AUSSIE'S WNBA Contest - Sunday 7/10
Guys in RED you know the drill
Guys in RED you know the drill
16-16
Brutaljoe is heating up.
Today
I like SEA but I have a problem with them coming for the first game home after that road trip. What usually happens is the girls are too busy muff diving with their significant other lesbians and it hurts the first game back. Estrogen and sh&t. And I don't like how that line is moving in IND favor so pass.
I am loving PHO however at CHI
Too many bad losses here for Merc.
This is the game they put it all together.
They won't go anywhere come playoff time but they do have the core here and once in a while they will get it up. Especially against an even more undisciplined team called the Fire
But really you guys that are thinking PHO to win anything are dead wrong. "If it looks like a duck and walks like a duck it is a duck". A dead duck.
Also liking WAS at Sparkies getting 9.5. Look what Thibodeaux did with MIN a couple weeks ago. I know what happened in the first tilt but too good of a coach who keeps every game close against a team that has been winning but by a tight margin. With that said I am also loving the WAS TT 73.5-130 over. THIS IS MY CONTEST PLAY FOR THE DAY.
Brutaljoe
16-16
Brutaljoe is heating up.
Today
I like SEA but I have a problem with them coming for the first game home after that road trip. What usually happens is the girls are too busy muff diving with their significant other lesbians and it hurts the first game back. Estrogen and sh&t. And I don't like how that line is moving in IND favor so pass.
I am loving PHO however at CHI
Too many bad losses here for Merc.
This is the game they put it all together.
They won't go anywhere come playoff time but they do have the core here and once in a while they will get it up. Especially against an even more undisciplined team called the Fire
But really you guys that are thinking PHO to win anything are dead wrong. "If it looks like a duck and walks like a duck it is a duck". A dead duck.
Also liking WAS at Sparkies getting 9.5. Look what Thibodeaux did with MIN a couple weeks ago. I know what happened in the first tilt but too good of a coach who keeps every game close against a team that has been winning but by a tight margin. With that said I am also loving the WAS TT 73.5-130 over. THIS IS MY CONTEST PLAY FOR THE DAY.
Brutaljoe
Everything cool so far?...
Jmoo2k8 18-7-1 72% WLLLW
WU1978 18-10 64.3% LLWWW
Washhead 18-10 64.3% WWLWW
Ken 16-9 64% LLWLL lost
Jimc0911 16-10-3 61.5% WWWLL won
Damon 11-7 61.1% WWLWW lost
DMG 23-15 60.5% LWWLW
RayTheMan 20-14 58.8% WLLLW won
Binomial 22-16 57.9% WLLWW
Imsoti8 16-12-1 57.1% WWWLLW
Curry-Goat 13-10 56.5% WWWLL
n20X 13-11 54.2% WWLLL
Chogarz 22-19 53.7% WWLWW fever-3
McFly_15 16-14 53.3% WLLLW sky-3.5
AussieDownUnder 17-15 53.2% WWWLL lost
Badlands 22-20 52.4% WLWWL starsTTunder69
Ciccio 14-13 51.9% LLLLW lost
Hoops1487 15-15-1 50% LWWWL lost
BrutalJoe 16-16 50% WLWWW mysticsTTover73.5
Erich77 20-21 48.8% LLLLL mystics+9.5
UndermySac 9-10-1 47.4% LWWLL
TheWK 8-9 47.1% WLLLL
StraightWagers 13-15 46.4% WLWLL sparksunder157
Agila 10-12 45.5% LWLWL
RickyBuckets 19-23-1 45.2% WLLLW won
SportsFreak 11-14 44% WWLLW
Desertcapper 18-24 42.9% LLLWW mystics+9
GirlandGamble 12-16 42.8% WLLLL
Boybawang 9-17 34.6% LLLWW lost
SconnieCovers 9-19 32.1% LWLLL
Dao 8-17 32% LLLLW stars+12.5
Everything cool so far?...
Jmoo2k8 18-7-1 72% WLLLW
WU1978 18-10 64.3% LLWWW
Washhead 18-10 64.3% WWLWW
Ken 16-9 64% LLWLL lost
Jimc0911 16-10-3 61.5% WWWLL won
Damon 11-7 61.1% WWLWW lost
DMG 23-15 60.5% LWWLW
RayTheMan 20-14 58.8% WLLLW won
Binomial 22-16 57.9% WLLWW
Imsoti8 16-12-1 57.1% WWWLLW
Curry-Goat 13-10 56.5% WWWLL
n20X 13-11 54.2% WWLLL
Chogarz 22-19 53.7% WWLWW fever-3
McFly_15 16-14 53.3% WLLLW sky-3.5
AussieDownUnder 17-15 53.2% WWWLL lost
Badlands 22-20 52.4% WLWWL starsTTunder69
Ciccio 14-13 51.9% LLLLW lost
Hoops1487 15-15-1 50% LWWWL lost
BrutalJoe 16-16 50% WLWWW mysticsTTover73.5
Erich77 20-21 48.8% LLLLL mystics+9.5
UndermySac 9-10-1 47.4% LWWLL
TheWK 8-9 47.1% WLLLL
StraightWagers 13-15 46.4% WLWLL sparksunder157
Agila 10-12 45.5% LWLWL
RickyBuckets 19-23-1 45.2% WLLLW won
SportsFreak 11-14 44% WWLLW
Desertcapper 18-24 42.9% LLLWW mystics+9
GirlandGamble 12-16 42.8% WLLLL
Boybawang 9-17 34.6% LLLWW lost
SconnieCovers 9-19 32.1% LWLLL
Dao 8-17 32% LLLLW stars+12.5
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,737
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,198
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,834
- PART DEUX 288
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,289
- Monday 09/28/2026 819
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,007
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,469
- Eagles@Bears discussion 3,721
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,507
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
