best team in the league vs a rookie and/or backup.
And Tate is pretty solid for a backup. At least he's managing the game Trent Dilfer style and losing it while his D win it
DC-BOY you take your funny pills today man ?? you have the one liners going tonight
FABS I see you're homered up tonight.....like it man I have a nickel and change on the I was a lil worried it was a trap line but I couldn't resist. Best team in the league vs a rookie and/or backup.
And Tate is pretty solid for a backup. At least he's managing the game Trent Dilfer style and losing it while his D win it