This is going to be the recurring theme of this game: McCoughtry 3pt Shot: Missed
She took four 3pointers and made one. If she took more, the game would be lost in regulation. I love betting against Atlanta when the opponent is a decent team able to contain her penetration. Once Angel begins shooting long jumpers, it's over. For Atlanta!
Quote Originally Posted by MuggsyBogues:
This is going to be the recurring theme of this game: McCoughtry 3pt Shot: Missed
She took four 3pointers and made one. If she took more, the game would be lost in regulation. I love betting against Atlanta when the opponent is a decent team able to contain her penetration. Once Angel begins shooting long jumpers, it's over. For Atlanta!
You know what I like even more? Having both ridiculously unlucky wagers (Barcelona to win in regulation and Atlanta team total Under 78.5) in THE SAME PARLAY.
Now THIS is lucky
Thanks taxman1.
You know what I like even more? Having both ridiculously unlucky wagers (Barcelona to win in regulation and Atlanta team total Under 78.5) in THE SAME PARLAY.