This is just getting better and better... Thanks for showing everyone what you are really about...
Please carry on with the childish antics... it is really all you have left now that your credibility sailed away threads ago...
Perhaps one of the "circlejerk/widestance/malebonding" crew will come give you a "bail out"...
We all know now that you are just "another one"... or at least you act like it... if the shoe fits
Covers knows
(YAWN)
Hardly a meltdown....interestingly enough that your childish, tiresome threads look less deranged if you can paint me to be having a meltdown.
I'm curious, have you been a hypicrit for a long time or just a few months?
When will your childish, tiresome behavior come to an end?
Even if I haven't been paying enough attention to your anchient term 'COVERS KNOWS' to know what it means, the term should be quietly tucked away somewhere collecting dust.
Bottom line: I bumped one little hypicritical thread of yours to show the hypocracy. waaa waaaa
Quote Originally Posted by dl36:
Wow the bowslit meldown continues....
So you are stalking me now?
and bumping old threads?
This is just getting better and better... Thanks for showing everyone what you are really about...
Please carry on with the childish antics... it is really all you have left now that your credibility sailed away threads ago...
Perhaps one of the "circlejerk/widestance/malebonding" crew will come give you a "bail out"...
We all know now that you are just "another one"... or at least you act like it... if the shoe fits
Covers knows
(YAWN)
Hardly a meltdown....interestingly enough that your childish, tiresome threads look less deranged if you can paint me to be having a meltdown.
I'm curious, have you been a hypicrit for a long time or just a few months?
When will your childish, tiresome behavior come to an end?
Even if I haven't been paying enough attention to your anchient term 'COVERS KNOWS' to know what it means, the term should be quietly tucked away somewhere collecting dust.
Bottom line: I bumped one little hypicritical thread of yours to show the hypocracy. waaa waaaa
So you are searching through my old threads from months ago...
Finding them, and bumping my old thread...
And I am the stalker??
While you cry and throw a tantrum with your childish antics... the rest of the forum is sitting back and watching you unravel...
Why does Covers knows bother you? You dont even know what it means, yet you think it should be stopped? why?
Bottom line is that you are mad and trying desperately to do anything to attack/bash me... And the funny thing is that the more energy you put into this futile cause, the worse you look and the more your meltdown continues...
I mean if you werent having a meltdown, you would have to defend it and try to assert (2x) that you are not having a meltdown, reality would speak for itself
Lies Lies Lies
We all know now that you are just "another one"... and your crew should be along shortly to give you your "bail out"...
Covers knows
The Bowslit melt down continues...
Wait.... Let me get this straight...
So you are searching through my old threads from months ago...
Finding them, and bumping my old thread...
And I am the stalker??
While you cry and throw a tantrum with your childish antics... the rest of the forum is sitting back and watching you unravel...
Why does Covers knows bother you? You dont even know what it means, yet you think it should be stopped? why?
Bottom line is that you are mad and trying desperately to do anything to attack/bash me... And the funny thing is that the more energy you put into this futile cause, the worse you look and the more your meltdown continues...
I mean if you werent having a meltdown, you would have to defend it and try to assert (2x) that you are not having a meltdown, reality would speak for itself
Lies Lies Lies
We all know now that you are just "another one"... and your crew should be along shortly to give you your "bail out"...
A word of caution: I would avoid (or be very careful) placing anything negative about the Administration in Power as I am reasonably sure (and have heard) they have little weevils burning the midnight oil searching for derogatory statements in a lot of blogs. I also think I read this in SLATE or something similar. Good luck and Happy New Year.
A word of caution: I would avoid (or be very careful) placing anything negative about the Administration in Power as I am reasonably sure (and have heard) they have little weevils burning the midnight oil searching for derogatory statements in a lot of blogs. I also think I read this in SLATE or something similar. Good luck and Happy New Year.