Can you hear that? It's the sound of millions of college football fans descending upon campuses across America for Week 1 of the 2023 NCAAF season. This weekend's jam-packed schedule boasts plenty of intrigue with heated in-state rivalries (Central Michigan vs. Michigan State), inter-conference grudge matches (Ohio State vs. Indiana), and a sizzling showdown between a pair of Top 10 teams (No. 5 LSU vs. No. 8 Florida State).
bet365 sportsbook wants to help you make the most of college football's eagerly anticipated return with its very generous Multi Sport Parlay Boost.
What are parlays?
We're glad you asked! Parlays combine multiple wagers into one, thereby increasing your potential payout. There's just one catch: all your bets must win for the parlay to succeed. It's a high risk, high reward proposition since hitting all your bets results in bigger profits, but a single loss equals defeat.
By extension, multi sport parlays are wagers which combine bets from two or more different sports. For instance, you can bet on the spread of Nebraska vs. Minnesota in college football, the run line of New York Yankees vs. Detroit Tigers in baseball, and the game total of Chicago Sky vs. Los Angeles Sparks in the WNBA, and package them all together into a single parlay.
Looking for even more information? Learn how to bet parlays with the help of our detailed guide.
How bet365's parlay boost works
bet365's Multi Sport Parlay couldn't be easier. Simply place a pre-match parlay with two or more selections from the leagues and competitions listed below:
|Bet Type||Applicable Leagues|
|Spread/run line/puck line, game totals, 1st half spread, 1st half totals, 2nd half spread||NFL, NCAAF, CFL, NBA, WNBA, NCAAB|
|2nd half totals||NFL, NCAAF, CFL, NBA, WNBA, NCAAB|
|A run in the 1st inning||MLB, Japan NPB, Korea KBO|
|To win fight and fight outcome||MMA|
If your bet is successful, bet365 will add a boost ranging from 5% to 70% to your winnings depending on the number of legs in your parlay. More on that below!
The boost is paid as cash and is added to your withdrawable balance right away. Keep in mind that bets placed with Bet Credits do not qualify for this particular promotion.
Available sports and competitions
As the name suggests, bet365’s Multi Sport Parlay Boost isn't just limited to college football. It's also available for the following sports and leagues below:
|Baseball||MLB, Japan NPB, Korea KBO,|
|Basketball||NBA, WNBA, NCAAB, Olympics, FIBA World Cup|
|Football||NFL, NCAAF, CFL|
|Hockey||NHL, Olympics, World Championships|
bet365 Multi Sport Parlay Boost breakdown
The more wagers you make, the bigger the boost! A conservative two-team parlay will net you a solid 5% boost, but a five-teamer will get you an additional 20%.
|Bet Type||Boost Amount|
|2 team parlays||5% boost|
|3 team parlays||10% boost|
|4 team parlays||15% boost|
|5 team parlays||20% boost|
|6 team parlays||25% boost|
|7 team parlays||30% boost|
|8 team parlays||35% boost|
|9 team parlays||40% boost|
|10 team parlays||45% boost|
|11 team parlays||50% boost|
|12 team parlays||55% boost|
|13 team parlays||60% boost|
|14 team and more parlays||70% boost|
Why choose bet365?
An industry leader with more than 20 years of experience, bet365 is among the best sportsbooks on the planet thanks to its user-friendly interface and impressive global coverage. Through its reputation, ease of use, and strength of both pre-match and live betting odds, bet365 has become one of the top online sports sites for discerning bettors.
Read our comprehensive bet365 sportsbook review to learn more about the site's key features, customer service, and withdrawal options.
Key terms and conditions
- bet365's Multi Sport Parlay Boost is available only to new and eligible customers.
- The maximum boost available is $200,000.
- The Multi Sports Parlay Boost does not apply to bets placed on alternative line/spread/totals markets.
Visit bet365's promotional page for full terms and conditions.
Kentucky: Sports betting is coming!
21+ and present in KY. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
Parlay betting tips
Here are five valuable tips for successful parlay betting:
1. Diversify your bets: Mix different types of bets, such as spread, moneyline, and totals, to increase your chances. This helps you hedge against one type of outcome.
2. Don't get greedy: Keep your parlays to a manageable size. Larger parlays with double-digit bets might offer bigger payouts, but they're much harder to win. Stick to fewer bets for a better balance between risk and reward.
3. Do your research: In-depth research is crucial. Analyze teams, players, statistics, injuries, and trends to make informed selections. Avoid relying solely on gut feelings or betting with your heart. Covers is a great place to start before you bet.
4. Avoid heavy favorites: While favorites increase the likelihood of winning, heavy favorites come with lower odds. Mix them with underdogs for better overall odds.
5. Manage your bankroll: Set a budget for your parlays and stick to it, and avoid chasing losses by increasing the size of your bets.